Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Saxx

Saxx Free Shipping Today only, any value, some products on sale already too.

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 5th, 2018 1:12 pm
Mar 17, 2015
965 posts
1981 upvotes
Saskatoon, SK

Saxx Free Shipping Today only, any value, some products on sale already too.

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Saxx
Received an email, Today only, free shipping on everything regardless of order size. Plus if ordering for your "first time", enter the "TUCKER" promo code for 20% your order. If ordered by June 5th, they are saying delivery for Father's Day is happening...
9 replies
Jun 20, 2015
31 posts
18 upvotes
I was going to buy a swimsuit with this code, it showed as working earlier for 20%, now that I tried again to actually buy it only works for 10%. I guess I'll hold off a bit since any "new" member can get 10% off with newsletter.
Nov 8, 2005
749 posts
124 upvotes
Ryder Nation
Been wearing legit Saxx's for years. Finally made the switch to China Saxx's and honestly have not looked back. Found the quality to be very comparable and 1/3 the cost.
Pentium II @ 233MHZ overclocked to 488MHZ | TURBO Button Enabled | 128mb RAM |MAXTOR 1024MB HDD | Nvidia Riva 128 (4MB of SGRAM)
Feb 24, 2017
310 posts
316 upvotes
If you can snag discounted saxx then I say it's still worth the extra price.

The patterns and images on the saxx makes it seem like you're wearing shorts and the gf doesnt mind me walking around half naked
May 14, 2008
408 posts
114 upvotes
Ottawa
Gunz16 wrote: Been wearing legit Saxx's for years. Finally made the switch to China Saxx's and honestly have not looked back. Found the quality to be very comparable and 1/3 the cost.
Can you elaborate where I would get these?
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2005
4481 posts
901 upvotes
Edmonton
20% off and free shipping is pretty solid. Knock off underwear is worry some. I wonder if they have malimine in them.

Also curious what the Chinese name for Saxx nockoffs are sexx?
Heatware
The difference between wanting and needing is how you justify it.
Jun 20, 2015
31 posts
18 upvotes
Gunz16 wrote: Been wearing legit Saxx's for years. Finally made the switch to China Saxx's and honestly have not looked back. Found the quality to be very comparable and 1/3 the cost.
I'd like to know about these too
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2011
1446 posts
1665 upvotes
Toronto
maggieandyaothecats wrote: Can you elaborate where I would get these?
Me three; eBay, or AliExpress Saxx? Or some knockoff Saxx site?
Nov 8, 2005
749 posts
124 upvotes
Ryder Nation
shampygarg wrote: this is something google shows...

https://www.dhgate.com/wholesale/saxx.html

pretty sure u can find China knockoff cheaper on Aliexpress...lol
Yup. I buy them off Dhgate. Any of the listings with >150 sold are generally good.
Pentium II @ 233MHZ overclocked to 488MHZ | TURBO Button Enabled | 128mb RAM |MAXTOR 1024MB HDD | Nvidia Riva 128 (4MB of SGRAM)