Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[SDM] Optimum Anniversary Bonus Points - PS4 Games $15 - Bloodborne / GOW $30

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 14th, 2015 1:11 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2009
1959 posts
424 upvotes
Halifax
Scorpionsy wrote: Now if they could have made an editing error and juuuust moved that "Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection" cover picture a little to the left next to the other titles...that would have been sweeeet! :lol:
Challenge accepted, lol, gonna be fun pm'ing at BB the legit games
Jan 14, 2014
326 posts
271 upvotes
In for The Order, maybe LBP3. Thanks OP for the info.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 18, 2003
6288 posts
10 upvotes
Waterloo
Scorpionsy wrote: Not sure...that's what I want to know too...and especially if there are plans or an announcement by the Developer/Publisher to release a Game of the Year or Complete Edition of any games that have DLCs or Add-Ons...as I prefer to wait to buy those versions instead.
I'm worried that the order will end up being a flop, and never get finished. It got ripped at launch for being short. It had some good moments, but it felt like 1/4 of a game. Almost as if they just ran out of time and cut it short.
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2013
4320 posts
4919 upvotes
Ottawa
Carnage wrote: I'm worried that the order will end up being a flop, and never get finished. It got ripped at launch for being short. It had some good moments, but it felt like 1/4 of a game. Almost as if they just ran out of time and cut it short.
People were mad at paying full price for The Order. Nobody should be ripping it at $15.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 18, 2003
6288 posts
10 upvotes
Waterloo
Batarang wrote: People were mad at paying full price for The Order. Nobody should be ripping it at $15.
At $15 it is good value for what it is. However even at $15 it could be a case of "what could have been". The game had some real promise, however it will be a shame if a sequel never happens leaving it incomplete.
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2015
3427 posts
1901 upvotes
Montreal, QC
i hope its not just the halo bundle
Deal Fanatic
Dec 28, 2007
5348 posts
4356 upvotes
Driveclub is $15 on PSN and includes season pass.
Mar 27, 2015
81 posts
56 upvotes
I also got The Order at launch and feel like I should have waited a bit, but RAD is a small studio and aimed maybe too high visuals with it. I still think 63 on metacritic is a joke, the game is very much enjoyable and with the Blizzard guy as their new CEO and with that experience, they'll get next level. 1+ million copies and the potential of the series pretty much means a sequel, but I'm not sure RAD will helm it.

Anyways, 15$ is well worth it.
Deal Guru
Oct 22, 2009
11854 posts
2822 upvotes
Toronto
Batarang wrote: No DLC for The Order. Driveclub is definitely DLC central though, I wouldn't bite on it because I'm sure there will be some sort of edition that has all the DLC at some point.

As for LBP, not a fan personally.
Cool..so I would say it's safe to go for The Order as there won't be an extra DLC edition version of the game.
~~~~~~~~~~> Get...THAT DEAL...Over Here!!!
Deal Guru
Oct 22, 2009
11854 posts
2822 upvotes
Toronto
WL1980 wrote: Driveclub is $15 on PSN and includes season pass.
Yeah, good deal there...but the problem is that I try to avoid Digital versions of games if I can buy them on Physical Retail disc.

I only get digital games when they are ONLY available digitally and nowhere else.
~~~~~~~~~~> Get...THAT DEAL...Over Here!!!
Dec 28, 2010
700 posts
187 upvotes
Mississauga, Ontario
Time to redeem some points to get that ps4 controller. Thanks op!
Apr 23, 2013
127 posts
38 upvotes
Montreal
Any chance that Pharmaphix in Quebec has such similar deal.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 5, 2007
5898 posts
2331 upvotes
Toronto
What day does this start?

Thanks.
Deal Expert
Nov 7, 2009
16955 posts
1538 upvotes
scarberia
did anyone notice SDM clawing back those bonus pts where u bought an SDM gc for say 100$ ( personalized email loaded coupon for 16k points if u buy 100$ worth of stuff)

u do NOT get those bonus points anymore..sdm shut that loophole down, i also think they are NOT adding your pts up correctly if u've previously used that 'loophole' to get the points...my points balance seems to NOT move at at all the past month

anyone confirm this or not?

also if i load TWO coupons using the app, it will only give u ONE of the coupon code...u can't double stacked coupons either now i think..they r wising up
i5 2500k PC RIP | Corsair Neutron GTX 240GB SSD | Samsung 840 Pro 256 gb SSD | Eco Coolit hybrid | MSI P67A-GD53 (B3) | 16 gb DDR3 RAM | GeForce GTS 450 x 2 SLI | Antec TP 650W modular | Antec 300 case | ACER H236HL IPS | DIR-880L AC router | Buffalo LS421DE NAS | Windows 8.1 Pro
Deal Addict
Jan 26, 2007
3146 posts
1489 upvotes
atheoncrutch wrote: Xbone Halo bundle is normally $399, I believe a PS4 TLOU bundle is $449.
Reminicing about how I got the PS4 TLOU bundle from Amazon for $339... memories... but if you want help doing the maths on points redemption for big ticket items at SDM, click the link in my sig.
There is no god. But it still feels good to be kind to people, animals, and the environment, so keep doing that.