Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Sears

Sears.ca - $10 off purchase of $25

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 14th, 2014 3:46 pm
Tags:
Deal Addict
Jan 6, 2008
1575 posts
1616 upvotes
Ontario

[Sears] Sears.ca - $10 off purchase of $25

I purchased some paint from Dulux a few weeks ago and with each purchase they included these $10 off of $25 at sears promo cards. The promo code is not unique and therefore I am sharing it with the community.

Even though it says you can't use it at sears.ca/outlet I just made a purchase no problem and it went through no issue.

PROMO CODE: This can be used for phone orders or online orders - 941 612 780

I have also attached a scan copy of the front and back of the coupon as there is a code that it can be used in store.

Dates Valid: October 17 to November 13, 2014

Here is the fine print:

*Before taxes and applicable charges. On approved credit. Valid on in-stock merchandise in Sears Department and Sears Home/Decor Stores, Sears Hometown Stores and Catalogue and sears.ca orders. Limit one card per customer, must be surrendered upon use. Limit one card per customer. Cannot be combined with any other coupon offer. Excludes purchases from Sears Outlet/ Liquidation stores and Sears.ca/outlet, items with prices ending in .97, Carter's & OshKosh B'Gosh Brands, cosmetics and prestige fragrances, tablets, video games and systems, Specialty services (ie, Sears Travel, Portrait Studio, Hair Studio, Optical, Hearing Centres, Flowers by Sears, Watch and Jewellery repair, Lindt, Alterations and more), demonstrators products, Sears Gift Cards, Gift Card Centre and account payments. Not redeemable for cash or credit.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/TB7IMkX.png[/IMG]
47 replies
Deal Guru
Sep 10, 2008
10263 posts
9264 upvotes
Kitchener
Sucks that there is no way to get out of the $3.95 shipping charge to store.
Aug 26, 2006
777 posts
527 upvotes
Montreal Area
IntrepidRT wrote: Sucks that there is no way to get out of the $3.95 shipping charge to store.
I bought 4 pack of vaccum bag.. each cost 13$... so made 2 separate orders... so saving = (13*4+3.95)*1.15 - 2*(13*2+3.95-10)*1.15 = 18.46$ .. not bad :-)
Nov 15, 2005
170 posts
98 upvotes
For the record, it didn't work for mavea water filters.
Aug 8, 2014
84 posts
20 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Thanks OP, bought myself an Ice Cream Maker and a Toy for my son. Got to use the $25 gift card they sent me after the $130 mattress debacle. All-in paid $8 for Ice Cream maker and toy. :D
Mar 7, 2011
830 posts
153 upvotes
Toronto
bmwong55 wrote: Thanks OP, bought myself an Ice Cream Maker and a Toy for my son. Got to use the $25 gift card they sent me after the $130 mattress debacle. All-in paid $8 for Ice Cream maker and toy. :D
Been looking for a reason to use this $25 gift card also.
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2013
1216 posts
713 upvotes
Sauga
Does anyone know of any coupons I could use for a $200 purchase? Thanks!
Aug 29, 2014
174 posts
106 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
bmwong55 wrote: Thanks OP, bought myself an Ice Cream Maker and a Toy for my son. Got to use the $25 gift card they sent me after the $130 mattress debacle. All-in paid $8 for Ice Cream maker and toy. :D
I also used the gift card. I added it to the online order but I was charged the full amount to my credit card. On their website faq it said I get a statement credit.

Did you receive that already?
Aug 29, 2014
174 posts
106 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Maplecountry wrote: Does anyone know of any coupons I could use for a $200 purchase? Thanks!
You could do the email sign up for the newsletter. I think you get a 10 off 50 or so, cant remember
Aug 8, 2014
84 posts
20 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
nskschatten wrote: I also used the gift card. I added it to the online order but I was charged the full amount to my credit card. On their website faq it said I get a statement credit.

Did you receive that already?
When I was buying online the giftcard balance went from $25 to $0. Since I spent $33, I put in my credit card to do the rest. In the email confirmation I got it doesn't say anything about the gift card being deducted but I am waiting to see what they actually charge my credit card. If they charge me the full amount I'm going to call Sears.
Aug 29, 2014
174 posts
106 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
bmwong55 wrote: When I was buying online the giftcard balance went from $25 to $0. Since I spent $33, I put in my credit card to do the rest. In the email confirmation I got it doesn't say anything about the gift card being deducted but I am waiting to see what they actually charge my credit card. If they charge me the full amount I'm going to call Sears.
Okay same with me. The full amount is currently authorized on my credit card. The email confirmation said the full balance. Also around 32 dollar or so
Deal Fanatic
Aug 14, 2001
5231 posts
4105 upvotes
Yesva Scotia
They usually charge you the full amount, and then credit back the gift card amount.
Stupid, I know..
Deal Addict
Dec 30, 2012
1232 posts
732 upvotes
Victoria
Worked for me. Thanks OP.
Sep 17, 2006
480 posts
32 upvotes
Kelowna
Thanks OP! Got some baby clothes from the outlet section for an upcoming baby shower!
Feb 15, 2007
28 posts
3 upvotes
Winnipeg
Thanks OP! Picked up two Trunkis for my kids, $21 all in for each is an awesome deal! Trunkis are on sale only today!
Deal Addict
Sep 26, 2005
1328 posts
294 upvotes
Kanata
it's literally $10 off $29 after factoring in the $4 shipping..
Oct 9, 2007
222 posts
16 upvotes
Anyone had luck using these in-store?