Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Shoppers Drug Mart

SDM - Zelda: A Link Between Worlds in value bin (Bradford, ON) for 19.99 - YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 14th, 2015 1:20 am
Deal Addict
Jun 5, 2010
3150 posts
7726 upvotes
Ontario

[Shoppers Drug Mart] SDM - Zelda: A Link Between Worlds in value bin (Bradford, ON) for 19.99 - YMMV

Hey,

I was at SDM in Bradford ON around 4p Sunday, looking to spend my points. Wasn't much in terms of video games, especially for Nintendo fans. But I did see Zelda: A Link Between Worlds in the random game bin for $19.99. See attached photo. I would have bought it myself, but realized that I already got it this past Christmas. If anyone's in the area and interested in it, maybe try popping by and see if it's still there. I didn't leave it on the top. I tried putting it under a few games. Don't worry, definitely not at the bottom though.

Not sure if any other SDM are doing the same with new-ish 3ds games. The only retail Nintendo game in their locked cabinet was Splatoon.
12 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2006
2248 posts
2398 upvotes
Remember this was national probably 6-8 months ago. Just depends if you can find stock.
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2005
4438 posts
1927 upvotes
Vulcan, AB
Sejad wrote: OP, is it that hard to include a price in your title?
Is it that hard to ask politely?
Deal Guru
Jul 19, 2012
14763 posts
4912 upvotes
Montreal
this game has been 19.99 at sdm forever, but most stock is long gone.
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2006
2248 posts
2398 upvotes
JackWhyte wrote: this game has been 19.99 at sdm forever, but most stock is long gone.
My store had a restock... Got one more since I took the last one. Asked since I was there anyway.
Deal Addict
Jun 5, 2010
3150 posts
7726 upvotes
Ontario
Sejad wrote: OP, is it that hard to include a price in your title?
All done.
JackWhyte wrote: this game has been 19.99 at sdm forever, but most stock is long gone.
Really? I didn't realize that. For a core Nintendo game, I'm surprised. Maybe SDM is just trying to get rid of 3ds games. But that wouldn't account for the restocking that some of the other posters mentioned...
Deal Guru
Jun 18, 2012
10922 posts
5458 upvotes
Toronto
it's a good game. i've been playing it daily this week on the bus to and from work. also picked it up for around $20 at an earlier preowned BB sale.
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2003
3310 posts
744 upvotes
Ottawa
Skilas wrote: For a core Nintendo game, I'm surprised. Maybe SDM is just trying to get rid of 3ds games.
SDM does that on occasion. It's the only way to get first-party Nintendo games for cheap, generally. (The coupons help too.)

This was probably a copy that was sitting tucked away in a cupboard that someone forgot about. Some SDMs hereabouts are terrible about inventory.
May 18, 2006
952 posts
401 upvotes
theboschman wrote: Remember this was national probably 6-8 months ago. Just depends if you can find stock.
was there a thread then?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)