Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Shoppers Drug Mart

SDM - 20x points event (March 11 & 12)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 13th, 2014 1:59 am
Feb 24, 2012
616 posts
232 upvotes
Toronto

[Shoppers Drug Mart] SDM - 20x points event (March 11 & 12)

[IMG]http://images.email.shoppersoptimum.ca/ ... 20x-en.png[/IMG]
coupon: http://images.email.shoppersoptimum.ca/ ... ar9/SE.pdf

Get 20x the points when you spend $50 or more on almost anything in store.

Just print this coupon and give it to the cashier before paying.

Offer valid Tuesday March 11 & Wednesday March 12, 2014 only.

Points will be awarded by end of day Wednesday March 19, 2014.

*Points are issued according to the net pre-tax purchase total of eligible products after redemptions and discounts and before taxes using a valid Shoppers Optimum Card®. Excludes: prescription purchases, non-pointable items, Shoppers Optimum Bonus Points®, RBC® Shoppers Optimum® MasterCard® points and points associated with the RBC® Shoppers Optimum Banking Account, products that contain codeine, tobacco products (where applicable), lottery tickets, passport photos, stamps, transit tickets and passes, event tickets, gift cards, prepaid phone cards, prepaid card products and Shoppers Home Health Care® locations. Offer applies to photofinishing services that are picked up and paid for on the day of the offer only. Not to be used in conjunction with any other Shoppers Optimum Points® promotions or promotional card offers. Offer is non-transferable. Limit of one coupon per customer per day. Offer valid Tuesday, March 11 & Wednesday, March 12, 2014 only. Points will be awarded by end of day Wednesday, March 19, 2014. See cashier for details. ® 911979 Alberta Ltd.
22 replies
Jul 19, 2004
158 posts
35 upvotes
Would this be a good time to buy a 3DS?
Deal Fanatic
Mar 17, 2006
6109 posts
4783 upvotes
lardiop wrote: Would this be a good time to buy a 3DS?
Just checked the flyer, the 3DS not 3DS XL is on sale for $149.99, so that would be a good idea to get it now, price is effective from March 8th-14th . Also, approximately how many points would that be?

Here's the link to the 3DS price:

http://local.flyerservices.com/SDM/SDM/ ... search=3ds
Mar 15, 2005
295 posts
94 upvotes
Sejad wrote: Just checked the flyer, the 3DS not 3DS XL is on sale for $149.99, so that would be a good idea to get it now, price is effective from March 8th-14th . Also, approximately how many points would that be?

Here's the link to the 3DS price:

http://local.flyerservices.com/SDM/SDM/ ... search=3ds
About 30000 points. You can use their point calculator here http://www1.shoppersdrugmart.ca/en/Shop ... lator.aspx
Deal Fanatic
Nov 4, 2008
7673 posts
10975 upvotes
Scarbs
Has anyone seen any PS Vita's anywhere? I've hit my usual spots, but to no avail.
When given enough time, all threads on RFD can and will go off on a tangent.
Apr 28, 2008
126 posts
152 upvotes
SDM return policy (may vary by manager or location) is really bad when it comes to electronics. Some stores won't accept a return even with sealed packaging.
Sep 30, 2007
73 posts
13 upvotes
Surrey
Most SDMs don't allow returns on electronics.

Gotta question for some of the SDM veterans: Does the 20x points apply to the 15 points/dollar spent given when purchasing via Optimum Mastercard? I wouldn't think so (seems too broken), but if someone could confirm one way or the other....
Pepsi Contest:
2007: Sidney Crosby Autographed Jersey, NHL 2008
Feb 24, 2012
616 posts
232 upvotes
Toronto
juggmon wrote: Most SDMs don't allow returns on electronics.

Gotta question for some of the SDM veterans: Does the 20x points apply to the 15 points/dollar spent given when purchasing via Optimum Mastercard? I wouldn't think so (seems too broken), but if someone could confirm one way or the other....
*Points are issued according to the net pre-tax purchase total of eligible products after redemptions and discounts and before taxes using a valid Shoppers Optimum Card®. Excludes: prescription purchases, non-pointable items, Shoppers Optimum Bonus Points®, RBC® Shoppers Optimum® MasterCard® points and points associated with the RBC® Shoppers Optimum Banking Account, products that contain codeine, tobacco products (where applicable), lottery tickets, passport photos, stamps, transit tickets and passes, event tickets, gift cards, prepaid phone cards, prepaid card products and Shoppers Home Health Care® locations. Offer applies to photofinishing services that are picked up and paid for on the day of the offer only. Not to be used in conjunction with any other Shoppers Optimum Points® promotions or promotional card offers. Offer is non-transferable. Limit of one coupon per customer per day. Offer valid Tuesday, March 11 & Wednesday, March 12, 2014 only. Points will be awarded by end of day Wednesday, March 19, 2014. See cashier for details. ® 911979 Alberta Ltd.
Sep 30, 2007
73 posts
13 upvotes
Surrey
liveevil wrote: *Points are issued according to the net pre-tax purchase total of eligible products after redemptions and discounts and before taxes using a valid Shoppers Optimum Card®. Excludes: prescription purchases, non-pointable items, Shoppers Optimum Bonus Points®, RBC® Shoppers Optimum® MasterCard® points and points associated with the RBC® Shoppers Optimum Banking Account, products that contain codeine, tobacco products (where applicable), lottery tickets, passport photos, stamps, transit tickets and passes, event tickets, gift cards, prepaid phone cards, prepaid card products and Shoppers Home Health Care® locations. Offer applies to photofinishing services that are picked up and paid for on the day of the offer only. Not to be used in conjunction with any other Shoppers Optimum Points® promotions or promotional card offers. Offer is non-transferable. Limit of one coupon per customer per day. Offer valid Tuesday, March 11 & Wednesday, March 12, 2014 only. Points will be awarded by end of day Wednesday, March 19, 2014. See cashier for details. ® 911979 Alberta Ltd.
Right in the first post, too :o Obviously have to get my eyes checked (lol). Thanks.
Pepsi Contest:
2007: Sidney Crosby Autographed Jersey, NHL 2008
Sep 26, 2010
17 posts
18 upvotes
Calgary
deplume wrote: SDM return policy (may vary by manager or location) is really bad when it comes to electronics. Some stores won't accept a return even with sealed packaging.
I've had this issue well. Manager refused to do a refund on a sealed item. Actually, all 3 stores I went to refused.

Thing is, SDM official policy says otherwise. I called the customer service line and talked to a representative who stated I had been within my right for a refund, and the managers had no basis for denying the refund.
Deal Expert
Jan 7, 2007
21264 posts
6247 upvotes
Poormond Hill
aeba7 wrote: Has anyone seen any PS Vita's anywhere? I've hit my usual spots, but to no avail.
What are your usual spots? I'm also looking for a Vita and can't find any in the Thornhill/Richmond Hill area.
A life spent making mistakes is not only more memorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 12, 2006
6906 posts
3331 upvotes
Canada
Wish they had the Titanfall bundle..... anyone seen an Xbone there yet?
Dec 3, 2009
273 posts
72 upvotes
Ottawa
raspeed wrote: Wish they had the Titanfall bundle..... anyone seen an Xbone there yet?
That's what I was on the hunt for today but had no luck. Only 1 of the 3 stores I checked out had a descent electronics section - I'll check that one again tomorrow. That one did have spaces for XBoxOne and PS4, but they were sold out.
Mar 4, 2009
773 posts
29 upvotes
Thank you op

Manage to get the Mario Wii u bundle
Deal Fanatic
Nov 4, 2008
7673 posts
10975 upvotes
Scarbs
sandikosh wrote: What are your usual spots? I'm also looking for a Vita and can't find any in the Thornhill/Richmond Hill area.
I usually hit up all the stores on Yonge, between 7 and major mack, then finish off with the one on major mack and bayview. Probably gonna check again tomorrow, if the expected 'snowstorm' isnt too bad.
When given enough time, all threads on RFD can and will go off on a tangent.
Feb 24, 2012
616 posts
232 upvotes
Toronto
Anybody else find PS4`s or XBOX Ones in stock?
Jan 8, 2006
834 posts
171 upvotes
Picked up a Wii U game today and used the coupon. Couldn't see anywhere on the receipt that spoke to expected points to be earned with the coupon. Is that normal? Just showed REGULAR POINTS: and TOTAL POINTS EARNED: as the same 560. Should still show up on March 19th on my Optimum account with the 10,000+ points?

Coupon shows on the receipt as *COUPON #14740 for anyone interested.