Black Friday/Cyber Monday 2012

Seems adidas is having a cyber monday...

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 6th, 2012 1:17 am
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Sep 5, 2011
1447 posts
720 upvotes
Toronto
t6lock wrote:
Nov 26th, 2012 3:58 pm
+1!!!! what a steal.... i mean deal........<3 adidas
Sweet!
Do I need one at $84 though? =S
HOW CAN I BUY KNOWING IT WAS CHEAPER?!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 18, 2012
1179 posts
237 upvotes
Barrie
Someone may end up selling theirs later (hopefully at cost). I'm just unsure on how warm it will actually be but only plan on using it for driving/shoveling so hopefully it isn't that bad.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 18, 2012
1179 posts
237 upvotes
Barrie
Got my jacket today and took some pics. Got some sun spots or something in them though (should have cleaned lens I suppose) :

Fits me great (5'11", 170lbs). Two pockets on the front also have side pockets that have their own compartment which is nice. Didn't mean to actually take the pics without my head but then realized it doesn't even matter so left it :p
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2011
3232 posts
1097 upvotes
Toronto
nksharp wrote:
Nov 28th, 2012 1:41 pm
Got my jacket today and took some pics. Got some sun spots or something in them though (should have cleaned lens I suppose) :

Fits me great (5'11", 170lbs). Two pockets on the front also have side pockets that have their own compartment which is nice. Didn't mean to actually take the pics without my head but then realized it doesn't even matter so left it :p
what size is that and what's that thing hanging at the bottom of the coat (your last pic)?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 18, 2012
1179 posts
237 upvotes
Barrie
Medium. There is two strings at the back to adjust the fit I am guessing, think they said adjustable hem or something on the website. I just tied it up.

Edit :Bottom hem split in back with drawcord- adjustable hem
Deal Addict
Oct 11, 2005
1321 posts
309 upvotes
hmm I meant to post in this thread, anyway, if you're planning to order regular priced items, you can use VISA2012 for 20% off.

Whoops, nevermind, the goodlife 40% link still works!
Mar 20, 2005
12 posts
us3r wrote:
Nov 26th, 2012 1:41 am
no but i have proof if they dishonour it :)
hi just thought i'd share an update. i inquired about the ebates credit and rec'd this answer:

"After researching your order, it has been determined that it was not credited to Ebates due to the use of a non-Ebates coupon/discount. As a result, Cash Back cannot be awarded for this purchase. When using Ebates it is important to only use the coupons/discounts listed on our site, as the use of any other coupon/discount will render your order ineligible to receive Cash Back."
× < >