Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Sears.ca

Sears : Bissell CleanView Plus Vacuum $24.94

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 15th, 2017 12:53 pm
Aug 2, 2014
69 posts
122 upvotes
Toronto, ON

Sears : Bissell CleanView Plus Vacuum $24.94

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
80%
Retailer:
Sears.ca
http://www.sears.ca/en/vacuum-clothing- ... hingcare_c

Bissell Cleanview plus Bagless Upright vacuum for $24.94 at sears.ca

Ships free to local sears store.

some mixed reviews on amazon.com and walmart.com
13 replies
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
26012 posts
211310 upvotes
GTA
Holy moly is that cheap...
Nov 12, 2016
420 posts
246 upvotes
Toronto
Do you have links for some other sellers as on sears there are no reviews or proper pictures
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2012
1342 posts
1725 upvotes
GTA
OOS...
Rogers 20GB/$60 5G plan + Iphone 13;
Lucky Mobile 3GB/$20 4G plan;
Koodo 50GB/$45 4G plan + Free International call perk + Iphone 11;
Fido 4GB/$0 LTE data/Month plan
Jul 26, 2017
233 posts
75 upvotes
Toronto
Can't beat $25 though. Nice find
Apr 21, 2015
88 posts
110 upvotes
Toronto, ON
OOS..as soon as you hit add to cart. Thanks anyway OP. Great find.
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2016
1513 posts
2025 upvotes
Toronto
OOS so fast. geez. it hurts. what a great deal.
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2005
1197 posts
917 upvotes
Toronto
Sears has absolutely the worst customer service, they try to improve and stay alive but they just keep pissing customers off.

I bought a Christmas tree in late November - didn't contact me to tell me that they were out of stock and would cancel my order. Had to follow up three times because they held my payment for 2.5 weeks.

Swear I'd never shop with them again but I found an inexpensive Sears labeled jacket I liked, so gave them another shot. This time I ordered to the store. 2 weeks go by and no email or phone call. I contact customer service and they said, yeah it's been there over a week... Go into the store and they can't find my order... WOW. I'm done, 2 strikes you're out Sears.
Sep 12, 2013
446 posts
184 upvotes
Newpunk wrote: Sears has absolutely the worst customer service, they try to improve and stay alive but they just keep pissing customers off.

I bought a Christmas tree in late November - didn't contact me to tell me that they were out of stock and would cancel my order. Had to follow up three times because they held my payment for 2.5 weeks.

Swear I'd never shop with them again but I found an inexpensive Sears labeled jacket I liked, so gave them another shot. This time I ordered to the store. 2 weeks go by and no email or phone call. I contact customer service and they said, yeah it's been there over a week... Go into the store and they can't find my order... WOW. I'm done, 2 strikes you're out Sears.
i have exactly the same experience with you! i gave them some $#@!#! when i called, the worst thing is, someone called me that it is ready for pickup only to found out that the item is actually back ordered that's why they couldn't find it. in short, the item i am supposed to pickup is not actually there! LOL
Deal Fanatic
Mar 29, 2002
5680 posts
3098 upvotes
Vancouver
Jepogski wrote: i have exactly the same experience with you! i gave them some $#@!#! when i called, the worst thing is, someone called me that it is ready for pickup only to found out that the item is actually back ordered that's why they couldn't find it. in short, the item i am supposed to pickup is not actually there! LOL
+1 Ordered two weeks ago and no phone call for pickup ; so i just went instore to check to see if it came in and lo and behold its been sitting in the back storage area for the past two days and I didnt get a phone call for pickup. They are using a 3rd party shipping vendor now (shiptrack?) rather than the old internal Sears delivery system.
😃
Apr 9, 2017
24 posts
21 upvotes
And that's why they're coming up with silly branding such as "WTS: what the sears" and asking for protection. Horrible company and service. They've had the out of stock doesn't add to cart issue for years and no fix.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)