Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Freebies

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Save On Foods

Western Canada - Free Nutella -375g through Save On Foods my offers

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 5th, 2020 4:56 pm
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2005
1072 posts
391 upvotes

[Save On Foods] Western Canada - Free Nutella -375g through Save On Foods my offers

Save on Foods my offers has a offer for free Nutella. 375g. Available to the first 500 people who load it into their offers. Once loaded, offer expires Feb 19.

It’s to celebrate World Nutella Day - didn’t even know it exists!
5 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2008
1954 posts
1477 upvotes
This app is a sh!tshow. Even if you had offer loaded, they seemed to have removed it from your loaded offers and it just shows up as limit reached.

Also now shows valid until today - feb 5 where before it showed valid until feb 19. Never understood why retailers introduce these apps/offers without piloting them - you are damaging your reputation more than anything.
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2005
1072 posts
391 upvotes
adilh53 wrote: This app is a sh!tshow. Even if you had offer loaded, they seemed to have removed it from your loaded offers and it just shows up as limit reached.

Also now shows valid until today - feb 5 where before it showed valid until feb 19. Never understood why retailers introduce these apps/offers without piloting them - you are damaging your reputation more than anything.
I use the website instead of the app. On the offer page yes, you have till feb 5 to claim the offer but when you go to “loaded offers” you will see it as ending Feb 19. Try the web site to see if it’s any better

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)