Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Shoppers Drug Mart

SDM 20% off Family and Friends - Feb 12

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 13th, 2019 10:57 am
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2015
2660 posts
3149 upvotes
Toronto, ON
submalst wrote: Doesnt this overlap with the
Bonus PC points redemption Event, feb 9-11th?
So you could get 20% off + the bonus redemption
the 20% off coupon only valid for one day on Feb 12, the redemption ends on Feb 11
So, no
Jul 13, 2006
278 posts
81 upvotes
I've got a 15k offer when spending $50 ending next week so I might pick up a switch game (Super Mario U Deluxe). Thanks!
Deal Addict
May 26, 2006
1525 posts
606 upvotes
Toronto
Just signed up for Optimum and the 15x point offer that shows also states this: :"This offer cannot be combined with department or total store offers. Customers will automatically receive the best of the available offers should they qualify."

Makes it sound like this can't be combined with the 20% off F&F as others were doing during the last one. Unless in practice they actually do allow it.
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
18224 posts
36610 upvotes
Scarborough
Eluder wrote: That's what I did when they had the bonus redemption a couple of weeks back... was surprised to find the game at SDM so close after launch, but I lucked out!
Give that it's been out a few weeks now I'm hoping I can track down a copy. No other game I really want right now so here's hoping!
RFD Staff - Got a question? Send me a private message.
[Forum Rules] [Deal Alerts]
Dec 25, 2016
65 posts
67 upvotes
Anyone know which Pharmaprix sell laptops? It's never clear which locations have electronics.
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2006
1227 posts
216 upvotes
therealkh wrote: Anyone know which Pharmaprix sell laptops? It's never clear which locations have electronics.
There's no clear indication on the website or anything but it seems to be based on the location and it's traffic, etc.
I would just put in some footwork if I were you and make some phone calls asking the stores in your area in preparation for the onslaught that will be the 12th.

I have the points offer showing up in the app but somehow very much doubting it will stack with the 20% off on friends/family day. Even if they have allowed it in the past the text in the app leads me to believe they're putting a stop to that.
Holdin' it down like a fat kid on a see-saw.
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2009
2731 posts
2375 upvotes
GTA
Anyone know of a shoppers around Mississauga that sells electronics (namely a Switch Console)?

Or any store that can use PC points for a Switch.
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2007
1763 posts
554 upvotes
Edmonton
Please excuse me if this question has been asked before.

After the 20% discount applied, can i redeem my points for the balance? I am thinking of a PS4 bundle for my kids and we still have 200K of points.

I asked one of the ladies at Shoppers. She said that either/or, if I used the 20% coupon, i cannot redeem the points for payment. It doesn't make sense to me but thought to check with the RFD experts.

TIA
Nov 23, 2018
192 posts
326 upvotes
Ontario
Gmas wrote: Just signed up for Optimum and the 15x point offer that shows also states this: :"This offer cannot be combined with department or total store offers. Customers will automatically receive the best of the available offers should they qualify."

Makes it sound like this can't be combined with the 20% off F&F as others were doing during the last one. Unless in practice they actually do allow it.
We worried about this for the last Friends & Family event with 20x points, but it still stacked.

An RFD’er told us not to confirm with Shoppers because that puts them onto what we’re doing. Worst case is someone tries to stack and it doesn’t work and they report back to us.
Deal Addict
May 26, 2006
1525 posts
606 upvotes
Toronto
omsi101 wrote: We worried about this for the last Friends & Family event with 20x points, but it still stacked.

An RFD’er told us not to confirm with Shoppers because that puts them onto what we’re doing. Worst case is someone tries to stack and it doesn’t work and they report back to us.
Thanks so much for your reply on this. Did you have to do anything special or specific to redeem? Would they not have realized themselves when essentially two discounts were presented to use? Just wondering how this worked for you in practice? Thanks!
Dec 18, 2012
452 posts
153 upvotes
omsi101 wrote: We worried about this for the last Friends & Family event with 20x points, but it still stacked.

it VERY explicitly says in my latest 20x the points offer, in bold, This offer cannot be combined with other offers
Whereas in the past, it did not state this. They are cracking down on double-dipping and stacking points offers/redemptions
Nov 23, 2018
192 posts
326 upvotes
Ontario
Gmas wrote: Thanks so much for your reply on this. Did you have to do anything special or specific to redeem? Would they not have realized themselves when essentially two discounts were presented to use? Just wondering how this worked for you in practice? Thanks!
1) No.
2) Not sure if they notice. Also not sure if they care
3) Pick what you want to buy. Scan the coupon on their scanner. Scan your PCO card on their scanner.

And I’ll repeat again. If for whatever reason it doesn’t work, an RFD’er will let us know. Until then, it’s safe to assume it will work because it’s worked in the past. Fine print and all.
Jun 19, 2017
679 posts
1224 upvotes
Canada
Today is Senior’s Day. Sent my mom to go pick up a switch... capped the discount at $50.

Looks like they are starting to drop the hammer.
Feb 6, 2019
50 posts
22 upvotes
I just signed up for a new account and only received a 15x the points offer. Does anybody know if this is the only offer you get when signing up or is it random and could be 20x? I’m trying hard to find both 20% and 20x to stack on Tuesday for a Switch!
Jun 11, 2016
15 posts
8 upvotes
I signed up two accounts - one got a whopping 7,500 points if you spend a certain amount, the other got 15x points valid through Wednesday.
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2008
2690 posts
1741 upvotes
Home
Mohamei wrote: Hopefully another 20x points event rolls around like last month.
There was an overlaping one last month?
Fizz Mobile $ 4.80 USA CAN 45 GB
Feb 10, 2018
24 posts
15 upvotes
thecrashton wrote: it VERY explicitly says in my latest 20x the points offer, in bold, This offer cannot be combined with other offers
Whereas in the past, it did not state this. They are cracking down on double-dipping and stacking points offers/redemptions
Sorry to burst your bubble but it does work. My friend got a switch with 20x points + 20% off even with that disclaimer.
Nov 23, 2018
192 posts
326 upvotes
Ontario
When you signed up, did you already have a PCO card? I just registered without the card and no 15x the points offer