Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2003
1445 posts
36 upvotes
simranwills wrote:
Oct 5th, 2016 7:04 pm
yeah, whatever you have.

Thanks
Best person to ask for all of it is Rhonda herself.
...life is nothing more than a journey through the consequences of our actions...
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2007
3874 posts
449 upvotes
NLI10D wrote:
Oct 6th, 2016 11:02 am
simranwills wrote:
yeah, whatever you have.

Thanks
Best person to ask for all of it is Rhonda herself.
Rhonda is on her way out. I think she's been reduced to like 1 class. The new guy is horrible from what I hear.
Oct 5, 2016
12 posts
Anyone who did this course can tell me about the ULI101 midterm test. i want to know what will be on it and if it will be easy or not.
Dec 30, 1969
44 posts
Toronto, ON
TrinityC277748 wrote:
Oct 6th, 2016 9:24 pm
Anyone who did this course can tell me about the ULI101 midterm test. i want to know what will be on it and if it will be easy or not.
Depends on the professor but it's generally easy..if you're used to Linux.

If you have specific questions about Linux command (or any other courses) feel free to pm me. I used to think Linux was tough but now I have a professional certificate in it.
Dec 30, 1969
44 posts
Toronto, ON
simranwills wrote:
yeah, whatever you have.

Thanks

Everything is out there..and I mean EVERYTHING on google. If you can't find it then you're in the wrong profession boyo..
Jan 1, 2013
59 posts
7 upvotes
Vaughan
do most of the classes have a power plug for everyone? wondering if i can afford to charge my laptop while in class
Mar 6, 2015
68 posts
3 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
Question: does anyone know about non-program contents about the 2 years chemical lab technician, 3 years chemical engineering technologist and 3 years biotechnologist and 3 years chemical technologist with pharmaceutical ? Any students, alumni or alumnae here?
Oct 5, 2016
12 posts
i am trying to switch from CPA to CTY and i already hand in a form to the registration office. In order to get into that program, do i need good grade like what are the requirements? i am really confused.
Oct 3, 2016
5 posts
yeah I know lab answers are there. but I am worried about the practical exam because Rhonda said it's gonna be hard.
Oct 3, 2016
5 posts
you have to pass the IOS 110 and ULI101 to get the transfer. But mosty it's depend upon the seat availability. good luck.
Dec 30, 1969
44 posts
Toronto, ON
TrinityC277748 wrote:
Oct 16th, 2016 3:26 pm
i am trying to switch from CPA to CTY and i already hand in a form to the registration office. In order to get into that program, do i need good grade like what are the requirements? i am really confused.
First semester for both are similar..except you have to take a hardware course for CTY than the C programming course you take for CPA/D. As the dude said above as long as you pass the ULI and IOS..and I'd also say pass all the others you should be nicely transferred over.
TrinityC277748 wrote:
Oct 16th, 2016 4:08 pm
I have ayesha manzar for uli101. Anyone know how her midterm and exams are?
Have no idea who she is..
simranwills wrote:
Oct 18th, 2016 5:38 pm
yeah I know lab answers are there. but I am worried about the practical exam because Rhonda said it's gonna be hard.
I think it's still out there somewhere..look harder in google or network better. There's a good chance your classmates have it already as Rhonda/Lydia do not change their labs/assignments/tests..or even exams.
Oct 5, 2016
12 posts
I am currently in CPA and i applied to transfer to CTY. i am currently failling IPC and i dont think i will be able to pass that course. Will i still get transferred to CTY even if i fail only ipc?
× < >
Rotate image Save Cancel