Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Sears

Delete pls...Artisan Ktchenaid Mixer- 316.39 -50 rebate = 266.39 at Sears

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 4th, 2017 6:27 pm
Jun 24, 2013
832 posts
1777 upvotes
Mississauga

[Sears] Delete pls...Artisan Ktchenaid Mixer- 316.39 -50 rebate = 266.39 at Sears

All artisan on sale for 349.99 plus 15th 16th Dec apply code JOY20 to get 20% off, so total including tax is 316.39 minus 50 rebate = 266.39
and wait for Sears shipment.. if you are lucky you will get.. otherwise no loss in trying.

I just placed an order...
Last edited by hennamomin on Dec 15th, 2016 11:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
257 replies
Dec 3, 2013
119 posts
116 upvotes
Surrey
I believe the Kitchenaid reabate for the Artisan is $50.
Oct 19, 2015
109 posts
133 upvotes
Québec
Very hot price. I don't remember seeing this KitchenAid Artisan (all colors!!!) at this final cost.
Jun 6, 2007
136 posts
102 upvotes
Toronto
It seems you can stack coupons JOY20 and JOY15.

Might have a lesser chance of going through, but just letting y'all know.

Jun 24, 2013
832 posts
1777 upvotes
Mississauga
burtonrider wrote: I believe the Kitchenaid reabate for the Artisan is $50.
thanks for reminding.. updated
Jul 28, 2010
780 posts
1030 upvotes
Montreal
vs
Pro 600 at Costco ($300 + tax) minus $100 MIR
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2011
1753 posts
2720 upvotes
Pallet Town
klamyo wrote: vs
Pro 600 at Costco ($300 + tax) minus $100 MIR
Costco's sale is over, and it wasn't qualified for the MIR. Kitchenaid made a custom mixer for Costco (it's not officially a Pro 600), and the model number wasn't listed on the rebate page
Jan 15, 2008
198 posts
105 upvotes
Thanks... just ordered a red one using joy20 an joy15 code for a total of $273 all included!!! Pretty good price! Now, I'm stuck with 2, the one from Costco and this one. With a $50 rebate, it's even sweeter.. And it's for a gift. So, I May be returning the Costco one. I already have the Pro450 paid around $160 a couple of years back at Sears...

Merci OP!
Chascon...
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2011
1753 posts
2720 upvotes
Pallet Town
Ordered one too, 268.xx all in with both promo codes. To be honest though, I'm half expecting them to cancel. I was tempted on paying the extra $20 for expedited shipping for the chance it would ship before they notice the 2 promo codes
Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2011
1253 posts
245 upvotes
Toronto
Other than the higher wattage (325 vs 300 watt) and the mixing bowl size, what's the difference of the Artisan to the Ultra Power Plus? Anybody know?
Apr 5, 2009
636 posts
1292 upvotes
Vancouver
Don't order from Sears. I had a Kitchenaid sale order from a month ago that still isn't fulfilled, AND Sears is telling me it's out of stock when it's still in stock at regular price online. Their sales practices are shady as fudge. Their customer service goes back and forth between telling me it will come back in stock soon, to it may not come back in stock, to we only allocate a few items in stock and once those are fulfilled, the rest of the orders that are on sale don't get fulfilled. Total bait and switch, planning on reporting them to consumer protection board. If your website allows you to order, AND you have stock, AND some people got theirs fulfilled, then you should fulfill all orders.
Deal Guru
May 29, 2006
10930 posts
3663 upvotes
my hunch is that sears suppliers have stopped giving them new product, and sears can only fulfill orders of items they actually have in stock.

while sears usa and sears canada are different companies, sears USA is in major trouble, and if sears USA falls, Sears Canada wont be far behind it.
May 1, 2011
747 posts
477 upvotes
Toronto
I believe best buy sells the same item for $270...you cant apply the $50 promo with them but i dont think this is much of a deal tbh and its sears....good luck getting it.
May 29, 2013
90 posts
18 upvotes
Longueuil
raptors909 wrote: I believe best buy sells the same item for $270...you cant apply the $50 promo with them but i dont think this is much of a deal tbh and its sears....good luck getting it.
Link please? I see 449$ with a 3-pieces mixing bowls for free
Oct 28, 2012
32 posts
15 upvotes
KANATA
pinkrose398 wrote: Don't order from Sears. I had a Kitchenaid sale order from a month ago that still isn't fulfilled, AND Sears is telling me it's out of stock when it's still in stock at regular price online. Their sales practices are shady as fudge. Their customer service goes back and forth between telling me it will come back in stock soon, to it may not come back in stock, to we only allocate a few items in stock and once those are fulfilled, the rest of the orders that are on sale don't get fulfilled. Total bait and switch, planning on reporting them to consumer protection board. If your website allows you to order, AND you have stock, AND some people got theirs fulfilled, then you should fulfill all orders.
I concur with you. I ordered twice from Sears this month and both times items were cancelled without informing me. On top of that, they charged my card for the full amount, even though it clearly states in the order confirmation email that they will only charge my VISA after the item ships.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)