• Last Updated:
  • Jul 26th, 2007 12:34 pm
Tags:
None
Sep 27, 2005
924 posts
95 upvotes

[Sears] Sears Outlet Appliance Deals

WAS AT SEARS OUTLET AND THEY ARE HAVING AN AMAZING SALE.

10% OFF THE ALREADY DISCOUNTED PRICE OF ANY APPLIANCE
NO TAX (14% off to equal no tax)
IF ENERGY STAR QUALIFIED GET ANOTHER 8% OFF
AND SCRATCH AND SAVE $20 TO $100 OFF

WE GOT A FRENCH DOOR 25 CU FT FRIDGE THAT WAS REGULAR
$3299.99 PLUS TAX FOR $1799 TAX INCLUDED
THAT IS OVER 50% OFF

GOOD DEAL I THINK. THE 2 IN BRAMPTON HAVE A GOOD SELECTION AS WELL OF ALL APPLIANCES.
28 replies
Jan 24, 2007
726 posts
76 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
don't be shy at bargaining as well at these sears outlet stores. my parent picked up a kenmoore 2 side doors fridge as well a little while back (1-2 years back) and they bargained the price down another 15% on the already lowered tag price.
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2003
1008 posts
21 upvotes
couple of weeks ago there was a one-day-only supersize sale, 40% off ALREADY DISCOUNTED PRICE OF selected APPLIANCE

got my side-by-side refrege $1074 * 60% and that WAS a deal!
GOOGLE before you TWEET is the new Think before you Speak
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2005
1192 posts
115 upvotes
Oakville
mikesxf wrote:
Jun 23rd, 2007 10:48 pm
couple of weeks ago there was a one-day-only supersize sale, 40% off ALREADY DISCOUNTED PRICE OF selected APPLIANCE

Thanks for posting it then :twisted:
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2006
1034 posts
18 upvotes
Is the sale advised on news paper, flyer or something else?
mikesxf wrote:
Jun 23rd, 2007 10:48 pm

Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2005
1399 posts
47 upvotes
I see it in my local newspaper. Economist and Sun.

But the sale was for "selected" appliances... Some nice ones, but not great...
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2007
1148 posts
73 upvotes
Brampton
A lot of these "surprise" sales you have to almost chance upon as I don't think they do too much advertising. If you live near the outlet store and are looking for something in particular, you need to stop in often and it is good to get to know the salespeople. They can often tell you when a sale is coming up or sometimes give you a little more off the price.

I've bought lots from the sears outlets in Brampton and I would say they are probably the best deals out there on a consistent basis. You can get your purchase for about 60 % off regular prices or more if you have the patience to buy them when available and on sale for the highest discounts.

Usually you need to put your purchases on a Sears card now to get the discounts and you need to be ware to pay it off so you don't get their 28% interest charges. That can eat up your savings pretty quickly.
Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2004
4822 posts
700 upvotes
Most of my appliances came from Sears Outlet/Liquidation stores in the GTA.

They regularly have sales (typically advertised in the local community newspapers - Markham Economist, Richmond Hill Liberal, Etobicoke Guardian etc). There are regular weekend doorcrashers.

Here's this week's advertisement:

Shot with unknown at 1969-12-31

If you are willing to overlook a minor scratch or tiny dent or replace a missing or damaged part yourself you can save a lot of money.

Most of the appliances are missing the owner's manual and Sears will reimburse you if you order the manual from their parts dept. and bring the bill back to the clearance centre. Evidentally someone sued Sears for an injury and claimed it was Sears fault as they had no information to properly use the appliance.

The only appliance that Sears never seems to discount at their outlet stores are freezers.
Deal Addict
Mar 4, 2006
4213 posts
51 upvotes
Calgary
i've gone to the sears outlet here and looked at appliances, at most you save 10%, which i higher than regular sears sale prices most of the time. if they had a 40% off i'd definantly buy the dryer i'm looking for there,,, but in scomparison to other scratch and dent places, their prices are insane.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2006
1034 posts
18 upvotes
Thanks all for these useful information. looking to buy washer and dryer. I don't mind to have some minor scrach or missing manual, as long as price is great.
Deal Addict
Sep 19, 2005
2834 posts
38 upvotes
who cares about scratches!!

bought our front loader there,,, and it was missing, hoses, one leg was broken off, and scratched up on the side. It was 50% off plus energy star rebate program,,, of no taxes and extra 15% when we bought it,,,,,,, our cost was $600 in the end. Sears also mailed us the steel braided hoses, new leg to redrill and full warranty. 3yrs now without a problem!!!
Deal Expert
Jun 14, 2001
15096 posts
767 upvotes
Odd...there doesn't even appear to be any sears outlet stores in Canada according to Google Maps:
http://maps.google.com/maps?um=1&tab=wl ... s%20Outlet

They had one around my area years ago but when they closed up I figured they all did.
Sign the petition from MP Sonia Sidhu demanding government 'dump the duties and taxes' on cross-border purchases
http://forums.redflagdeals.com/petitio ... s-2013921/
Deal Addict
Jan 26, 2003
4662 posts
170 upvotes
I've been to my local "outlet" and it's no big whoop. Wasn't that impressed (at all) with the prices on scratch and dent's ... now, 40% off would make me more interested of course.

I don't like the garage sale atmosphere personally. I like my appliances in boxes. :cheesygri and to have the ability to dent it myself.
He .... looka lika MAN!

I tell you every ting!

----------------------------------------------------

If you haven't figured it out yet ... i'm not a female. Have you ever watched MADtv?
× < >