King City
Can this same person come out with a new RFD account:

danielduartefarinha
BST Feedback - 0

Got a PM

[QUOTE] Amazon.com Gift Card

if you want .com amazon gift cards I can sell you some[/QUOTE]

Responding to my WTB Amazon.CA GC post
The One and Only and Proud to be an Indian.
If I helped in any way, click that cool little "Thanks" button.
Apr 16, 2001
14558 posts
1424 upvotes
Oshawa
djemzine wrote:
Feb 15th, 2013 6:31 pm
Can this same person come out with a new RFD account:
Possibly. RFD does not do IP bans, and from what I've seen, a new member's IP is not cross-checked against the ban list at sign-up.
[OP]
Jun 15, 2011
38489 posts
5543 upvotes
King City
JAC wrote:
Feb 15th, 2013 8:02 pm
Possibly. RFD does not do IP bans, and from what I've seen, a new member's IP is not cross-checked against the ban list at sign-up.
That should be something RFD could implement no?

I responded back with this: Sorry. I don't deal with anyone who's new to the forums (no offense) nor one who has no BST Feedback. I only deal with local trades or reputable RFD members.

Got no response after lol. Caught in the act.
The One and Only and Proud to be an Indian.
If I helped in any way, click that cool little "Thanks" button.
7197 posts
239 upvotes
I dont understand how people like him just cant get a job. You get a $12 hour job. You get $300-400 a week. No pressure to scam.
Feb 10, 2012
2 posts
This POS was my room mate, here in Halifax, in 2010.
He scammed me for $1000 for flat screen TVs., then skipped out on the rent.
I filed charges with the Halifax Police Dept (useless), and nothing has become of it.
Today I opened a twitter account, and a name popped up for me to add... "Mike O 1981".
I clicked on the profile, and I'm positive it is this little turd.
His profile says he's working at a UPS in Richmond BC, but, his last tweet was Jan 11/13.
No idea if he's still working there.
Feb 10, 2012
2 posts
UPDATE:

The POS was arrested in Sydney NS over the weekend on an outstanding warrant regarding fraud charges I filed against him in 2010.
He was transported to Halifax, and appeared in Court today.
He will be spending the next 60 days (hopefully wearing panties and lipstick) in jail, then one year on probation, and court ordered restitution to me (not holding my breath).
If anyone out there has filed charges against this POS, I would advise you to contact the PD you filed with and inform them that Michael Odgen is in custody
in Halifax, and to contact the Halifax Crown Attorney with the details of your charges.
Jan 25, 2009
338 posts
29 upvotes
People like this guy just don't want to work. I mean, even if you work on minimum wage full time, you can still make decent living.
Dec 22, 2013
1 posts
MONTR
HI
Two weeks ago, this man also stole me with the sale of Apple Mac Book at Ebay. And send me an invoice mentioned that he was sent with the courier company canpar, but nothing came. And after a week he disappeared without answering more of my posts
Banned
Jan 20, 2013
685 posts
62 upvotes
Toronto
sam0001 wrote:
Dec 30th, 2013 6:55 pm
HI
Two weeks ago, this man also stole me with the sale of Apple Mac Book at Ebay. And send me an invoice mentioned that he was sent with the courier company canpar, but nothing came. And after a week he disappeared without answering more of my posts
Did you file a dispute with eBay / PayPal?
Bill
Jul 23, 2014
1 posts
Mississauga, ON
He just contacted me.

Check out what I'm selling and if you're interested text me back at 6138666644. I have pics of everything these phones work on all providers - fully unlocked - samsung s5/note 3, lg g2. Prices include shipping from Brandon Manitoba all phones come with boxes, manuals and accessories 1 Black Iphone 5s 32GB - $350 flexible - 6 months used 1 Gold iphone 5s 32GB - $350 flexible - 4 months used 1 Samsung galaxy S5 white 32GB - $350 flexible - 2.5 months used 1 Samsung galaxy note 3 white 32GB - $500 flexible - NEW 1 LG G2 32GB - $350 flexible .-used 6 months - 4 months old.

I'm freaked out, but I have confirmed this is the number he is currently using, what should I do?
Deal Addict
Jun 11, 2013
2175 posts
1807 upvotes
Toronto
Kaeriox wrote:
Jul 24th, 2014 1:33 pm
He just contacted me.

Check out what I'm selling and if you're interested text me back at 6138666644. I have pics of everything these phones work on all providers - fully unlocked - samsung s5/note 3, lg g2. Prices include shipping from Brandon Manitoba all phones come with boxes, manuals and accessories 1 Black Iphone 5s 32GB - $350 flexible - 6 months used 1 Gold iphone 5s 32GB - $350 flexible - 4 months used 1 Samsung galaxy S5 white 32GB - $350 flexible - 2.5 months used 1 Samsung galaxy note 3 white 32GB - $500 flexible - NEW 1 LG G2 32GB - $350 flexible .-used 6 months - 4 months old.

I'm freaked out, but I have confirmed this is the number he is currently using, what should I do?
Ignore him, unless you want to be scammed.
Feb 4, 2015
1 posts
Terrace, BC
wonder if this is related...

http://www.terracestandard.com/news/290804571.html

"A woman concerned about her friend’s boyfriend. Checks determined that the man had a warrant for his arrest. The 33-year-old man was arrested. Investigation determined that he was in breach of recognizance condition of not to possess any electronic device with access to the Internet. The man is held for court."
Jan 7, 2016
2 posts
This guy is back on Kijiji. He refused any online payments like paypal and told me to use moneygram. I sent him the info for the moneygram transfer but cancelled it within 20 minutes. However my bank account hasn't been refunded the money yet 1 hour later but it can take a day or so. Btw his ad is this http://www.kijiji.ca/v-laptops/city-of- ... nFlag=true and yes Im aware that is too good to be true but I thought it was legitimate deal (Google said otherwise). He is using 7097007462 as the phone number and he is claiming it is in Corner Brook Newfoundland. Think its time the police gave him another visit. :P

Edit: He took down the ad. Cached version here http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/s ... 1131171993