Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

** Second Cup-$2.95 medium Latte Lover TUESDAYS **

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 12th, 2013 4:19 pm
Tags:
None
Banned
Nov 30, 2012
603 posts
190 upvotes

** Second Cup-$2.95 medium Latte Lover TUESDAYS **

Deal Link:
Price:
$2.95
Visit us every Tuesday to enjoy a medium handcrafted latte for just $2.95 in Ontario, BC and Quebec, or a large for only $3.49 in the rest of the country.* Try a Gingerbread Latte!

*Offer valid until January 7, 2014 at participating Second Cup locations in Canada. Plus applicable taxes. Includes Cappuccino, Caffè Latte, all Flavoured Lattes and all Tea Lattes. While supplies last. Product selection may vary by location. Products may not be exactly as shown. ® Trademark of The Second Cup Ltd.
- See more at: http://www.secondcup.com/blogs/latte-tu ... bLg55.dpuf
17 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2007
2967 posts
1983 upvotes
Edmonton
timbit2030 wrote: Visit us every Tuesday to enjoy a medium handcrafted latte for just $2.95 in Ontario and Quebec, or a large for only $3.49 in the rest of the country.* Try our Pumpkin Spice Latte, available for a limited time only.

*Offer valid until October 29th, 2013 at participating Second Cup cafés in Canada. Plus applicable taxes. Includes Cappuccino, Caffè Latte, all Flavoured Lattes and all Tea Lattes. No substitutions. While supplies last. Product selection may vary by location. Products may not be exactly as shown. ®/TM Trademark of The Second Cup Ltd. - See more at: http://www.secondcup.com/blogs/latte-lo ... cE02l.dpuf

with your "timbit" name are u drumming up business for the competition..lol But $3 as a hotdeal? What the heck is regular price.......
Deal Expert
Apr 30, 2003
24045 posts
4140 upvotes
Toronto
could've told us yesterday (tuesday)...
frankmp wrote: with your "timbit" name are u drumming up business for the competition..lol But $3 as a hotdeal? What the heck is regular price.......
probably around $5-$6 which is the same as Starbucks.
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2011
2351 posts
1122 upvotes
Edmonton
frankmp wrote: with your "timbit" name are u drumming up business for the competition..lol But $3 as a hotdeal? What the heck is regular price.......
$4.80 for a large latte, I believe. Tea lattes might be a bit more.

I picked up one yesterday - they're a treat for me and $3.50 is about the right price...it's a little over a dollar more than just a regular drip coffee. I like the vanilla bean, which has the side benefit of having the least amount of sugar of most of the flavours.
Deal Expert
Feb 26, 2004
26998 posts
4337 upvotes
Which pumpkin spice latte is the best?

McD's? Starbucks? Second Cup?
Oct 7, 2007
293 posts
38 upvotes
timbit2030 wrote: just $2.95 in Ontario and Quebec, or a large for only $3.49 in the rest of the country
what is this BS about not being able to get the deal on a large in ontraio
Sep 18, 2008
676 posts
200 upvotes
DJ_Peanuts22 wrote: Which pumpkin spice latte is the best?

McD's? Starbucks? Second Cup?
I only tried Starbucks and it was really good. Second Cup I will try this Tuesday with the discount. Any discounts on McD lattes?

Thanks!
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2003
2366 posts
398 upvotes
Edmonton
You can get a free medium cappuccino at 7-11 today if you have their smartphone app. Just sayin'.
Definition: Than
A conjunction used to introduce the second element of an unequal comparison: She had better grammar than I.
Jan 27, 2011
608 posts
574 upvotes
i don't really count 7-11 as coffee. but some people don't get why some beer costs more than lakeport does, either. you could just as easily say that you don't get why anyone would buy an expensive car over one that is reliable...but everybody likes different things i suppose.
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2005
1515 posts
987 upvotes
Thanks, I got one.

Make sure you watch the cash register. They charged me full price and I had to ask for the discount
timbit2030 wrote: Latte Lovers TUESDAY today!!!
Jan 30, 2010
724 posts
168 upvotes
Markham
how's the taste in comparison to McD's or starbucks? may grab one after work.
Mar 20, 2005
520 posts
220 upvotes
Ottawa
Isn't this deal expired?

*Offer valid until October 29th, 2013 at participating Second Cup cafés in Canada.
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2003
1522 posts
393 upvotes
Mississauga
Triple_Eh wrote: Isn't this deal expired?

*Offer valid until October 29th, 2013 at participating Second Cup cafés in Canada.
http://www.secondcup.com/blogs/latte-tuesdays-extended/

Oct
LATTE TUESDAYS- EXTENDED!
Visit us every Tuesday to enjoy a medium handcrafted latte for just $2.95 in Ontario, BC and Quebec, or a large for only $3.49 in the rest of the country.* Try a Gingerbread Latte!
*Offer valid until January 7, 2014 at participating Second Cup locations in Canada. Plus applicable taxes. Includes Cappuccino, Caffè Latte, all Flavoured Lattes and all Tea Lattes. While supplies last. Product selection may vary by location. Products may not be exactly as shown. ® Trademark of The Second Cup Ltd.
- See more at: http://www.secondcup.com/blogs/latte-tu ... am3CY.dpuf
Apr 19, 2006
505 posts
52 upvotes
Triple_Eh wrote: Isn't this deal expired?

Second Cup in my office building still had it today. Got myself a Candy Cane Latte! lol
-Daniel

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)