Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[SDM]Wiiu Deluxe Edition - $279.99

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 10th, 2015 8:47 am
Tags:
None
25 replies
Deal Addict
May 6, 2012
3431 posts
1079 upvotes
Ummm... this isn't a deal. It's basically regular price.
Aug 24, 2006
761 posts
183 upvotes
Woodbridge
Plus from the picture it's the regular non-bundle version? Good luck finding one of those! Plus I'd happily pay $20 more for Mario 3D World...
Mar 6, 2014
329 posts
215 upvotes
it's even worse than the regular price, because you can always buy a bundle (M3DW) version for 299 from any place.
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2003
2366 posts
398 upvotes
Edmonton
If you want a bundle with no games, just get the Nintendo refurb for $200.
Definition: Than
A conjunction used to introduce the second element of an unequal comparison: She had better grammar than I.
Aug 29, 2011
161 posts
132 upvotes
Caledon
I don't get it. Last year they couldn't give these things away. Now they are full price and oos at tons of places
Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2004
1107 posts
225 upvotes
Kanata
mixxfixx wrote: I don't get it. Last year they couldn't give these things away. Now they are full price and oos at tons of places
Super Smash Bros. effect? It's been on a lot of GOTY lists. It's the primary reason I bought the console just before Christmas.
Deal Addict
May 6, 2012
3431 posts
1079 upvotes
Even if you get the Super Mario bundle it's still terrible deal compared to going on a 20x day. Collect $125 worth of points or save $22.60 this week?
Deal Addict
Mar 4, 2009
3014 posts
1020 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone know if I can use my points while redeeming points?

Say I use my $30 of redemption points and have a 20x coupon as well. Do I get both benefits?
Mar 3, 2017
495 posts
265 upvotes
Woodstock
I got this for 149.99 a month ago when EB was clearing stock. Get better, SDM.
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2009
1458 posts
286 upvotes
Renous
congeetime wrote: Anyone know if I can use my points while redeeming points?

Say I use my $30 of redemption points and have a 20x coupon as well. Do I get both benefits?
Yup. You will get the points on the balance.

SDM points system pwn all others
Reserved for future time travellers
Deal Fanatic
Nov 4, 2008
7675 posts
10978 upvotes
Scarbs
Check your emails for a 20x coupon; I got one earlier today. That works out to be 56k pts (~$100), in addition to the $20 gas card. It's not bad, especially if bundles are the same price.
When given enough time, all threads on RFD can and will go off on a tangent.
Jun 3, 2012
809 posts
149 upvotes
Toronto
Talula wrote: Super Smash Bros. effect? It's been on a lot of GOTY lists. It's the primary reason I bought the console just before Christmas.
Same, I bought the console just for Smash Bros and don't regret it at all. Smash 4 is so much better than Brawl, and much closer to Melee.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 11, 2006
6685 posts
3696 upvotes
Canada,Eh!
Aren't these constantly popping up at various retailers for around $150?????
$279 is almost in the territory of a refurb Ps4 or XBone with a pack-in game.
Then again, those aren't Nintendoooooooooooo.
Deal Addict
Mar 23, 2003
4676 posts
1285 upvotes
Hamilton
Woah! wrote: Aren't these consistently popping up at various retailers for around $150?????
$279 is almost in the territory of a refurb Ps4 or XBone with a pack-in game.
Then again, those aren't Nintendoooooooooooo.

if you can find a target that has a wiiU with mario bundle, it's about 269 right now... (10% off).
I don't feel that deal. But it's not terrible.
I wish I got in on the $150 deals. I was too lazy to buy it full price at my local target and drive to another to return and rebuy...
Deal Fanatic
Jul 11, 2006
6685 posts
3696 upvotes
Canada,Eh!
sidshock wrote: if you can find a target that has a wiiU with mario bundle, it's about 269 right now... (10% off).
I don't feel that deal. But it's not terrible.
I wish I got in on the $150 deals. I was too lazy to buy it full price at my local target and drive to another to return and rebuy...
EB had a nationwide $150 deal a few weeks ago.
Few and far between, but some folks got in on it.
Deal Addict
Mar 23, 2003
4676 posts
1285 upvotes
Hamilton
Woah! wrote: EB had a nationwide $150 deal a few weeks ago.
Few and far between, but some folks got in on it.
Ya, I missed that too by about 2 hrs...
saw the post after work, around 6pm... Then saw last one flew off around 3:30pm in my area. Called as far as 1hr away stores, all gone.
Can't complain. I've gotten in on some good deals too these past months. Just no WiiU yet...

Edit:
Am I the only one that is HATING the RFD advertisement drop down?!?!
When I go to click on HOT DEALS at the top to refresh or use back/forth buttons or something up there, I always have to drag my mouse past the deals/coupons/flyers, etc... drop down links and it drops it down instantly. Fills the WHOLE page almost. So I have to drag the mouse way off the screen and back to cancel it out.
So annoying. Will make me click LESS on Ads. Not more!

Any Chrome plugins to cancel that BS out?!
Almost makes me want a touch screen to avoid dragging past stuff like this forced down my throat.
Dec 26, 2011
138 posts
21 upvotes
Toronto
Just waiting for a better deal from SDM so I can cash out my $170 worth of points

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)