Shopping Discussion

Scam alert @ Abercrombie & Fitch: A&F Quarterly NOT really available today

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 18th, 2010 9:38 pm
Sep 27, 2004
747 posts
180 upvotes
Scarborough
I read every post in this thread to try an figure out what a AnF quarterly is and just gave up :confused:
Deal Addict
Jun 28, 2009
1138 posts
180 upvotes
Toronto
Quid Pro Quo wrote: It takes one to know one. Anyway, you do know there are pix of hot girls in it too, right?
You would pay for a catalog? If you want hot girls, get any other magazine specifically for that.
[QUOTE]Bucian66: I hate how condescending some users are towards others. I just wish they would be banned. Earlier: At least I've actually put effort in posting links to show the pricing. What have you done? No links to last years Black Friday sales? No links to Boxing Day sales? What a troll.[/QUOTE]
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2007
1213 posts
91 upvotes
Kitchener
Hats off to the marketing department that can get people to pay to see their advertising! They can even get people to pre-order said advertising! They must be brilliant.
Aug 11, 2004
193 posts
25 upvotes
Its idiots like the OP that make it surprising that any retailer would sponsor this site. Not only does he call them out for a scam, he confirms he got his stupid magazine at 4:00 yet he fails to edit the original post and retract his statement.

On August 1st I have a site going live and to launch the site, and get the word on the street I was going to give away 250 free HDMI cables and iPhone chargers. I was going to release it primarily to RFD members, but when I see threads like this, it makes me cringe at the thought that if one defective cable gets delivered, or one shipment gets lost, I'll have people like the OP calling me a scam artist. People should think before they post.