Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Sears

Sears: Clearance Games and Accessories [Ottawa/Gatineau - YMMY?]

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 12th, 2012 11:52 am
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2009
2978 posts
3020 upvotes
Ottawa

[Sears] Sears: Clearance Games and Accessories [Ottawa/Gatineau - YMMY?]

I have been to both the St. Laurent Sears and Galeries du Hull. They ticketed a lot of their games and accessories for all systems for clearance.

Some items I remember:
White nunchuk - $10
FFXIII (PS3) - $10
Dead Space (PS3) - $10
GTAVI (PS3) - $10
Mortal Kombat vs. DC - $10

and a bunch more
3 replies
Feb 7, 2011
29 posts
6 upvotes
i was at toronto STC sears and alot games were on sale i got
nds pokemon silver for 20 dollars and i saw a bunch of games on sale too:
3ds zelda - 20
3ds star fox - 20
GTA - 10
lego games - 10
wii play motion with controller - 29
Nov 30, 2009
327 posts
46 upvotes
Winnipeg
was at the sears in polopark mall and pretty much all their games were 20$ had a table with some 10$ ones but majority of the stuff was 20$(were bout half a dozen at 29$ and a couple still at full price)
got myself medal of honor for ps3 for 10$ and pokemon heartgold and soulsilver with the pokewalkers in them for 20$ each(they had 5 left of each behind glass) dont know if ill playthem tho kinda past the pokemon phase but they seem to go up in value over years.
also saw Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness/Explorers of Sky but i dont know anything aboot those.saw some professor layton games aswell(hear they are pretty sought after). there were tons of ds games compared to other system games.
I'll tell you what i do like: A killer, a dyed-in-the-wool killer, cold-blooded, clean, methodical and thorough - Zorg
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2003
3310 posts
744 upvotes
Ottawa
I thought Sears stopped carrying games altogether. There's barely anything at Rideau anymore.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)