Expired Hot Deals

[Clorox] SDM - Clorox "Green Works" Cleaning Products $0.49 (709ml - 946ml)

• Last Updated:
  • May 18th, 2013 11:09 am
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Dec 7, 2011
6503 posts
4944 upvotes

[Clorox] SDM - Clorox "Green Works" Cleaning Products $0.49 (709ml - 946ml)

More offers from Clorox
Shoppers Drug Mart / Pharmaprix has Clorox Green Works cleaning products on sale for $1.99 this week.

Go here for your $1.50 off any Green Works product coupon.

Note: this coupon can be printed and used as many times as you'd like, as long as you have one coupon per item.

*** This deal is Nationwide ***

Some of the stuff:

270 replies
May 6, 2010
280 posts
88 upvotes
Ottawa
drpeprchick wrote:
May 6th, 2013 7:16 pm
Does sdm take printed coupons?
They should.
I used a printed coupon for diapers last week
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Dec 7, 2011
6503 posts
4944 upvotes
drpeprchick wrote:
May 6th, 2013 7:16 pm
Does sdm take printed coupons?
I never had any problems in the past.

They never even questioned these, since it says one per purchase...

The tax is the killer since it's charged on the full amount, but what you gonna do...

Still a great deal! :)
Deal Fanatic
Jul 8, 2009
7220 posts
795 upvotes
So when it says 1 coupon per purchase does that mean per item or per transaction?
Jun 15, 2011
37973 posts
5465 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Thanks OP. Didn't have issues with a printed coupon for Clear Men's Shampoo in the past. PS is this price of $1.99 nationwide specific or region specific?
The One and Only and Proud to be an Indian.
If I helped in any way, click that cool little "Thanks" button.
3320 posts
349 upvotes
Toronto
blazed16 wrote:
May 6th, 2013 8:06 pm
So when it says 1 coupon per purchase does that mean per item or per transaction?
Even if it is 1 per transaction, it's in SDM's best interest for the cashier to just let you use one per item, rather than having to go through one separate transaction for each item while the line gets longer and longer.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2003
3457 posts
430 upvotes
Kingston
Manatus wrote:
May 6th, 2013 8:46 pm
Even if it is 1 per transaction, it's in SDM's best interest for the cashier to just let you use one per item, rather than having to go through one separate transaction for each item while the line gets longer and longer.
If a coupon says limit one per transaction if SDM (or any store for that matter) accepts two or more coupons then the manufacture usually wont reimburse the store for the coupon. So it would not be SDMs best interest. Sure, they save time doing it that way but it doesnt matter if they are going to be out money because they did it wrong. Manufactures rules, not SDMs
Deal Expert
Jun 14, 2001
15174 posts
816 upvotes
Does SDM accept coupons shown on smart phones? Seems kinda contrary to waste paper to print a coupon to buy a green product. No?
Sign the petition from MP Sonia Sidhu demanding government 'dump the duties and taxes' on cross-border purchases
http://forums.redflagdeals.com/petitio ... s-2013921/
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Dec 7, 2011
6503 posts
4944 upvotes
blazed16 wrote:
May 6th, 2013 8:06 pm
One per item... I gave her 9 coupons at once.
NG wrote:
May 6th, 2013 9:07 pm
Does SDM accept coupons shown on smart phones? Seems kinda contrary to waste paper to print a coupon to buy a green product. No?
No, so you have no choice but to print them out. (their rules are posted in kanewtz's post #6)

3 fit on a single sheet of paper without having to reduce the size of the coupon, so I printed off 3 sheets. (the last time)

I must have used at least 20 coupons so far, and they never said anything. (not like they're losing money or anything)

:arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: I don't know of any place that charges tax on the price after a coupon is applied. (it's always been calculated on full price)
Oct 7, 2004
967 posts
74 upvotes
I just used 4 at once. They should technically not charge tax before the coupon but it's too late now.
× < >