[Sears] Sears - Kenmore 24.5" Built-In Dishwasher - Stainless Steel $449.99

• Last Updated:
  • May 11th, 2017 9:59 pm
[OP]
Jan 13, 2017
91 posts
48 upvotes

[Sears] Sears - Kenmore 24.5" Built-In Dishwasher - Stainless Steel $449.99

Once again another Kenmore Stainless steel dishwasher is 50% off. Only issue is that it is 53dBA...might be too noisy for some ppl.

Greatcdnrebates has 0.5% cash back for home appliances at Sears Canada.
If anybody has a Sears coupon code, please post it in this thread.

$449.99
Sears Kenmore Dishwasher Stainless Steel

Kenmore 24.5" Built-In Dishwasher - Stainless Steel
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT

This Kenmore® built-in dishwasher features the PowerWave™ Spray Arm that gets dishes clean from every direction with sequential jets that sweep dishes from not just one but two sides for 80% more coverage (Compared to a traditional lower spray arm (based on 468 to 854 sq cm)). Plus, no one cleans and dries better, thanks to the energy-efficient Ultra Wash® HE Wash System and TurboHeat Dry™. (Among leading brands with sensor based, plastic tub dishwasher).

With 1-Hour Wash, your dishes are done in less time without sacrificing cleaning
Control Lock prevents unwanted operation by locking the controls. Cycles cant be selected and the dishwasher cant be started while the Lock is on
Fully integrated console with hidden controls creates a sleek, modern appearance in your kitchen
The 1-24 Hour Delay Start option provides the flexibility to run the cycle at your convenience
Premium, Adjustable Upper Rack allows you to lift and lower with ease to accommodate large or odd-shaped dishes and avoid hand washing
The Kenmore PowerWave™ spray Arm provides 80% more coverage by attacking dishes not just from one but two sides with more than twice the spray jets
Heated Dry Option delivers dry dishes at the end of every cycle so you wont have to hand dry dishes
Exclusive TurboZone™ with Rotating Spray Jets power cleans baked-on, caked-on messes from dishes placed in the back of the lower rack
Sanitize Option eliminates 99.9% of food soil bacteria so you can feel good about protecting your family
This dishwasher operates at just 53 dBA, so you can carry on everyday activities, like listening to music, without interruption
28 replies
Nov 19, 2012
241 posts
54 upvotes
I'm in the market for a new dishwasher. Seems like a great price. Any promo codes to go with this out there?
Deal Addict
May 18, 2015
1059 posts
244 upvotes
Ottawa,Ont
I own this one. Can be a bit noisy. No issues with it so far tho
Apr 28, 2007
187 posts
23 upvotes
Regina
nikels21 wrote:
May 5th, 2017 1:50 pm
I own this one. Can be a bit noisy. No issues with it so far tho
Can you provide the model number from the sticker inside?
Deal Addict
May 18, 2015
1059 posts
244 upvotes
Ottawa,Ont
Ill try to remember when I get home on Sunday if it still hasnt been posted
Deal Addict
Sep 6, 2008
2653 posts
546 upvotes
BC
Would definitely jump on this but we need white.
Oct 14, 2004
396 posts
19 upvotes
Victoria
Figures. I got an email from Sears related to the sale on this dishwasher. The image in the email shows a stainless tub, but when I click on the link it brings me to the same page as this post and it doesn't seem to be stainless :(
Deal Fanatic
Apr 19, 2005
8249 posts
317 upvotes
How is the delivery and installation fee? Thanks guys!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need below items in GTA:
- CT, HD, FS, BB, gas GCs

FS:
Jan 23, 2017
23 posts
44 upvotes
What are the key issues with the plastic tub vs stainless? Looks?
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2007
4969 posts
1188 upvotes
Kootenays
imclumzy wrote:
May 6th, 2017 11:13 am
What are the key issues with the plastic tub vs stainless? Looks?
Durability, ease of cleaning. Stainless>plastic.
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2012
1478 posts
468 upvotes
KINGSTON
I believe the stainless tub version is made by Bosch. Not sure if this one is or not, but it looks very similar.

If you are planning to install it by yourself, you'll need the hose bib type supply fitting with a washer, rather than the right angle brass fitting. Home Depot sells a kit that includes both, plus a stainless supply line.
If this is indeed a Bosch, try and level the third inside leg before you do the supply, waste and electrical connections. Also, make sure you put proper end of the waste fitting on the DW, otherwise you won't be able to connect it to the sink drain.
× < >
Rotate image Save Cancel