Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Sears

Sears One Day Luggage Sale Starting from $27

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 24th, 2017 10:31 am
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2003
2727 posts
419 upvotes
Nepean
I found out on my last trip that American airlines no longer cares how heavy your carry on is, just as long as it is under the size limit. That was great as I packed like 30 lbs of stuff into it.
Just looking at air canada and they talk about size and not weigh too. Not sure if that is new
Same as Westjet
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2005
1265 posts
986 upvotes
Ottawa
damn. just got back from Thailand yesterday, and I think that's the last voyage my current luggage is going on. unfortunately, I saw this too late, the 26" spinner would have been great, but it's sold out :(
Deal Fanatic
Jan 31, 2006
8541 posts
2655 upvotes
Toronto
southnam wrote: I found out on my last trip that American airlines no longer cares how heavy your carry on is, just as long as it is under the size limit. That was great as I packed like 30 lbs of stuff into it.
Just looking at air canada and they talk about size and not weigh too. Not sure if that is new
Same as Westjet
30 lbs + the weight of the luggage is not even 20kgs or 23 kgs, 23 kgs is 50.6 lbs, that why American Airlines did not say anything at all. hehehe.....
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2003
2727 posts
419 upvotes
Nepean
cgtlky wrote: 30 lbs + the weight of the luggage is not even 20kgs or 23 kgs, 23 kgs is 50.6 lbs, that why American Airlines did not say anything at all. hehehe.....
I should specify over 30 lbs on my carrying in NOT checked. One carry - on was just over 40 lbs.
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2014
4966 posts
13386 upvotes
45° 36' 44.9964'' N …
received the 26" PACIFIC UPRIGHT SPINNER HALO today worth the $30 and not more, BTW The tags say it a 25 " picture below
Images
  • WP_20170607_18_47_44_Pro.jpg
  • WP_20170607_18_47_32_Pro.jpg
Deal Addict
Apr 25, 2005
1275 posts
636 upvotes
Ordered 20inch HALO but received 28" Kenneth Cole Going places collection instead. I guess it's probably better deal but I wasn't looking for a full size luggage. Thanks OP
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2010
2153 posts
392 upvotes
theshowman wrote: Ordered 20inch HALO but received 28" Kenneth Cole Going places collection instead. I guess it's probably better deal but I wasn't looking for a full size luggage. Thanks OP
sears = :facepalm:
:) Love is too beautiful to be hidden in the closet ;)
Nov 29, 2011
150 posts
72 upvotes
Ottawa
2Riskit wrote: received the 26" PACIFIC UPRIGHT SPINNER HALO today worth the $30 and not more, BTW The tags say it a 25 " picture below
I select in store pick up shipping, but still hasn't get notice to pick up,
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9315 posts
7703 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
theshowman wrote: Ordered 20inch HALO but received 28" Kenneth Cole Going places collection instead. I guess it's probably better deal but I wasn't looking for a full size luggage. Thanks OP
Wow, wish I got the 28"! So lucky!

folinc wrote: I select in store pick up shipping, but still hasn't get notice to pick up,
I had to call the store to check. Not sure why the system doesn't generate notification emails anymore, and the staff didn't know they were expected to call either :(
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2013
1021 posts
221 upvotes
Niagara/Mississauga/…
Well, that's not really indicative of anywhere other than the USA really. AC said they'll be cracking down on weight as well as size. In Europe and Asia, you'll find limits of 7 kg commonly, and they are weighed. If they're over, you've got hefty fees and you may have to check your bag with electronics and what not inside. Even airlines like Emirates are enforcing 7 kg carry ons with horror stories of people having to pay EUR 50 per kg over, with even duty free shopping counting in that 7 kg allowance. Worse still, Emirates doesn't even give you a personal item in addition to the carry on FFS.

Anyone travelling internationally should REALLY look into weight limits if they don't want to be caught off guard and given two bad choices before boarding.
southnam wrote: I found out on my last trip that American airlines no longer cares how heavy your carry on is, just as long as it is under the size limit. That was great as I packed like 30 lbs of stuff into it.
Same as Westjet
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2003
2727 posts
419 upvotes
Nepean
thesearchfordean wrote: Well, that's not really indicative of anywhere other than the USA really. AC said they'll be cracking down on weight as well as size. In Europe and Asia, you'll find limits of 7 kg commonly, and they are weighed. If they're over, you've got hefty fees and you may have to check your bag with electronics and what not inside. Even airlines like Emirates are enforcing 7 kg carry ons with horror stories of people having to pay EUR 50 per kg over, with even duty free shopping counting in that 7 kg allowance. Worse still, Emirates doesn't even give you a personal item in addition to the carry on FFS.

Anyone travelling internationally should REALLY look into weight limits if they don't want to be caught off guard and given two bad choices before boarding.
I would say not just USA but within Canada too it doesn't say anything about weight. But I hear what you are saying about the weight limits being sometime much less overseas. Many years ago I recall helping my wife pack for a trip so she packed her bag at 50 lbs. After all was packed, we realized that her connecting flight in the other country only allowed a 30 lb bag so we had to get rid of 20 lbs of stuff.
Nov 29, 2011
150 posts
72 upvotes
Ottawa
WhatADeal! wrote: Wow, wish I got the 28"! So lucky!

Thanks, will check today.

I had to call the store to check. Not sure why the system doesn't generate notification emails anymore, and the staff didn't know they were expected to call either :(
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2013
1236 posts
2560 upvotes
dzmitry wrote: Thanks OP
Ordered two 26" PACIFIC UPRIGHT SPINNER HALO blue and black. Used coupon $10 OFF $50 CODE: WELCOME
Subtotal $60.00
Order Discount - $10.00
Shipping $0.00
Sales Tax $6.00
Order Total: $56.00
I choose option to pick up at store. Sears decided to ship it as two separate packages. No problem with the first one, but nothing but hassle with 2'nd. They just created UPS shipping label and never sent package to UPS. For two weeks Sears representatives denied it and lied that package is in the hands of UPS and UPS is delaying delivery. I called UPS to confirm that they don't have the package. So finally Sears admitted their fault and offered me re-ship package or get refund. I choose refund. Too much hassle.
No wonder that Sears is going down.
.Long life Belarus!
Jan 30, 2004
511 posts
594 upvotes
Gibsons, BC
http://www.sears.ca/en/search?q=rosetti ... ng=default

They've reduced the price of the "shopper's tote" I bought, only purple available now, the same $15 as the one-day sale. The tote is mis-named, really - not large enough for shopping, tapered at the top, and doesn't expand. The measurements are somewhat misleading since they indicate the widest points. It's more akin to a wheeled backpack without straps.

For me it makes an excellent daypack. I'm a senior, don't like a lot of weight hanging on my arms. It can carry a laptop or tablet, my purse, lunch, books, light rain jacket. As for shopping: a good-sized cloth shopping bag or two can fit over the handle and rest on the tote. I think an adult student might also like this.