Cell Phones

Say BYE BYE to illegal LTE nexus 4 users!

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 13th, 2012 4:44 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2008
1797 posts
144 upvotes
Cambridge, ON/Guelph…
not a big deal. I'm sure the folks at xda will find a way to enable it in the future.
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2008
1797 posts
144 upvotes
Cambridge, ON/Guelph…
faken wrote:
Dec 12th, 2012 2:44 pm
came into thread expecting lawls, left satisfied.
this

and lol @ dave
Deal Fanatic
Feb 23, 2008
7139 posts
1684 upvotes
Hey Dina
so the other day i was walking around the lake and saw a bunch of people crowded around yelling FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!! I was curious so i walked up and got into the crowd. there was an iPhone 5 & iPhone 4s having a tag team battle vs a Nexus 4 & Note 2.

The iPhone5 had the N4 down in an arm bar, but the N4 fought through the 10 count and made it’s way to tag in the Note 2. The fans went nuts, the Note 2 came in, closelined the iPhone 5, cracked the iPhone4s in half, knocked out the ref and then ran to the lake with the N4 on it’s back.

The Note 2 then lay flat on the lake, giving the N4 a getaway boat.

It was simply amazing!! :cheesygri
Nothing is true, everything is permitted - Ezio Auditore.
Deal Expert
May 8, 2009
43217 posts
3038 upvotes
Toronto
mrperfect wrote:
Dec 13th, 2012 3:29 pm
Hey Dina
so the other day i was walking around the lake and saw a bunch of people crowded around yelling FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!! I was curious so i walked up and got into the crowd. there was an iPhone 5 & iPhone 4s having a tag team battle vs a Nexus 4 & Note 2.

The iPhone5 had the N4 down in an arm bar, but the N4 fought through the 10 count and made it’s way to tag in the Note 2. The fans went nuts, the Note 2 came in, closelined the iPhone 5, cracked the iPhone4s in half, knocked out the ref and then ran to the lake with the N4 on it’s back.

The Note 2 then lay flat on the lake, giving the N4 a getaway boat.

Lol.
Jun 15, 2011
37823 posts
5441 upvotes
Richmond Hill
mrperfect wrote:
Dec 13th, 2012 3:29 pm
hey dina
so the other day i was walking around the lake and saw a bunch of people crowded around yelling fight fight fight!! I was curious so i walked up and got into the crowd. There was an iphone 5 & iphone 4s having a tag team battle vs a nexus 4 & note 2.

The iphone5 had the n4 down in an arm bar, but the n4 fought through the 10 count and made it’s way to tag in the note 2. The fans went nuts, the note 2 came in, closelined the iphone 5, cracked the iphone4s in half, knocked out the ref and then ran to the lake with the n4 on it’s back.

The note 2 then lay flat on the lake, giving the n4 a getaway boat.

hahahahahah
The One and Only and Proud to be an Indian.
If I helped in any way, click that cool little "Thanks" button.