• Sep 25th, 2017 12:52 pm
Tags:
Apr 7, 2013
45 posts
6 upvotes
RinZinzin wrote:
Jul 19th, 2017 9:23 am
All the cards are available delivery time is between 15 - 20 business days. Tks
My question is if in case once I receive my gift card there is an issue with the balance (I go to retailer and verify the balance on the card & if the amount has any expiry) what is the procedure to get a refund?
When do you charge the credit card once item ships (if a gift card is not available) or upon order purchase?
What is the maximum amount or quantity one can purchase (any limitations per customer?)
Awaiting your reply.
Jul 15, 2017
6 posts
Montreal
We check every card before shipping we include screenshot of balance with tracking a card with less than 100% balance will not be sent we only ship new cards.

We charge during check-out all card on the site are available.

We have a soft limit in case someone order too many at once - as much as to protect you than to protect us.

We can get a fairly large amount of cards - that is one of the reasons we ship in 15 - 20 business days so we can get all the inventory. We have a large database that our call center uses to buy cards and or points so we can supply our clients.

Thanks

YGC
Deal Addict
Mar 28, 2008
1216 posts
231 upvotes
ON
renoldman wrote:
Jul 20th, 2017 4:14 am
I could have sworn that there was a Paypal option before?

Now it seems this option has disappeared?

I was considering sending payment via Paypal as a test transaction.

Not so much now.

I am pretty sure that Rinzinzin has just made the website for a client - they don't sell the cards themselves.

The Facebook page is rated 5 out of 5 by an account called "Rin Zinzin" and someone who used to work at Rinzinzin.
Yes there was Paypal. I was going to order another, but now removing Paypal not so sure...

Got a response to this Rinzinzin??
Feb 18, 2012
233 posts
52 upvotes
Victoria
RinZinzin wrote:
Jul 24th, 2017 7:54 am
We check every card before shipping we include screenshot of balance with tracking a card with less than 100% balance will not be sent we only ship new cards.

We charge during check-out all card on the site are available.

We have a soft limit in case someone order too many at once - as much as to protect you than to protect us.

We can get a fairly large amount of cards - that is one of the reasons we ship in 15 - 20 business days so we can get all the inventory. We have a large database that our call center uses to buy cards and or points so we can supply our clients.

Thanks

YGC
Bunch of BS, your site let me get all the way to the end of checkout with $50000 of cards
Jul 15, 2017
6 posts
Montreal
Going through this thread why don't you all wait and see the reaction from those that have ordered.

If you have any questions, just email us info@yourgiftcards.ca

Regards
Mar 7, 2011
20 posts
If this is legit I'm going to be buying a lot of gift cards!
Waiting for replies from those brave enough to purchase.
Jul 15, 2017
6 posts
Montreal
In no way shape or form do we have access to your credit card information using Stripe in our case or Square is no less secure than using Paypal. We only get either a transaction accepted or transaction declined we not see any credit card info. Check them out to see how transactions are handled.
Feb 19, 2017
309 posts
139 upvotes
rock1100 wrote:
Jul 23rd, 2017 3:00 pm
Valid point but I'm more concerned if they are not legitimate company then They have all my credit card info. Who knows if this info could be sold/or misused affecting my credit.
Any thoughts
You could always go with a temp card or new card you don't plan on using afterwards. I generally have 2 of those (generally apply for promo bonuses because i don't and wont be needing a mortgage anytime soon). Sometime i just get a new card as a favor to a banker friend so those are cards i would use if its a online store i never shopped at before. That said if a deal seems too good to be true, i generally sit and wait like everyone else. Seems to be more and more of those going around online these days... Would rather miss a deal than spend hrs un-doing a deal/scam.
Feb 18, 2012
233 posts
52 upvotes
Victoria
RinZinzin wrote:
Jul 24th, 2017 3:57 pm
Going through this thread why don't you all wait and see the reaction from those that have ordered.

If you have any questions, just email us info@yourgiftcards.ca

Regards
Because if they get them it won't be till next year! If this is so legit why did you remove PayPal? If you have all the cards how come it tales 15-20 days to ship? If your site is legit how come you can get to the end of checkout with $50000 in cards?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2004
2032 posts
274 upvotes
Montreal
For the people that ordered, anyone received there GC?
| I7 3770K @ 4.2GHZ | ASUS P8Z68 Dlx | Corsair H80 | Kingston 2x4gb Hyperx @ 1600mhz | MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G | Samsung 840 pro 256gb SSD | Silverstone FT-02 | Corsair AX-850 | Audio Engine A2 | Dell U3415W |
|Intel NUC DC3217BY|
Deal Fanatic
Jun 19, 2001
7343 posts
1057 upvotes
THis makes absoutley no sense that this little place has unlimited gift cards at 20% off, including gas, costco, bestbuy(stopped selling on racks in other stores)
Feb 19, 2017
309 posts
139 upvotes
Mcklain wrote:
Aug 3rd, 2017 2:12 pm
For the people that ordered, anyone received there GC?
Second that question...

Although since its only 2+ weeks, i guess we probably have to wait another 2 weeks before we get answers.
Sep 14, 2015
974 posts
410 upvotes
Mont-Royal, QC
20% off esso gift card is very tempting deal, but it sounds too good to be truth as well
Jul 15, 2017
6 posts
Montreal
We have already shipped some cards so hopefully someone will comment here in the near future. Thanks YGC