Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Sears

NordicTrack® SpaceSaver SE 9i Elliptical $536.99 (reg. $2,499.99)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 28th, 2017 9:19 pm
Sep 24, 2016
7 posts
1 upvote
tpirovol wrote: does anyone know what the phone order number is for the freestride? Mine got cancelled as well.

Thanks T
The phone order number for the frestrider is 30116.

I called today about the spacesaver that wasn't delivered, the first level customer service rep's computer was down, so transferred me to the second level customer service. They refunded me, and offered to send me the spacesaver for free, but since it wasn't in stock, they let me order another model. I tried my luck and asked for the freestrider (by its phone order number), they agreed, and they're sending it to me for free! But they are expecting to receive it in their warehouses on June 9th, so I guess I'll have to wait for another 5 months :-) .
Sep 2, 2003
577 posts
353 upvotes
York
I was just trolled by Sears home delivery automated message. It said my order would be delivered between 7am and 10pm tomorrow. My order was cancelled a long time ago ... LOL
Nov 14, 2014
45 posts
24 upvotes
SK
Sears Saga continues for me. I finally got a response from Sears... supposedly my Freestrider is going to be shipped today (they found one in one of their Warehouses?!) and will arrive on Tuesday. They have refunded my money and I'll get this item for free as a good gesture.

To complicate things a bit though we gave up on Sears and actually ordered a Freestrider off the Nordictrack website last week. It's already on the way to my house. So now I might end up with two (if the Sears one does show up) unless I pay the 10% restock + shipping back to manufacturer fee to Nordictrack. In the end that would work out to the cost that I originally agreed to pay for the item in the first place so I guess I'm even?
Jan 19, 2017
71 posts
50 upvotes
Did a phone order for the FS9i on November 25th. Told item at store December 2nd. Went in on the 4th not there. Called back several times waited 30 minutes each time with the 1-800. Item was then to come December 10th. It finally did come to the store in Metrotown. Saw it on the 26th. Told to call 1-800 for delivery as way to heavy for me when I saw the box. Called it in, gave my CC number for Jan 6th delivery. Did not arrive. Called in twice again and no follow up calls. Went back to the store, said no record online of my conversation but other notes there. This time they allowed me to pay for delivery February 3rd, next day off. Get a recorded message last night on my cell, item coming today. Had to miss work for the morning and it came in. See attached pic.
Wife upset that I bought something else. So no win situation. Might just sell it to keep the peace
Images
  • FS9ibox.JPG
Dec 22, 2016
3 posts
Are you in Toronto? If you are selling I would be interested. I had ordered the Freestrider, but after being a no show on two delivery dates, Sears finally cancelled my order. Have tried calling to get them to honor the price, but they say it is not available. Really disappointed as this was supposed to be a Christmas for me. Let me know.
Jan 19, 2017
71 posts
50 upvotes
Hello,
I'm in GVR (Vancouver area). Still packed box and deciding. Very heavy box. Two guys from Sears and took quite a bit of effort to get into the room. Don't skimp on delivery for those who are confirmed to get it. You'll hurt your back trying to move the box.
Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2010
1888 posts
656 upvotes
Nodoze1 wrote: Hello,
I'm in GVR (Vancouver area). Still packed box and deciding. Very heavy box. Two guys from Sears and took quite a bit of effort to get into the room. Don't skimp on delivery for those who are confirmed to get it. You'll hurt your back trying to move the box.
If you're looking to sell it, I'd be interested in buying it off you...please let know
Jan 21, 2017
1 posts
Hello, can you tell me where you found this deal and what the item # is?
Can't find it on sears.ca or in catalogue at all.

Thanks.
Dec 13, 2016
7 posts
voyager99 wrote: Hello, can you tell me where you found this deal and what the item # is?
Can't find it on sears.ca or in catalogue at all.

Thanks.
The item was from Black Friday on Sears.ca

Item has been removed from the Sears website and can no longer be ordered.
Nov 14, 2014
45 posts
24 upvotes
SK
My "free" Freestrider arrived!!! Set it up this evening and it's great :)

I still don't know where Sears found one last week... was worried that maybe someone returned one but everything appeared to be in original packaging and not showing signs of having been assembled. Coincidence that they found it after my detailed email outlining all the communication fails in the entire ordering & delivery process?
Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2010
1888 posts
656 upvotes
happyflower25 wrote: My "free" Freestrider arrived!!! Set it up this evening and it's great :)

I still don't know where Sears found one last week... was worried that maybe someone returned one but everything appeared to be in original packaging and not showing signs of having been assembled. Coincidence that they found it after my detailed email outlining all the communication fails in the entire ordering & delivery process?
Wow, and you even got it for free? Sears did end up sending a $100 Gift Card to me, that was the best I could do.
Dec 24, 2007
240 posts
96 upvotes
happyflower25 wrote: My "free" Freestrider arrived!!! Set it up this evening and it's great :)

I have a similar story; called in last week, they said they would refund my money and ship one to me for free on Tuesday, and today they arrived and showed up with... an EV701 treadmill somehow. Definitely not complaining, but not what I expected either!
Nov 14, 2014
45 posts
24 upvotes
SK
It was free. Confirmed that my credit card was refunded.

I was expecting it to either be the wrong product or something that was obviously returned but was surprised to see that wasn't the case. What also surprised me was the packing slip that showed my order information along with a shipment date of 23-Dec (the date I originally was told and waited for the delivery that never came).

Anyway, happy this ordeal is over for me. Best wishes to those still waiting.
Mar 6, 2005
680 posts
178 upvotes
Does anyone know of a store that has the FS9I on display? I would like to go an see it in person.
Apr 15, 2006
178 posts
61 upvotes
Mississauga
For anyone who feels wronged with Sears cancelling their orders, feel free to contact them at social@sears.ca, or on their phone line and request to speak to a manager.

Explain your case to them, TELL them you'd like a replacement elliptical in the form of something of equal or less value (pre-sale price so around 2,500) and be very adamant about your case.

Was able to get a SOLE E95 for the same price as the Spacesaver.

Remember, be firm and don't take no for an answer. It's their fault for cancelling.
Nov 17, 2010
592 posts
343 upvotes
Thornhill
Anyone got it but don't like it?
Deal Fanatic
Mar 28, 2006
5744 posts
5510 upvotes
Toronto
moonsea wrote: Anyone got it but don't like it?
I still use mine :) Great deal - also picked up the Weslo treadmill for $150 a couple of weeks ago; that was a little smaller deal-wise, but Sears came through both times.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)