Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

SDM spend and get points back. Account specific

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 30th, 2018 10:55 pm
Deal Addict
May 1, 2011
1928 posts
2774 upvotes
Halifax
SignedA wrote: edit:
Mine looks exactly like yours....if I crop the top off. Above that is a title bar 'spend points get points back' and above that is a smaller bar that says shoppers / pharmaprix exclusive. I am sure yours will by tomorrow if it doesn't now.
Images
  • crop 1.PNG
  • crop2.PNG
Sep 20, 2007
438 posts
293 upvotes
Edmonton
Jucius Maximus wrote: And how did you spend 400K points when you only had 342K points? Thinking Face
I didn't. I just merely said I received the offer even though I don't have the point threshold to redeem it
Deal Expert
Aug 18, 2005
21223 posts
5939 upvotes
Burlington-Hamilton
etownjack wrote: Not true. I only have 342k and received the 150k back when redeeming 400k offer
etownjack wrote: Not true. I only have 342k and received the 150k back when redeeming 400k offer
etownjack wrote: I didn't. I just merely said I received the offer even though I don't have the point threshold to redeem it
So you are saying:

(1) "even though I don't have the point threshold to redeem it"

AND

(2) "...and received the 150k back when redeeming 400k offer"

Thinking Face

These cannot both be true.
- casual gastronomist -
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2017
2057 posts
2034 upvotes
Winnipeg
Jucius Maximus wrote:
So you are saying:

AND

Thinking Face

Perhaps you would understand it better if it were rephrased:
I only have 342k, but received the offer "150k back when redeeming 400k".

And I can attest that it's possible because I also received the same offer without having enough points to use it.
Oct 20, 2004
639 posts
152 upvotes
Ottawa
Jucius Maximus wrote: ...

So you are saying:

AND

Thinking Face

Both can be true if you read it the way he meant and not the way you want to read it. You are emphasizing the wrong spots.

He said that he received the "150k back when redeeming 400k" offer (should be 450K but whatever) not that he received 150K points when he redeemed 400K like I believe you are reading it as. He is under the threshold for the offer but he still received it possibly to try and convince him to buy stuff on Saturday with 20X points.

I just wish there was something left worth buying at Shoppers. I still have a Switch to dump so don't feel like getting another one.
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2004
1373 posts
914 upvotes
mississauga, Ontario
I have only 360000 pts but receive the $ 450 offer
Never again! HTC , Wind Mobile , Air China
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2008
3350 posts
2446 upvotes
Montreal
I have 200+ but didn't receive an offer..
Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2015
2670 posts
2789 upvotes
Montreal, QC
did not get any offer, probably because I have less than 300k pts?
Deal Addict
May 19, 2015
1427 posts
847 upvotes
GTA
tdracer wrote: Mine looks exactly like yours....if I crop the top off. Above that is a title bar 'spend points get points back' and above that is a smaller bar that says shoppers / pharmaprix exclusive. I am sure yours will by tomorrow if it doesn't now.
Hmm weird that my banner doesn’t show up then. I just don’t have one btw didn’t crop anything out.
Fido Customer - $24/30 GB for 10 mths then $29/30GB
Deal Addict
Jan 18, 2008
1656 posts
412 upvotes
Toronto
Guys, must I have PC Optimum apps to get these type of offer? I mean I have account by login in www.pcoptimum.ca but didn't see good offers at all. Thanks
SAME offer as "crashxxx"

Is this because we need to subscript to PC Insiders Subscription"

99$/year and it says "PC Insiders is a paid subscription program available to PC Optimum members. Insiders score extra points, skip fees, and much more. Become an Insider."
Deal Addict
May 19, 2015
1427 posts
847 upvotes
GTA
SignedA wrote: Hmm weird that my banner doesn’t show up then. I just don’t have one btw didn’t crop anything out.
Update - got a new offer that's SDM specific - the other ones still dont have the banner - see photo

Would be amazing if I could use this offer at NF or something - think of all the food I could buy O.O
Images
  • Screen Shot 2018-12-30 at 10.11.31 PM.png
Fido Customer - $24/30 GB for 10 mths then $29/30GB
Deal Expert
Jun 26, 2011
15096 posts
5413 upvotes
GTA
jurassic98 wrote: Guys, must I have PC Optimum apps to get these type of offer? I mean I have account by login in www.pcoptimum.ca but didn't see good offers at all. Thanks
SAME offer as "crashxxx"

Is this because we need to subscript to PC Insiders Subscription"

99$/year and it says "PC Insiders is a paid subscription program available to PC Optimum members. Insiders score extra points, skip fees, and much more. Become an Insider."
You can see your offers online or in the APP. You do not need to be an insider to get these offers.
Deal Addict
Mar 27, 2002
2080 posts
433 upvotes
Montreal
Jucius Maximus wrote: Um. You have to receive this offer and see it in your PC Optimum app before you can use it. If you don't have sufficient points, you won't receive the offer.
I have the offer without actually having enough points to redeem for it... doesn't make sense I know..
Deal Expert
Aug 18, 2005
21223 posts
5939 upvotes
Burlington-Hamilton
pete wrote: I have the offer without actually having enough points to redeem for it... doesn't make sense I know..
Looks like you're not the first... perhaps they want to encourage you to spend more, to build up the points in order to redeem the offer.
- casual gastronomist -