Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[Sears] Banstock Sleep Set Queen -- 349.99$

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 28th, 2014 11:02 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Mar 25, 2011
4419 posts
11419 upvotes
Quebec

[Sears] Banstock Sleep Set Queen -- 349.99$

Deal Link:
Price:
349.99$
In my opinion, every intervention in RFD deserve a "thanks". Thanks given until now: more than 100,000

Giving "Likes" gives cancer.... Don't do it!!!!
7 replies
Jun 6, 2011
488 posts
62 upvotes
GUELPH
Anyone know if Sears will let you buy something now, but deliver in 2 months? I need a spare bed for my house as of July 1, but have no where to store a bed right now!
Jul 31, 2012
102 posts
82 upvotes
Winnipeg
scottyxx wrote: Anyone know if Sears will let you buy something now, but deliver in 2 months? I need a spare bed for my house as of July 1, but have no where to store a bed right now!
When you purchase the bed you can have it shipped to a local sears location and it brings up a calendar to let you choose your delivery date. I'm not sure how far into the future it will let you choose but if memory serves me correctly I chose at least a month from my purchase date and they keep the item at the sears store for at least two weeks after it's delivered.
Nov 23, 2009
462 posts
149 upvotes
The pocket coil is showing up at 499$ for a Queen for me. I still regret not jumping on the 450$ one from a few months back. Will look into this one more!

Just realised that this is euro-top, I don't like those they are just too mushy for my liking! Too bad because it still asks you to choose between firm and plush but I'm not sure how that all works out.
May 7, 2008
201 posts
66 upvotes
Cal Gary
This might be a funny question, but I don't know too much about mattresses. Do you need a box spring with these mattresses, because the page says the components can be purchased individually ?
Nov 23, 2009
462 posts
149 upvotes
TM!! wrote: This might be a funny question, but I don't know too much about mattresses. Do you need a box spring with these mattresses, because the page says the components can be purchased individually ?
These ones are sets so if you buy the mattress, it says that this is "multiple items" and includes the box spring. But yes, you can also just buy a box spring separately.
Aug 26, 2012
720 posts
153 upvotes
They also have some decent deals on duvets and mattress covers

http://www.sears.ca/catalog/one-day-sal ... 4294557499

picked up a duvet/mattress cover for 100+ tax and shipping (after 10 dollar off coupon)

most places I had looked at last week were 100-150 for the duvet and 50-60 for mattress cover/protector so this worked out well

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)