• Apr 20th, 2010 9:33 pm
Tags:
None
Jun 27, 2007
153 posts
8 upvotes
California

Scotiabank online - How to look at previous VISA statements

I'm using the online tool to check my VISA statements and I want to look at my February statements. Is this an option? It seems like a gross oversight to not allow this.

Thanks.
5 replies
Feb 11, 2010
502 posts
252 upvotes
I don't use Scotia so I'm not sure how they have their statements set up but if you are on a paperless or e-statement option then you should be able to find previous statements. Although as can be seen in the BMO paperless thread, some institutions apparently take "paperless" to mean no statement history, which is beyond dumb IMO but some seem to feel its appropriate. Hopefully someone that knows how Scotia handles this can chime in.
Dec 14, 2009
112 posts
21 upvotes
Scotiabank only does the most recent transactions for your VISA online, so you cant see any further back. You also cant go 100% paperless for your VISA.

It's wicked stupid, I know.
Dec 20, 2006
517 posts
42 upvotes
I think you can go paperless with Scotia Visa via epost.ca ... then you should be able to view your statements there.
Deal Addict
Mar 19, 2010
2054 posts
282 upvotes
Onterrible
scotia banks online is the most useless online banking ever.
it's the worst imo.

i canceled my scene visa last week.
[OP]
Jun 27, 2007
153 posts
8 upvotes
California
Yeah, I had to order my previous statements by calling the automated hotline a few weeks ago. Of course, I odered the wrong one. Terrible online banking.
× < >