Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Freebies

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Sears

Sears - Exact same portrait deal as walmart

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 24th, 2014 3:57 pm
Tags:
Dec 19, 2014
23 posts
2 upvotes
North York, ON
@ukgirl, I totally agree with you. I made an appointment with Sears online, when I showed up at Sears it took me at least 10 mins to find its location. Sears customer reps were so rude and careless. I asked at least 3 of them to find this location.
When I finally find the photo studio, when she know I was 15 mins late, she was very unhappy and rude. Didn't even ask my name and sent me directly to wait. She told me three times, with the coupon you can only choose ONE pose.
It took me 1 hour in total to choose 1 pose. Both photo quality and how they process our photos are so unprofessional.
I didn't visit Walmart yet. But I will never go to Sears photo studio again and not recommend anyone to go there, especially for paid photos.
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2009
4353 posts
3740 upvotes
We debated between using this coupon or a coupon for a CD of all the pictures for $49.99. Opted for the CD as we couldnt' decide on just one pose for the free package. Can use the pictures on the CD to print copies elsewhere.
Oct 12, 2009
144 posts
13 upvotes
Kitchener
do they take face picture only or full body shots? portrait means head and shoulders only I'm guessing like the promo picture.
Dec 1, 2013
14 posts
9 upvotes
Had an appointment with Sears at Markville mall yesterday. Overall the experience was nice, but all the pictures will be ready on Jan 10. And we got 1 extra 8x10 for $9.99
Oct 19, 2013
12 posts
16 upvotes
Just had an appointment at Sears Woodbine Centre earlier today. Pictures looked fabulous. Also decided to get the CD for $49.99. The girls there were really awesome. Very good experience! Will go again next year....maybe :)
Oct 19, 2013
12 posts
16 upvotes
They take many different shots and then you choose the one you liked best. For groups they even took the kids separate and then the parents etc...good experience really...
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2010
2245 posts
457 upvotes
Toronto
Had an excellent service and time at Sq1 location in Walmart.
Mar 18, 2012
5 posts
NORTH YORK
Has anyone gotten the deal from both Sears and Walmart?
Jul 15, 2011
368 posts
451 upvotes
sweetsimplistic wrote: why is the sears and walmart coupon almost identical?
Sears Portrait is a subdivision of Walmart's Portrait Studio. They're the same company.
Mar 3, 2004
588 posts
704 upvotes
reneedo wrote: Has anyone gotten the deal from both Sears and Walmart?
Did both yesterday; $0.00 at Walmart and ended up buying the CD at Sears for $50.

If you buy the CD, have them make 'enhancements' on some of your favorite shots... blur, black and white, etc before they create the CD for you...