• Dec 28th, 2005 2:34 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2004
1343 posts
6 upvotes
Burlington
seanwd11 wrote:Different products but I will look into it. Thanks.
No problem ... the little yellow pills (and reading rebate details closely) will help you with the chest pains :) You're too young to have a heart attack.

Here is a rebate for the Harmony 628 remote ... same restrictions as the other.
OFFER DATE:
December 22, 2005 to December 27, 2005
POSTMARK BY: January 27, 2006 (emphasis added)
There are two types of people in the world,
those who search for hidden messages, and those who don't.
[OP]
Nov 2, 2004
607 posts
GreenWeenie wrote:No ... you're still toast because the rebate says for purchases between Dec 22 & Dec 27. Today is Dec 28.
yeah, but what I'm asking is do you think that they will check those minor details? I'm hoping that the person checking them will just get lazy and tired and just check the major things :)
Dec 19, 2004
231 posts
Inferno69 wrote:whoa... I must've read that 10 times now and I just caught on. Wow, I... wow. HAHAH how did I miss that? Okay, does that mean if I buy it today, lets say, and I send it out tomorrow I'll still get the rebate?
I am surprised that parents let their 8 year olds buy stuff at Futureshop by themselves nowadays..
What the hell am I doing drinking in L.A. at 26?
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2005
2607 posts
3 upvotes
Ottawa
Well, I recieved a Logitech rebate on a product that I lost the UPC for. Oh yeah, and I mailed in on THE postmark date. :cheesygri
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2004
1343 posts
6 upvotes
Burlington
Inferno69 wrote:yeah, but what I'm asking is do you think that they will check those minor details? I'm hoping that the person checking them will just get lazy and tired and just check the major things :)
To quote Dirty Harry "Do you feel lucky, punk?". If you're going to buy it anyways, nothing ventured nothing gained.

But I've had boxing day rebates denied because Bestbuy dates their receipts using Pacific Time.... so when I bought them at Dec 25th 12:30 am Eastern, receipts said Dec 24th 9:30pm. Offer on rebate says Dec 25 & Dec 26... rebate denied.

I'd bet money you don't get your rebate.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 17, 2003
7040 posts
287 upvotes
Port Moody
Inferno69 wrote:Hey guys,

So I went to FutureShop to buy the Logitech X-2300's that were on sale yesterday, and they're still on sale today, although the mail in rebate is gone because it had to be "postmarked" or "sold" by yesterday. The guy said that he could print me off the rebate and I could try sending it in, but he doesn't think that they'll send me the rebate. Do you think Logitech is that strict and checks the reciept for the date of purchase?
LOl what a funny question I would think they will check the dates, that is reason they have dates and you know what any chance they get to shut you down they will take it, any rebate for that matter.
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2004
1343 posts
6 upvotes
Burlington
Samson45 wrote:I am surprised that parents let their 8 year olds buy stuff at Futureshop by themselves nowadays..
;) I know they have these rules and restrictions and conditions.... but ... do they mean it? I mean, do they *really* mean it?? LOL
[OP]
Nov 2, 2004
607 posts
Meh.. I don't really care anyways, but an extra $20 in my pocket is always nice. The guy at futureshop said he'd take the price down to $119 for me anyways, its at $149 now :)
[OP]
Nov 2, 2004
607 posts
Samson45 wrote:I am surprised that parents let their 8 year olds buy stuff at Futureshop by themselves nowadays..
you're hilarious, ever thought of a career in stand up comedy?