Expired Hot Deals

[Sears] Sears: Workbench/Ladder/Scaffold/Cart for $150 less coupons (regularly $399)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 11th, 2013 4:28 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2004
2769 posts
223 upvotes

[Sears] Sears: Workbench/Ladder/Scaffold/Cart for $150 less coupons (regularly $399)

Sears has a very nice looking tool for those who have a garage or shed to store this in.

This thing goes from a workbench to scaffolding to ladder to cart, albeit compromises are made (eg the ladder is only 11' tall - some people may want more).

At $149 this is a very good deal IMO, and you can probably get another $10/20 off using the various Sears coupons out there.

Click the picture to goto the product page.

Good luck!

4 replies
Deal Fanatic
Feb 5, 2006
5246 posts
366 upvotes
Toronto
Hmn, interesting concept.

I'm not convinced that the cart function would be very useful given the little plastic wheels. Doubt it would hold much weight. Be nice if it could work as an appliance dolly.
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2004
1529 posts
149 upvotes
Montreal
Seems like a cool product. I'm sure this could be really useful.

Only thing I see though is that it weighs 61lbs; pretty heavy! I bet those wheels are already loaded just carrying that weight!

Oh yeah and looking at it, if you want to use it as a platform to work from, standing up on that "table", which is around 3ft high, your head would be touching the ceiling in a standard 8ft high room, so not convenient.
Aug 25, 2006
792 posts
153 upvotes
It looks very bulky. Most all in one tools arn't good. It is better to get tools that is specialized for it uses.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 5, 2006
5246 posts
366 upvotes
Toronto
thunderca wrote:
Nov 11th, 2013 4:22 pm
It looks very bulky. Most all in one tools arn't good. It is better to get tools that is specialized for it uses.
Yeah, those World's Best or Cosco ladders are usually around $100 on sale. I also have a lower and much lighter folding scaffold unit from CT that was around $20-30.
× < >