Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Sears

Men's Columbia Snowcross winter boots 89.99 (reg 149.99)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 28th, 2017 10:07 pm
Oct 10, 2016
237 posts
397 upvotes

[Sears] Men's Columbia Snowcross winter boots 89.99 (reg 149.99)

14465886_P_M.jpg

Good Columbia boots. Lots of sizes in stock (7, 8, 9, etc.).

Needed 2 pairs so I managed to reach 200$ to use coupon SAVE50 (50$ off 200$) and got free shipping (100$+ order). Bottom line, i paid around 70$/pair.
32 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jul 29, 2006
6424 posts
471 upvotes
Toronto
any stock in store? i want to try on :)
is it free :cheesygri
Deal Addict
Sep 17, 2007
3057 posts
1504 upvotes
These look like the brown ones I have, I've had them 2 winters now, great boots!
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2010
1290 posts
476 upvotes
If I needed new boots, I would buy - I like Columbia stuff.
Aug 16, 2016
97 posts
72 upvotes
Got a pair, thx OP. Like the brand, if don't like it....return to store for refund. No issues.
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2014
1595 posts
1983 upvotes
Toronto, ON
2% GCR cash back.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 1, 2003
6363 posts
330 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP. Bought 2 sizes to try out, can always return if it doesn't fit well.
Nov 1, 2012
463 posts
624 upvotes
Markham
Screw you guys and your equally sized feet! *Shakes fist in air* Sold out of size 13.
Dec 25, 2007
131 posts
9 upvotes
Good luck with returns at Sears. When you will return they will take upto 90 days to refund the money. Their return process is horrible where the store doesn't issue the refund any more. They take the return send it back to the warehouse and then once it gets processed at the warehouse then they issue the refund.
Aug 13, 2010
80 posts
9 upvotes
Coquitlam
I hope they have stock in store... Hmm I would never buy from their website
Dec 4, 2016
574 posts
477 upvotes
Montreal
AJBurns wrote: Got a pair, thx OP. Like the brand, if don't like it....return to store for refund. No issues.
You can't return items bought online to the store. New sears policy. You have to send them back by mail and it takes a lot of time to proceed to get your refund (it took me 2 months and 4 phone calls to get a refund last time).

Edit : Apparently I was misled by sears' customer service and you can still get a refund in store.
Last edited by MontrealParis on Jan 12th, 2017 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Oct 10, 2016
237 posts
397 upvotes
I buy from their website when there is good online-only deal. Shipping is fast but when I need to return order it does takes a while to get the refund... but I always got it ! If you're too short on budget and can't afford not having access to that money for some weeks/months, don't take any chance and go in store.

I bought those boots online only because of the "online-only" coupon to get 50$ off my order.
Oct 10, 2016
237 posts
397 upvotes
MontrealParis wrote: You can't return items bought online to the store. New sears policy. You have to send them back by mail and it takes a lot of time to proceed to get your refund (it took me 2 months and 4 phone calls to get a refund last time).
I return 2 orders in store (bought online) last week (Québec)
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2007
1722 posts
1559 upvotes
MontrealParis wrote: You can't return items bought online to the store. New sears policy. You have to send them back by mail and it takes a lot of time to proceed to get your refund (it took me 2 months and 4 phone calls to get a refund last time).
HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM IN STORE:
Bring your item(s) to any Sears store with proof of purchase (confirmation email or packing slip).
Dec 4, 2016
574 posts
477 upvotes
Montreal
Lowb4ller wrote: I return 2 orders in store (bought online) last week (Québec)
Zero Hope wrote: HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM IN STORE:
Bring your item(s) to any Sears store with proof of purchase (confirmation email or packing slip).
Oh wow. I can't believe they lied to me. I asked their french customer service many times by phone if I could just go to my local sears store and get a refund and they explicitely said No. They told me the policy changed and I had to send the items back by mail so they could be processed in the warehouse.

Wtf is going on at sears ?
Jun 13, 2012
209 posts
302 upvotes
Calgary
Sears is going down the drain. I returned something at the end of Nov. Still no refund...
Dec 4, 2016
574 posts
477 upvotes
Montreal
Opacac wrote: Sears is going down the drain. I returned something at the end of Nov. Still no refund...
Keep calling them. I got my refund after the 4th phone call. They also gave sent me a 30$ gift card for my troubles.
Apr 28, 2007
131 posts
388 upvotes
MontrealParis wrote: Oh wow. I can't believe they lied to me. I asked their french customer service many times by phone if I could just go to my local sears store and get a refund and they explicitely said No. They told me the policy changed and I had to send the items back by mail so they could be processed in the warehouse.

Wtf is going on at sears ?
You can return an item in store. However you will not get a refund until they send the item back to the warehouse and the warehouse processes it, which from what I can tell takes forever to get. I would never order anything from sears unless I'm 100% confident that I am keeping the item. From all the stories I've heard, its a long process at times to get the refund. Its really stupid the way they handle this. Idk why they can't handle returns the way the Bay does.
Dec 25, 2007
131 posts
9 upvotes
Oh and do not ever make the mistake of making a high dollar amount purchase online, its the exact same process if its a shoe or a refrigerator. When I confronted the customer service rep that had I ordered a refrigerator and it was delivered damaged would the same policy apply. She affirmed to that, and said they would charge for the 2nd refrigerator and refund for the damaged refrigerator when it was received and processed by the warehouse. Also I asked what if the store sends the product back but in the process the warehouse never receives it or looses it then what would happen and she told me that there is another internal process that would be followed to process that return.

I think the only reason Sears is doing this is to make up for their cost of returns by making interest on the money you have paid them. And if they file bankruptcy in the midst of processing the refund I guess they can just ask the customer to go get their money from the bank. I have zero trust in sears online orders. The order that I returned in November has not yet been refunded to me.