Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Sears

Sears Kenmore Dishwasher

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 28th, 2017 4:29 pm
Dec 19, 2011
149 posts
76 upvotes
Vancouver

[Sears] Sears Kenmore Dishwasher

In the market for a dishwasher and saw this dishwasher on sale at Sears.
Not sure if it's good or not. Heard that some of the kenmore are just re-branded Bosch.

Regular price of unit is $1499

http://www.sears.ca/en/dishwashers/24-t ... 805_I.html
16 replies
Dec 9, 2007
307 posts
63 upvotes
Montreal
I think you re wrong, the regular price is 799$. It compars to 1499$!!
Banned
Jul 20, 2017
33 posts
26 upvotes
How big are the holes in the bottom? Do you have any problem with smaller pieces of silverware falling through?
Jul 29, 2016
357 posts
266 upvotes
Toronto
zep87065 wrote: How big are the holes in the bottom? Do you have any problem with smaller pieces of silverware falling through?
this one has a 3rd tray at top, which is perfect for small items.
Apr 23, 2016
89 posts
61 upvotes
Port Severn, ON
The deal is dead - Price is now shown as $1299.
Deal Addict
Jun 10, 2011
4485 posts
2119 upvotes
Ghost001 wrote: In the market for a dishwasher and saw this dishwasher on sale at Sears.
Not sure if it's good or not. Heard that some of the kenmore are just re-branded Bosch.

Regular price of unit is $1499

http://www.sears.ca/en/dishwashers/24-t ... 805_I.html
I thought it was the Kenmore Elite Dishwasher. Phew, I thought I missed the deal that I was waiting for all year long.

The Kenmore Elite is a rebranded Bosch 800 like you said..

It was 875$ during last boxing week.. I'll wait again I guess :)
Nov 22, 2013
312 posts
328 upvotes
I bought a Kenmore Elite dishwasher a couple years ago and fought with Sears and their contracted repair service for over six months to repair a defective circuit board under warranty. They never arrived and circuit board was never fixed.

Aside from the fact their existing service is terrible, Sears wont likely be around to offer a warranty on their appliances anyway. Avoid Sears appliances at all costs!
Deal Addict
Jun 10, 2011
4485 posts
2119 upvotes
at 875$ for a bosch 800, I'm willing to take the risk.

and I'll pay with my credit card that doubles the warranty. If anything happens, I'll just get a full refund with my cc warranty.
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2011
1530 posts
963 upvotes
GTA
Randalpink73 wrote: I bought a Kenmore Elite dishwasher a couple years ago and fought with Sears and their contracted repair service for over six months to repair a defective circuit board under warranty. They never arrived and circuit board was never fixed.

Aside from the fact their existing service is terrible, Sears wont likely be around to offer a warranty on their appliances anyway. Avoid Sears appliances at all costs!
The Kenmore products and their warranty and service used to be good value. Now, I completely agree with you. Don't buy anything from them as they will likely not be around when you require servicing in a few years.
Nov 25, 2012
136 posts
94 upvotes
Toronto
Is the deal dead comes up at $1249 plus 75 for delivery.
Nov 25, 2012
136 posts
94 upvotes
Toronto
def47 wrote: at 875$ for a bosch 800, I'm willing to take the risk.

and I'll pay with my credit card that doubles the warranty. If anything happens, I'll just get a full refund with my cc warranty.
So did u get it at that price. If so, congrats because if you ordered it on line you will never get it. I am willing to bet your going to spend the next month arguing with sears because they can never get their crap together.
Deal Guru
Aug 24, 2016
11667 posts
14020 upvotes
Win-ter-peg
def47 wrote: at 875$ for a bosch 800, I'm willing to take the risk.

Clearly you haven't used extended warranty through a credit card before, because that's not exactly how it works.
Deal Addict
Apr 19, 2010
3071 posts
1585 upvotes
I am in the market for a new dishwasher....do I buy this?

Or a Bosch 500 Series on sale somewhere?

Wait for BestBuys VIP sale?
Deal Addict
Jun 10, 2011
4485 posts
2119 upvotes
coolintheshade wrote: Clearly you haven't used extended warranty through a credit card before, because that's not exactly how it works.
2 year old phone stopped working, I got around 870$ back
Aug 7, 2008
30 posts
7 upvotes
Toronto
I think Sears is closing. What will happen to warranty for the Kenmore brand?
Jul 10, 2015
122 posts
131 upvotes
Niagara Falls, ON
will give it a try...thanks OP

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)