Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Canada Post

Send a package free every Tuesday in October for Solutions for Small Business Members ITS BACK !

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 14th, 2017 11:05 pm
Nov 26, 2015
598 posts
1262 upvotes
Winnipeg

[Canada Post] Send a package free every Tuesday in October for Solutions for Small Business Members ITS BACK !

Deal Link:
Expiry:
October 31, 2017
Retailer:
Canada Post
More offers from Canada Post
From the page website:

Free Shipping Tuesday

It’s back and bigger than ever. This year, Canada Post Solutions for Small Business™ members receive even more savings every Tuesday in October. You can ship an Xpresspost™ or Expedited Parcel™ for free anywhere within Canada using our new online tool, Canada Post Snap Ship™. And we’ll even come pick it up1 – also free! Just our way of saying thanks.

More details in the link below!
https://www.canadapost.ca/cpc/en/busine ... 7Ccd%7C188
431 replies
Feb 8, 2011
665 posts
207 upvotes
Toronto
Very cool, unfortunately all my latest shipments are going international.
Dec 15, 2012
672 posts
228 upvotes
Toronto
Great find. Thanks OP! Could be useful.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 5, 2006
7773 posts
1646 upvotes
Toronto
Excellent! Will use this for parcels going to BC, NL or North that normally cost up to $20!

The free pickup is nice too. I used it with the last CP deal.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
3790 posts
2424 upvotes
West Coast
If only there was an affordable way to send registered mail to the US. We do registered mail within canada for 9 bucks, but only xpresspost to the US (which is 26 bucks). I just want to send an 8-page document but no other options than xpresspost for international. Does anyone happen to have some tips? I plan to call couriers too, although I expect they'll be the same or more.
Please don't ask or beg for "thanks". Don't act like this is Facebook. If someone found your post helpful, let them decide if they want to make that click. The more you beg, the less you'll get. Cheers
Deal Fanatic
Feb 5, 2006
7773 posts
1646 upvotes
Toronto
Richfields wrote: If only there was an affordable way to send registered mail to the US. We do registered mail within canada for 9 bucks, but only xpresspost to the US (which is 26 bucks). I just want to send an 8-page document but no other options than xpresspost for international. Does anyone happen to have some tips? I plan to call couriers too, although I expect they'll be the same or more.
There are services, in some places like GTA, that will transport your mail to a USPS office across the border for a small fee.

ChitchatsExpress charges about $1 per item. Of course you have to print your own USPS label but that's easy. They also have low-cost options to overseas destinations. Google them for details.

USPS rates are way lower than CP. E.g. you can ship a 2 lb. book anywhere in the US for around $4US.
Last edited by Inno on Sep 21st, 2017 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2006
2498 posts
991 upvotes
Richfields wrote: If only there was an affordable way to send registered mail to the US. We do registered mail within canada for 9 bucks, but only xpresspost to the US (which is 26 bucks). I just want to send an 8-page document but no other options than xpresspost for international. Does anyone happen to have some tips? I plan to call couriers too, although I expect they'll be the same or more.
Try Chit Chat Express...they are cheaper for US but not sure about documents.
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2006
2498 posts
991 upvotes
OMG...I was going to send my wife to Edmonton in October. Maybe I will send her on Tuesday via Canada Post.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
3790 posts
2424 upvotes
West Coast
Inno wrote: There are services, in some places like GTA, that will transport your mail to a USPS office across the border for a small fee.

ChitchatsExpress charges about $1 per item. Of course you have to print your own USPS label but that's easy. They also have low-cost options to overseas destinations. Google them for details.

USPS rates are way lower than CP. E.g. you can ship a 2 lb. book anywhere in the US for around $4US.
joongpark wrote: Try Chit Chat Express...they are cheaper for US but not sure about documents.
Thanks for that. I am in Victoria, BC. Forgot to mention that. I looked at couriers and it seems that the cheapest so far (at least from the big couriers) is 20 bucks from Fedex
Please don't ask or beg for "thanks". Don't act like this is Facebook. If someone found your post helpful, let them decide if they want to make that click. The more you beg, the less you'll get. Cheers
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2009
1055 posts
603 upvotes
Halifax
Can't recommend Chit Chat's Express enough if you want to do shipping to the US at USPS rates (plus a small surcharge).
Deal Fanatic
Feb 5, 2006
7773 posts
1646 upvotes
Toronto
Richfields wrote: Thanks for that. I am in Victoria, BC. Forgot to mention that. I looked at couriers and it seems that the cheapest so far (at least from the big couriers) is 20 bucks from Fedex

In addition to the GTA, ChitchatsExpress is in QC, BC and NS.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 23, 2005
5983 posts
159 upvotes
is it unlimited Canada wide packages? or 1 per account?
images are not permitted in sigs
Deal Expert
Aug 6, 2001
17805 posts
5755 upvotes
Stuck in a Box
joongpark wrote: Try Chit Chat Express...they are cheaper for US but not sure about documents.
Any ideas if any of these services deliver to South Korea? Need to send my Tisell watch for Warranty repair and Canada Post wants $60 bucks + taxes.
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2015
3673 posts
4140 upvotes
From the website:

"Members are entitled to one free Xpresspost™ or Expedited Parcel™ shipment within Canada on each of October 3, 10, 17, 24 and 31, 2017, from 12:00 am to 11:59 pm Local Time. Qualifying shipments must be processed using the Canada Post Snap Ship online tool in conjunction with a unique promotional code that will be displayed at www.canadapost.ca/freetuesdays on each of October 3, 10, 17, 24 and 31, 2017. Each promotional code is valid only on the day it is displayed and can be used only once per customer number. Qualifying shipments must have a maximum actual or volumetric weight of 5 kg (11 lb.). All other features, options and services except for those defined herein are excluded from this offer. "
Stay strong, situation always looks harder and that it will never end when you are in the middle of it, but remember past experiences, everything has an ending.
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2009
1055 posts
603 upvotes
Halifax
weedb0y wrote: Any ideas if any of these services deliver to South Korea? Need to send my Tisell watch for Warranty repair and Canada Post wants $60 bucks + taxes.
Most definitely. Under 500g? They can ship it tracked for about $16.50. PM me for details.
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2008
4669 posts
752 upvotes
Scarborough
It's late in the day, I'm tired, and I keep thinking it's Friday.....

So do I need to enter any actual "business info"....or.....honor system? ;)
I wonder if my (personal) online account is still around on CP...
Help Contribute to our Wedding Fund :) A wise fortune cookie once told me this:
"A bargain is something you don't need at a price you can't resist"
FS: Christmas Window Decor :lol:
FS: 10mm H&R Trak+ wheel spacers, 5x100/112, 57.1c/b
Dec 17, 2014
801 posts
385 upvotes
this is amazing. I firmly believe it was the best deal last year.
Aug 28, 2014
49 posts
37 upvotes
Toronto
How to sign up for this? Clicked the "Solution for Small Business member" sign up button, but it got error 403- Forbidden page.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)