• Mar 20th, 2017 1:56 pm
[OP]
Jul 13, 2008
4 posts
Toronto
Trader Score: 0

Selling my 2007 Mercedes-Benz B200 154km $5,000

Hi,

My job is moving me to the U.S. I have to sell my car because they don't offer this model in the States, so it's a pain to import from what I've read. It's a 2007 Mercedes-Benz B200 with 154,400 kilometres. A 4-door hatchback, automatic CVT transmission. Comes with winter tires on rims. It has heated seats and a sunroof. I purchased it from a friend, who bought it off-lease.

My friend had it serviced regularly at the dealership. My husband is very hand with cars so we've done most of our own maintenance. It had a recent oil change (synthetic only), the starter was replaced about 18 months ago. Brakes (rotors + calipers) were replaced two years ago. The transmission control unit was replaced in the summer by Toronto Automatic Transmission (http://www.torautotrans.com/) and remains under warranty until the end of July.

Drives great and gets excellent gas mileage. Very roomy for a small car. We drive it occasionally on weekends and we do some longer drives in the summer. Beyond that it stays inside the garage.

Asking $5,000.

Not sure if it's against the rules to post contact info here so please message me if interested and I can provide more details.
Images
  • car1.jpg
  • car3.png
  • car4.png
  • car9.jpg
  • car10.jpg
  • car14.jpg
1 reply