Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[Sears] Lava Hot! Kitchenaid Architect Blender $49.99-$30 Rebate= 19.99!!! (reg $239) YMMV Instore Clearance

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 31st, 2016 1:43 am
Jul 23, 2007
251 posts
307 upvotes
Montreal
I was hoping at least 1 post would be about the cote-vertu sears. Turns out half this thread is people complaining about that store lol.

I'll check out fairview or carrefour laval tomorrow
Apr 5, 2005
548 posts
133 upvotes
Montreal
sky1213 wrote: I was hoping at least 1 post would be about the cote-vertu sears. Turns out half this thread is people complaining about that store lol.

I'll check out fairview or carrefour laval tomorrow
Both Carrefour Laval (I checked) and Fairview (CynthiaA795716 reported) are at zero stock.
Ditto for Rosemere.

There may be one left in St-Eustache location but you're going to have to get he manager to approve the price reduction as it's a liquidation center.
sears-lava-hot-kitchenaid-architect-ble ... #p27117640

Good luck.
Jul 23, 2007
251 posts
307 upvotes
Montreal
thrifter wrote: Both Carrefour Laval (I checked) and Fairview (CynthiaA795716 reported) are at zero stock.
Ditto for Rosemere.

There may be one left in St-Eustache location but you're going to have to get he manager to approve the price reduction as it's a liquidation center.
sears-lava-hot-kitchenaid-architect-ble ... #p27117640

Good luck.
Alright Plan B, we all meet at place vertu during lunch and ambush the store manager!
Dec 22, 2014
61 posts
34 upvotes
Alberta
sky1213 wrote: Alright Plan B, we all meet at place vertu during lunch and ambush the store manager!
I am in for 12:15 - 12:30 PM
and I already checked both at Pointe Claire and Carrefour. They have none.
Nov 26, 2016
9 posts
7 upvotes
Oh man!
I work until 1pm :/

I asked the workers at Fairview and they said the only location in all of Québec province that has any left in place Cote vertu, so going anywhere else is useless for people thinking of st-eustache.
Nov 26, 2016
9 posts
7 upvotes
Unfortunately not with a bill that says Sears liquidation.
If you "lose" the bill and try to return it to any other Sears store, they only reimburse you the lowest sale price from the last 60 days which will be 49.99$
Nov 26, 2016
9 posts
7 upvotes
Tried it.
Almost got caught by the manager while "losing" the price tag. Aborted mission.

And unfortunately, they just don't scan the items code bar, they input the price manually. So there's no way to get 49.99$ unless you insist on them scanning it and then they end up calling the manager over anyway since it isn't protocol (this was attempt #3 at purchasing the item).
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2010
1853 posts
5628 upvotes
Dazed2014 wrote: The question is.. If you buy from cote vertu location, can you return it to any store and repurchase?
CynthiaA795716 wrote: Unfortunately not with a bill that says Sears liquidation.
If you "lose" the bill and try to return it to any other Sears store, they only reimburse you the lowest sale price from the last 60 days which will be 49.99$
For those who really want this blender, you can try purchasing it online sears.ca for $239:
https://www.sears.ca/en/blenders/archit ... lt&start=1

Then return/repurchase at a Sears store location for $49.99.

You'll probably have better luck doing that then purchasing from a liquidation store and doing a return/repurchase at a Sears department store.
Jan 1, 2013
451 posts
320 upvotes
POINTE-CLAIRE
CynthiaA795716 wrote: Tried it.
Almost got caught by the manager while "losing" the price tag. Aborted mission.

And unfortunately, they just don't scan the items code bar, they input the price manually. So there's no way to get 49.99$ unless you insist on them scanning it and then they end up calling the manager over anyway since it isn't protocol (this was attempt #3 at purchasing the item).
I give you A for effort...I gather there are no scanners in store where you can check yourself?
Dec 22, 2014
61 posts
34 upvotes
Alberta
Going there . Fingers crossed
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2015
2300 posts
2175 upvotes
Laval, QC
Could be extremely YYMV clearance price I think.
Any chance in Montreal?
Dec 22, 2014
61 posts
34 upvotes
Alberta
No resolution . The manager is not ready to match the price . I think we should fix this through sears customer care instead . Incase sears says that we can buy at liquidation and return at sear and rebuy it at lower price
Dec 22, 2014
61 posts
34 upvotes
Alberta
can somebody talk to Pointe Claire location if they can return the item bought from Place Virtu and then can let us rebuy at 50$
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2005
3901 posts
2190 upvotes
Ontario
That's a good deal, I shou....wait second. I don't need one!

Nice try, RFD, nice try.
Kaboom! Kaboom! KABOOM!
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2004
2274 posts
880 upvotes
GTA
None at Bramalea Civic Centre Brampton.
Dec 22, 2014
61 posts
34 upvotes
Alberta
mail4d wrote: can somebody talk to Pointe Claire location if they can return the item bought from Place Virtu and then can let us rebuy at 50$
Pointe Claire refused flatly . I am out of steam now. Can only envy people from other cities who got it . For all the montreal people a teaser photo ( I am crying too :(
Images
  • IMG_6132.JPG
Apr 23, 2014
9 posts
1 upvote
Greenfield Park, QC
I'm in let me know for filling a complaint

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)