• Jul 29th, 2017 2:27 pm
[OP]
Sep 5, 2014
21 posts
49 upvotes
calgary

[Sears] SIMMONS "Elise" Hi-loft Pillow Top Mattress

Hi Guys.
I bought this queen sizemattress one and half month ago and paid almost $700. Now its on sale only 427.99 matress only. Its not really hot deal but its a good mattress with this price
Thanks
57 replies
Sep 23, 2008
613 posts
156 upvotes
Thanks for the deal OP! You should check with your credit card if it has 90-day price protection, and if it does, if it also covers mattresses.
Selling:
My Soul -- PM Me
[OP]
Sep 5, 2014
21 posts
49 upvotes
calgary
unfortunately i paid with sears gift card. However i am satisfied with the mattress
May 6, 2010
90 posts
90 upvotes
Can anyone else comment on this mattress? Or buying a mattress from Sears? I've tried searching online for reviews but I can't seem to be able to find much

Thank you in advance
Oct 2, 2005
898 posts
66 upvotes
I'm not an expert on mattresses but I was looking recently and this seems pretty hot. But it really comes down to how it feels to each person. Would need to try it out instore first.
Nov 13, 2011
375 posts
92 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
$75 delivery fee for anyone who didn't catch it
Jan 8, 2009
970 posts
136 upvotes
Brampton
Description says 3 layers of foam. Is it 2 inches of memory foam on top?
Jan 28, 2007
236 posts
128 upvotes
darkcloud8282 wrote:
Jul 9th, 2017 12:43 am
$75 delivery fee for anyone who didn't catch it
It's free if you ship to local store and pick it up yourself
Aug 30, 2013
294 posts
99 upvotes
prairies
superrawr wrote:
Jul 8th, 2017 11:03 pm
Can anyone else comment on this mattress? Or buying a mattress from Sears? I've tried searching online for reviews but I can't seem to be able to find much

Thank you in advance
I remember getting my price error mattress ($69.99) 3 months after ordering it. I completely forgot about it until it just showed up at my door. I thought they just cancelled it.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 27, 2004
8006 posts
737 upvotes
marcfar wrote:
Jul 9th, 2017 5:51 pm
I remember getting my price error mattress ($69.99) 3 months after ordering it. I completely forgot about it until it just showed up at my door. I thought they just cancelled it.
DAMN

when was that?
2007 - Ipod Video (TD), Ipod Shuffle (GM)
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)
Oct 20, 2008
123 posts
49 upvotes
kiasu wrote:
Jul 9th, 2017 6:22 pm
DAMN

when was that?
A while ago. Mine arrived a few months later too and they compensated me with a 50$ gift card as well so it came out to like 20$ lol.

The mattress from Sears is pretty good tho. Semi firm and very nice quality. Can't complain for the price.
[OP]
Sep 5, 2014
21 posts
49 upvotes
calgary
I remember that you can get free delivery if you apply sears points card with min spend of 500. so if you buy mattress and box spring togetjer it should be free delivery if you order at sears store.
Oct 26, 2012
20 posts
8 upvotes
GLOUCESTER
Does anyone know how shipping to a Sears location works? I'm moving to a new address August 1st and am considering getting this mattress. I'd like to plan everything so that on moving day I can swing by Sears to pick up the mattress. Now, when checking out online, they give me a calendar to choose which day I'd like the mattress delivered. Should I choose August 1st? Or should I choose a date a few days earlier (26th-27th), and they'll hold it for me until I show up to pick it up?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2003
8573 posts
520 upvotes
PAlove wrote:
Jul 9th, 2017 10:02 pm
Does anyone know how shipping to a Sears location works? I'm moving to a new address August 1st and am considering getting this mattress. I'd like to plan everything so that on moving day I can swing by Sears to pick up the mattress. Now, when checking out online, they give me a calendar to choose which day I'd like the mattress delivered. Should I choose August 1st? Or should I choose a date a few days earlier (26th-27th), and they'll hold it for me until I show up to pick it up?
Sears online ordering system is sorta f'ed up last few months. I wouldn't bank on it being there when you move, but it will be there eventually lol.

I've bought few mattresses from Sears before and all are good. Depends on what you're looking for. Seems like all mattresses are the same now a days, just a bunch of things different here and there, I think companies like Sleep Country, Brick etc... try to make it confusing on purpose since everything is the same, but won't price match each other.
One blind human - a tragedy
Ten blind humans - a disaster
One million blind humans - a statistic
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2007
1193 posts
428 upvotes
Toronto
dealerguy wrote:
Jul 9th, 2017 11:52 am
Description says 3 layers of foam. Is it 2 inches of memory foam on top?
3/8 inch