Expired Hot Deals

[Save On Foods] Delissio Pizza $1.99, Country Harvest Bread $1.49, Miss Vickie's $1.99, Quaker Chewy $1.49

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 25th, 2019 11:17 pm
[OP]
Feb 4, 2019
53 posts
263 upvotes

[Save On Foods] Delissio Pizza $1.99, Country Harvest Bread $1.49, Miss Vickie's $1.99, Quaker Chewy $1.49

The following HOT DEALS are available at Save-on-Foods until March 27, 2019 IF you load the offer FIRST on your MORE REWARDS card:

Pay $1.99 on Delissio Thin Crust Pizza, 555-630g, or Rustico 320-370g, First 1
Pay $1.49 on Country Harvest Grain Bread, 570-675g, First 2
Pay $1.99 on Miss Vickie's Kettle Chips, 220g, First 1
Pay $1.49 on Quaker Chewy or Dipp Bars,150-156g, First 2
17 replies
Deal Fanatic
May 29, 2006
9380 posts
2028 upvotes
this app has some great deals, mine had oreo cookies for 1$ a few weeks ago, plus it stacks with 15% off on the 1st Tuesday of the month
Dec 17, 2017
398 posts
398 upvotes
What the heck, now we have to load it up like pc cards? Can't we just scan and save?
Aug 24, 2015
142 posts
514 upvotes
AB
Good deals! Has anyone else found the Save On app extremely frustrating to use? Asking you to log in to view the offers (even though you are already logged in when you open the app?). Minor inconvenience, but annoying nonetheless.
Sep 5, 2005
287 posts
151 upvotes
Victoria
Yeah, it's silly. You can view your More Rewards card to scan at the cash, but still need to login to My Offers.
I was just contemplating today how annoying that is.
Jul 23, 2007
506 posts
226 upvotes
Vancouver
i had the pizza offer loaded
pay at the cashier, cost 4.98
and the system deduct 4.98 for the pizza, whao
free pizzzzzzzzzzza
Jan 25, 2019
13 posts
21 upvotes
Is not available in Ontario?, When I am trying to get registered in home store there is no Ontario option, so how can I get registered.?

Looking forward to hearing from you

Thanks
Sep 5, 2011
41 posts
19 upvotes
Toronto
ronak7 wrote:
Mar 25th, 2019 7:59 am
Is not available in Ontario?, When I am trying to get registered in home store there is no Ontario option, so how can I get registered.?
Save-On-Foods is a regional supermarket chain in Western Canada. They do not operate in Ontario; their easternmost locations are in Winnipeg.
May 19, 2013
195 posts
114 upvotes
Surrey
It's too bad the price is only for one pizza and chips
Sep 23, 2010
114 posts
332 upvotes
Toronto
OhHiThere wrote:
Mar 25th, 2019 9:41 am
Save-On-Foods is a regional supermarket chain in Western Canada. They do not operate in Ontario; their easternmost locations are in Winnipeg.
That should probably be mentioned in the title. People who post deals for Ontario always get slammed for not saying Ontario only or whatever.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2007
2104 posts
1044 upvotes
Prince George
luckylucass wrote:
Mar 25th, 2019 12:03 pm
That should probably be mentioned in the title. People who post deals for Ontario always get slammed for not saying Ontario only or whatever.
It is kind of mentioned in the title - the store name is Save On Foods. So just like I can ignore threads about Metro, Sobey’s, etc. since I know they’re not in my area, so Eastern people can ignore threads about SOF, London Drugs or other Western retailers.

The ones I personally “slam” people over are those deals from a national chain like Canadian Tire that are only available regionally. Those are the ones that really need the specific region in the title. IMHO
Deal Addict
Feb 25, 2007
2308 posts
1113 upvotes
cheaper_than_cheap wrote:
Mar 25th, 2019 12:31 pm
It is kind of mentioned in the title - the store name is Save On Foods. So just like I can ignore threads about Metro, Sobey’s, etc. since I know they’re not in my area, so Eastern people can ignore threads about SOF, London Drugs or other Western retailers.

The ones I personally “slam” people over are those deals from a national chain like Canadian Tire that are only available regionally. Those are the ones that really need the specific region in the title. IMHO
I agree with this. If you don't know what Save On Foods is then just ignore the thread....although London Drugs deals are sometimes available online for those in the rest of Canada.

As an Ontarian who is not in the GTA I am often the first to comment on people not stating where the deals is valid. This is retailer specific so it is good.
Jul 24, 2012
559 posts
63 upvotes
puglife644 wrote:
Mar 24th, 2019 11:20 pm
Good deals! Has anyone else found the Save On app extremely frustrating to use? Asking you to log in to view the offers (even though you are already logged in when you open the app?). Minor inconvenience, but annoying nonetheless.
I agree with you. They need to change it, or just load to every customer so that we can just swipe the card and have the offer automatically. Anyone has the experience that you have to use the physical card in order to get the deal? One time I just use my phone number and couldn't get the offer even though it had been loaded.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2007
2104 posts
1044 upvotes
Prince George
puglife644 wrote:
Mar 24th, 2019 11:20 pm
Yep. I can’t log in to the app. It complains “please enter a password”. I use a password manager and have a strong 17 character password with some special characters. Probably either the length or some of the special characters confuse the app. But it works fine on the web. Maybe if I changed it to some other random password it could work but I can’t be bothered wasting time to work around their brain damaged app.