None
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 8, 2003
1211 posts
57 upvotes
Vancouver

SDM Montreal Question

Hey guys. Just wondering if there are any Shoppers Drug Mart stores in Montreal that sell electronics like video games and other electronics? Going to be there later this month and want to use my points, since Vancouver doesn't have an SDM with video games and electronics. Any help would be great. thanks.
5 replies
Jan 31, 2007
287 posts
13 upvotes
I don't know if they sell any video games, but you better not look for
Shoppers Drug Mart because you won't find any. They are called Pharmaprix here in Qu
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 8, 2003
1211 posts
57 upvotes
Vancouver
oh, thanks for the info. can i use my points with them?
Deal Fanatic
Feb 26, 2008
5135 posts
50 upvotes
Ryu69 wrote:
May 1st, 2008 9:34 pm
You can use your points for most items- exept in Quebec I tried to cash out some points and it was not accepted on /benadryl, which is off.
Their system would not let it go through.
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2007
1717 posts
97 upvotes
Ryu69 wrote:
May 1st, 2008 9:34 pm
Yes you can, but unfortunately they've synched up their points redemption levels to match the rest of the country. Until very recently your points had more value in Quebed.
Jan 21, 2007
285 posts
68 upvotes
Laval
The Pharmaprix stores that I go to here usually have a small selection of electronics; mostly digital cameras and Nintendo DS. There's one in downtown Montreal, right across the street from Concordia University that had Wii remotes and some DS games but that's about it. I've never seen anything really big like XBOX360s or PS3s at a Pharmaprix before. Hope this helps.