Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Sears

Kenmore Pro Blender - 149.97

• Last Updated:
  • May 17th, 2019 12:15 pm
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2005
3222 posts
1908 upvotes
Surrey

[Sears] Kenmore Pro Blender - 149.97

Saw this at Sears. Looks and size comparable to Vitamix.
Waranty is one year compared to 7 years with Vitamix but price is less too. Maybe you can buy extended warranty?
Images
  • IMG_5516.JPG
  • IMG_5518.JPG
  • IMG_5515.JPG
Last edited by paaji on Nov 12th, 2016 10:57 pm, edited 4 times in total.
102 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2007
2574 posts
1890 upvotes
So is this a rebranded Vitamix or no?
Deal Fanatic
Nov 3, 2010
6705 posts
2104 upvotes
Mississauga
Looks interesting,I might give it a look tomorrow.
Silence is the best answer to a fool
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2006
4627 posts
3267 upvotes
Ottawa
Incredibly cheap if a rebrand...
Deal Addict
Jan 24, 2007
4053 posts
1127 upvotes
North York
Can someone please confirm?
Dec 25, 2011
271 posts
199 upvotes
Hamilton
I'd love to know if it has the same connectors as vitamix, any owners out there?
Apr 12, 2012
85 posts
75 upvotes
STIRLING
I wonder if this is what they did with some of the refurbs they were selling not that long ago???
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2006
4627 posts
3267 upvotes
Ottawa
deanok1 wrote: I wonder if this is what they did with some of the refurbs they were selling not that long ago???
This is Kenmore eh genius.. Not dongwing
Dec 20, 2006
804 posts
598 upvotes
Can someone find the weight of the unit of you find one in store ? I cant find it online.
If it weighted the same as a Vitamix, I would buy one right away and test it against an actual vitamix.
I kinda trust Kenmore but ...
Deal Fanatic
Nov 3, 2010
6705 posts
2104 upvotes
Mississauga
noxlord wrote: Can someone find the weight of the unit of you find one in store ? I cant find it online.
If it weighted the same as a Vitamix, I would buy one right away and test it against an actual vitamix.
I kinda trust Kenmore but ...

Under Attributes tab,it's showing :

Depth 12.32
Reference ID 611-11532-000
Height 14.17
Width 10.12
Weight 172.8

One more interesting thing,if you brose the pictures online, on the blade picture ,you can see Japan written on it.
And in the first picture the OP attached ,it says it has 6 blades while the blade picture on Sears.ca is showing it has 4 blades only.

ahttp://www.sears.ca/en/blenders/high-powered-b ... ource=comj
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2005
3222 posts
1908 upvotes
Surrey
immortal_kssss wrote: Under Attributes tab,it's showing :

Depth 12.32
Reference ID 611-11532-000
Height 14.17
Width 10.12
Weight 172.8

One more interesting thing,if you brose the pictures online, on the blade picture ,you can see Japan written on it.
And in the first picture the OP attached ,it says it has 6 blades while the blade picture on Sears.ca is showing it has 4 blades only.

ahttp://www.sears.ca/en/blenders/high-powered-b ... ource=comj
It has six blades, on the demo blender the two blades are hidden under the bottom two blades.
Deal Expert
Feb 11, 2007
21248 posts
25711 upvotes
GTA
OP, since there's no evidence that this is "identical" to the Vitamix I suggest you rename the title to "similar" (even that's a stretch).

It's also pretty odd that there's no evidence of this blender anywhere else on the internet.
If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.
Deal Addict
Mar 19, 2012
1023 posts
298 upvotes
Kenmoore is reputable brand. If I didn't have nutri bullet which I use very lightly I would consider buying this with an extended warranty ( if they have the option). As I just can not justify to pay $400-500 for a blender.
Deal Expert
Dec 1, 2003
21468 posts
4884 upvotes
YUL
Just because it looks the same doesn't mean it is. I highly doubt this is anywhere near the same quality. Vitamix costs more because of what you can't see...the motor.
Jun 5, 2008
681 posts
414 upvotes
Montreal, QC
najibs wrote: Just because it looks the same doesn't mean it is. I highly doubt this is anywhere near the same quality. Vitamix costs more because of what you can't see...the motor.
Then how do we know what we pay for? I own a vitamix and it blends... It's not rocket science and it's not worth the 600$ I paid for it.

I like the design on the Kenmore jars.
Oct 20, 2003
800 posts
298 upvotes
this is nothing like a Vitamix besides styling to try and catch unassuming shoppers. Imitation at best. OP you should remove that line from your title.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 3, 2010
6705 posts
2104 upvotes
Mississauga
Cowman1208 wrote: this is nothing like a Vitamix besides styling to try and catch unassuming shoppers. Imitation at best. OP you should remove that line from your title.
Based on what? ,have you used this machine? have you seen it with your own eyes? ,have you read any reviews about?
I'm not expecting them to be the same but at least close to it for about 3 years.
Dec 24, 2011
891 posts
634 upvotes
immortal_kssss wrote: Based on what? ,have you used this machine? have you seen it with your own eyes? ,have you read any reviews about?
I'm not expecting them to be the same but at least close to it for about 3 years.
The small details make a big difference. For me, the biggest sign was the blade-quality. Even though Kenmore has "JAPAN" written on it, you can clearly see that it's it has long, serrated, thick edges on it's blades. Compare that to the Vitamix which has short, smooth, thin blades the quality is telling. Just using logic, if a company has to use serrated edges in a blender it's not going to be high-quality metal.

With that being said, this could still be a great blender at this pricepoint. But anyone who thinks this blender will produce Vitamix results or has the same build quality is Vitamix will be sorely disappointed.
Oct 12, 2013
449 posts
181 upvotes
Surrey
I don't see how this is identical to a vitamix??.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)