Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Sears

Alpinetek Bomber (Burnt Orange Only, Size L and up) - $59.94

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 10th, 2017 9:07 pm
Deal Fanatic
Jan 16, 2011
7205 posts
9238 upvotes
The NORTH
TheLowBaller wrote: Ordered on Jan 12 for in-store pick up.

Status still shows as "not shipped".

Paypal shows $40.28 charge as pending.

Called now. CSR informed me that the order has been "cancelled due to insufficient stock".

Lovely.
Ay least you got a straight answer. 3 calls to sears and I have 3 different answers, none of which are 'sorry, out of stock.'
Deal Addict
Mar 4, 2009
1841 posts
654 upvotes
Toronto
TheLowBaller wrote: Ordered on Jan 12 for in-store pick up.

Status still shows as "not shipped".

Paypal shows $40.28 charge as pending.

Called now. CSR informed me that the order has been "cancelled due to insufficient stock".

Lovely.
Was your order Parka? I think most who ordered Parka are getting their order cancelled.
Other way around for the Bomber.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 2, 2012
5036 posts
1717 upvotes
Charlottetown
last_sd wrote: Was your order Parka? I think most who ordered Parka are getting their order cancelled.
Other way around for the Bomber.
i got the bomber i ordered on 10th, parka ordered on 12th was cancelled.
Deal Addict
Mar 4, 2009
1841 posts
654 upvotes
Toronto
TheLowBaller wrote: No it was for the Down Bomber.
townie22 wrote: i got the bomber i ordered on 10th, parka ordered on 12th was cancelled.
As I expected. They ran out of parka. So I expect my order to be cancelled soon or later.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 2, 2012
5036 posts
1717 upvotes
Charlottetown
they may be shipping according to who ordered first, there were people posting their bombers were cancelled before mine shipped, could be the same with the parkas, i was late ordering that one.
Deal Addict
Mar 4, 2009
1841 posts
654 upvotes
Toronto
townie22 wrote: they may be shipping according to who ordered first, there were people posting their bombers were cancelled before mine shipped, could be the same with the parkas, i was late ordering that one.
From previous comments, not really. They are all over the place when it comes to which order they ship first.
My order was Jan 11th. I've seen people getting their parka for orders after Jan 12th.
Deal Addict
Apr 29, 2014
1206 posts
529 upvotes
Pickering, ON
I called and was told my order was cancel but I received no email.

I end up getting the grey color but for $55 including taxes and shipping was free. Tall and Large size.

What are you guys getting?
Deal Fanatic
Jan 16, 2011
7205 posts
9238 upvotes
The NORTH
So I juat got off the phone with sears, my order processed and shipped.... That's the story again... No idea where it is though as they can't track it, I was told to call the store and see if they had it. :facepalm:

Will swing by the store on my way home.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 16, 2011
7205 posts
9238 upvotes
The NORTH
kr0zet wrote: So I juat got off the phone with sears, my order processed and shipped.... That's the story again... No idea where it is though as they can't track it, I was told to call the store and see if they had it. :facepalm:

Will swing by the store on my way home.
What a clusterfcuk.... So my local sears had my parka, have had it since Monday (when I was told it would be there on my third call) but never called me. I asked why and was told that an email would have been sent out when it was shipped and an email when it gets to the store. I told her my order was showing as 'Not Shipped' on the sears website but she told me that wasn't possible since my package was now in her hands. I showed her my phone with the website but honestly, it wasn't her fault that the site sucked and she was old enough to be my grandmother so there was no point in arguing with her. I did kindly suggest that they would call people when thier package gets to the store as a courtesy. All this happened after waiting for 10 minutes as no one was at the order pickup desk when I arrived, just a nice sign saying 'Be back in 5 minutes' and the customer service desk next to it couldn't help because they didn't know how to use the computer....

The parka; as others have said the colour is not like the website, it's more brown than orange and I'd call it dead autumn leaf orange or charbroiled orange. I must have got a tall or big or something... I'm 6 feet tall, 280 lbs and pretty solidly built. I found an XL in red and tried it on, the arms were 3 inches too short and the zipper wouldn't do up. The parka I got from the warehouse is perfect in the arms and a little snug in the chest but fits nicely and is warm.

The wife likes it though, that's all that matters in the end.

Next will be calling back Monday to sort out the supposed no charge for the late parka. It wasn't really late though so I don't know why they offered it free to me twice...

See what happens.
Deal Expert
Dec 19, 2001
31347 posts
2025 upvotes
Fernando Poo
Sears is now being run by Lloyd Christmas and Harry Dunne
Welcome to the Minitrue FDs, Ficdep
Mar 19, 2015
61 posts
11 upvotes
Any one who used credit card to pay - when did Sears charge it on your credit card? I bought few items and still no charge appears on credit card. I want to return those items.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 2, 2012
5036 posts
1717 upvotes
Charlottetown
AnitaTh wrote: Any one who used credit card to pay - when did Sears charge it on your credit card? I bought few items and still no charge appears on credit card. I want to return those items.
they never did charge mine, or not yet anyway, just got the one jacket.
Mar 19, 2015
61 posts
11 upvotes
Good to know-I am not the only lucky oneFace With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes

No way that they are losing money;)
townie22 wrote: they never did charge mine, or not yet anyway, just got the one jacket.
Deal Addict
Mar 4, 2009
1841 posts
654 upvotes
Toronto
Finally got email about cancellation. Took them just over 1 month.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)