Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Sears.ca

Breville Smart Grinder™ Pro coffee grinder $165.99

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 30th, 2016 10:11 am
Jul 20, 2009
25 posts
9 upvotes
Ordered the 2nd, and also no cancellation email. Will be calling them tomorrow.
Feb 19, 2008
92 posts
29 upvotes
Toronto
I will definitely never order anything from Sears again. My last time they sent me the wrong item, and I mean completely wrong and worth a fraction of the actual item. They wanted me to ship it back at my expense but eventually relented. At least 10 phone calls, no refund and no sign of the original ordered item. I gave up as I'm sure they know most people will. I suspect their entire business model focuses on ripping people off and bait and switch tactics.
Deal Addict
Jul 13, 2006
2190 posts
262 upvotes
Thornhill
Yup... no cancellation email but I don't see any indication of orders anywhere at all. Can't even check the order through the confirmation email, and they removed the charge from CC.
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2003
2064 posts
733 upvotes
Edmonton
my order still hasn't shipped but its displaying when I login to sears.ca. Also the grinder still showing in stock online for 269. I wonder if this is some BS to screw people out of these orders that got the low price.
R U PACKIN HEAT?
Dec 12, 2016
11 posts
6 upvotes
What a horrible scam of a company, I'm done with Sears for life. I placed my order on the 4th and received only the order confirmation email. I read a few posts here and got a bit concerned, but remained optimistic that the order might still be in process. Well, I called today and waited on hold for 20+ minutes. I was told that my order had been cancelled (even though they sent no notification email) due to some warehouse supply issue? Funny how the item is still showing in stock online. It appears they just chose to cancel a legitimate deal as it was apparently too low of a price. I wish there was some kind of retribution or consumer protection for what appears to be false advertising. What a complete waste of time and energy. RIP Sears, this was the final nail in the coffin for me.
Mar 18, 2008
550 posts
221 upvotes
eyestothesky wrote: What a horrible scam of a company, I'm done with Sears for life. I placed my order on the 4th and received only the order confirmation email. I read a few posts here and got a bit concerned, but remained optimistic that the order might still be in process. Well, I called today and waited on hold for 20+ minutes. I was told that my order had been cancelled (even though they sent no notification email) due to some warehouse supply issue? Funny how the item is still showing in stock online. It appears they just chose to cancel a legitimate deal as it was apparently too low of a price. I wish there was some kind of retribution or consumer protection for what appears to be false advertising. What a complete waste of time and energy. RIP Sears, this was the final nail in the coffin for me.
Yeah. I think they realized they made a mistake in having it on sale at the same time as the coupon code and now they are trying to get out of it. I bet if someone ordered it now at full price, it would be shipped within the next couple days.
Nov 10, 2013
492 posts
503 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
eyestothesky wrote: What a horrible scam of a company, I'm done with Sears for life. I placed my order on the 4th and received only the order confirmation email. I read a few posts here and got a bit concerned, but remained optimistic that the order might still be in process. Well, I called today and waited on hold for 20+ minutes. I was told that my order had been cancelled (even though they sent no notification email) due to some warehouse supply issue? Funny how the item is still showing in stock online. It appears they just chose to cancel a legitimate deal as it was apparently too low of a price. I wish there was some kind of retribution or consumer protection for what appears to be false advertising. What a complete waste of time and energy. RIP Sears, this was the final nail in the coffin for me.
I guess I have to call them, I suspect it'll be the same answer... I could never see my order in my sears account, what a ef up!
I guess you could report it to Better business bureau... and write the head office.
Nov 10, 2013
492 posts
503 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
there's also sears community
community.sears.com

HERE

Sears Canada Inc.
National Customer Service Centre

c/o President's Office
500 College St. East
Belleville, Ontario
K8N 5L3
Phone 888-473-2772
Fax 613-391-3047
email: home@sears.ca
Jun 3, 2005
778 posts
289 upvotes
Whitby
After placing two separate orders and not getting either, I get an email survey from Sears asking me how I liked the new coffee grinder I just received. Honestly, what a f***ed up company!
Deal Addict
Apr 27, 2012
1167 posts
1055 upvotes
Ottawa
clammydog wrote: After placing two separate orders and not getting either, I get an email survey from Sears asking me how I liked the new coffee grinder I just received. Honestly, what a f***ed up company!
Yup I just got the same survey without getting my grinder. So stupid
Aug 18, 2008
24 posts
Chatham
We were victimized by the exact same scam and Sears so called customer service was ridiculous. It is easy to see why Sears is going down.
Sep 1, 2009
173 posts
12 upvotes
Amazo.ca has this at $199.99. Been watching this for a while and waiting for it to go on sale.

Alternatively you can sign up for Bed Bath and Beyond coupons and 20% off in store will yield the same price.

Trying to pull the trigger between this or the virtuoso.
Deal Addict
Apr 27, 2012
1167 posts
1055 upvotes
Ottawa
I just called sears.

They said the warehouse apparently cancelled the order due to no stock. However I did not receive an email.

Does anyone know if there are any comparable grinders on sale during boxing day? I don't mind spending a little more.

many thanks!
Mar 18, 2008
550 posts
221 upvotes
benzylique wrote: I just called sears.

They said the warehouse apparently cancelled the order due to no stock. However I did not receive an email.

Does anyone know if there are any comparable grinders on sale during boxing day? I don't mind spending a little more.

many thanks!
Too bad you didn't see the see the 25% off the Baratza Encore and Virtuoso at Reunion Island Coffee. That was the best deal on comparable grinders.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)