Expired Contests

[Weekly] Schick "Get Grnshvn contest" (exp. Aug. 1/12)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 26th, 2012 10:47 am
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Expert
Jun 27, 2008
19809 posts
378558 upvotes
Ottawa

Schick "Get Grnshvn contest" (exp. Aug. 1/12)

not sure how we missed this one. Started Feb. 9

Enter: http://www.x3ecoshave.com/en/

Rules: http://www.x3ecoshave.com/en/rules.php

Prize: There will be twenty-six (26) prizes (herein referred to individually as “Prize” and collectively as “Prizes”) available to be won and they are as follows:
i.Grand Prize: There will be one (1) Grand Prize available to be awarded consisting of a trip for two (2) people (winner and one (1) travel guest) to Lake Louise in Banff, AB including return economy airfare for two (2) people departing from the Canadian international airport closest to the winner’s residence to Calgary, AB; 5 nights hotel accommodation, as selected by the Sponsor and ground transportation to/from the destination airport and the hotel. The approximate retail value is $7,000.00 (CAN) based on a Toronto departure and may vary depending upon points of departure and destination and fare fluctuations. Please note: If the winner resides 250 KM or less from Banff, AB ground or air (economy) transportation will be determined in the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Travel must be completed by June 30, 2013 and booking is subject to availability of flights and hotel accommodation,

ii.Weekly Prizes: There are twenty-five (25) Weekly Prizes available to be won, each consisting of $100.00(CDN) to be issued in the form of a cheque made payable to the winner as his/her name appears on the Entry Form.

good luck rfd.
bring back colour
54 replies
[OP]
Deal Expert
Jun 27, 2008
19809 posts
378558 upvotes
Ottawa
this weeks answer is 3hrs. (I got it wrong)
bring back colour
Deal Fanatic
Dec 17, 2009
5661 posts
2392 upvotes
Toronto
thanks
....Now I have more time for contests :lol:
Apr 29, 2010
353 posts
5323 upvotes
Thanks. Would love to see Banff.
Contesting. An excellent source of supplementary income.