Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Sears

Sears.ca Craftsman Lawnmower reg. $299 now $119 ($109 with coupon)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 31st, 2019 10:13 am
Tags:
None
Jan 5, 2003
236 posts
79 upvotes
Edmonton
smacd wrote: Already did it last week.
Haha! This Crasftman FWD mower I got for $109.95 is still holding up although I had to clean the carb last fall.
I don't see any mention anywhere regarding HP rating? Just 158 CC and 5.5 ft.lbs. of torque. The most I think I'll get is $15?

-Rice
Deal Guru
Nov 21, 2002
12003 posts
4361 upvotes
Winnipeg
Mine still starts on first pull after 3 press of the primer bulb. Looks like new still.Wish it had a side discharge option for tall grass
Deal Expert
Dec 19, 2001
31347 posts
2025 upvotes
Fernando Poo
I'm a receipt hoarder but mine don't go back to 1999 when I bought my last lawnmower.
Welcome to the Minitrue FDs, Ficdep
Deal Fanatic
Nov 19, 2003
5335 posts
3149 upvotes
A Place to Stand
I've had nothing but problems with mine. Stopped using it last year, went back to using my old Poulan with a Honda engine which I had stopped using because it had a broken clutch cable when this one came along. Fixed the clutch cable and have had no issues with it since. Never liked this Craftsman.
Deal Guru
Nov 21, 2002
12003 posts
4361 upvotes
Winnipeg
midget_man wrote: I've had nothing but problems with mine. Stopped using it last year, went back to using my old Poulan with a Honda engine which I had stopped using because it had a broken clutch cable when this one came along. Fixed the clutch cable and have had no issues with it since. Never liked this Craftsman.
what were the problems?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)