Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Shoppers Drug Mart

SDM upto 135 PC points per dollar with new PC MasterCard

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 26th, 2019 1:50 pm
Jun 29, 2017
437 posts
1470 upvotes
We are also missing the "10x bonus rewards" as of Nov 30th. Last successful post was 23 Nov.
Aug 6, 2012
396 posts
520 upvotes
AURORA
nngel wrote: is there anybody missing the 90 points recently which was ok before?
I am still getting my points normally.
Sep 6, 2009
995 posts
2173 upvotes
nngel wrote: is there anybody missing the 90 points recently which was ok before?
They have not given me the 90 bonus points per dollar spent since early November...
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2010
1562 posts
1010 upvotes
Lac St-Jean
azhang24 wrote: I am still getting my points normally.
Under which form? Is it on your credit card statement or in the pc optimum account. Im still waiting to receive a single point.
Sep 23, 2007
55 posts
32 upvotes
restoreDVD wrote: They have not given me the 90 bonus points per dollar spent since early November...
check with PCF, ask them if you have been getting your bonus points, if they say yes then PCO have not been transferring them over to your account. Points can take upto a week to show up, but not a whole month
Aug 6, 2012
396 posts
520 upvotes
AURORA
JFRACINE wrote: Under which form? Is it on your credit card statement or in the pc optimum account. Im still waiting to receive a single point.
In my PCOptimum account.

To see them, I had to link my PCF credit card to my PCO account.
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2010
1562 posts
1010 upvotes
Lac St-Jean
azhang24 wrote: In my PCOptimum account.

To see them, I had to link my PCF credit card to my PCO account.
No way to link for me. I called them 1 month ago and its still not done. Already called them 3 times.
Edit: I called another time today and they were able to link both. I now have a special bonus in my optimum report where i can see the bonus. Its working, at last!
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2010
1562 posts
1010 upvotes
Lac St-Jean
I have another question. When you buy gift card, is it making a difference if you scan your optimum card or not. In my understanding, i should receive the extra 9% whatever is use my optimum card or not at SDM. But a reason i dont know yet, there is around 200$ in extra points missing and i know i bought a lot of gift cards, sometimes without scanning my card because anyway, there is no base points on giftcards.
Jun 29, 2017
437 posts
1470 upvotes
JFRACINE wrote: I have another question. When you buy gift card, is it making a difference if you scan your optimum card or not. In my understanding, i should receive the extra 9% whatever is use my optimum card or not at SDM. But a reason i dont know yet, there is around 200$ in extra points missing and i know i bought a lot of gift cards, sometimes without scanning my card because anyway, there is no base points on giftcards.
For the mastercard bonus offer, you do not need to scan your PC optimum card in store at SDM. The bonus 9x points are tied purely to your mastercard.
Sep 6, 2009
995 posts
2173 upvotes
Dhil wrote: check with PCF, ask them if you have been getting your bonus points, if they say yes then PCO have not been transferring them over to your account. Points can take upto a week to show up, but not a whole month
I called them both and they blamed each other. I had a feeling some csr had no idea that the promo existed.
Sep 23, 2007
55 posts
32 upvotes
if you got your cc during the promotion period (july 14th to august10) then you are entitled to them, i called after getting my card and PCF confirmed i am on the promotion. i dont see why they cant give you all the missing points. the proof is your transactions on your cc statement and the time of signup.. they cant disagree with that
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2010
1562 posts
1010 upvotes
Lac St-Jean
At the end, i earned at least 700$ in Pc optimum points because of this promo. But it was a lot of work! Lesson learned!