• Nov 20th, 2014 9:58 pm
Tags:
None
Sep 27, 2008
240 posts
4 upvotes
Scarborough

Seneca College Pre-Admission Test!!!!

Going to do the Pre-Admission Test for Seneca College. Just wondering what should I expect to be on it!!!! IF any of you who did it recently please give me some heads up on some questions and I believe everyone gets the same test booklet~~~
18 replies
Jul 16, 2008
502 posts
9 upvotes
Are you talking about the skills test?
that depends on program, but the test consists of an Essay and computer reading comprehension questions. if you are in a math type program you might have a math test as well.

Honestly pretty easy. even if you screw up you just get put into a lower level eac. not a big deal.

The pre-admissions test is probably very similar. probably just a essay or something. honestly you shouldn't fail something like this.
[OP]
Sep 27, 2008
240 posts
4 upvotes
Scarborough
I'm talking about the Pre-Admission Test!!!!! If I don't pass, I don't get in and its totally different from the Assessment test where if you fail, they just put you in a lower level class!!!
Aug 10, 2007
389 posts
3 upvotes
Canada
For what program? I did the pre admin test for the aviation program and it's pretty tricky, If you log into the website there is a section on what will be tested and practice questions. Mine consisted of an essay, reading and math.
[OP]
Sep 27, 2008
240 posts
4 upvotes
Scarborough
I'm applying for Police Foundation but are all Pre-admission test the same or different for every program???
Oct 26, 2009
3 posts
Toronto
I am looking for someone in Pharmaceutical affairs and Quality Operations programme in Seneca.... Just pm me plz if taking or intending to take this
course....

Anyone in Graduate Certificate Diplomas?

Jenny girl :|
Jun 15, 2009
13 posts
Markahm
storch wrote:
Jul 8th, 2009 9:50 am
For what program? I did the pre admin test for the aviation program and it's pretty tricky, If you log into the website there is a section on what will be tested and practice questions. Mine consisted of an essay, reading and math.
I'm going into that program too. Can you please tell me what should I study for and the difficulty of the test.
Jun 15, 2009
13 posts
Markahm
Hey everyone, I just had my test today for the flight program FPR.
Format of the test was:

40 Multiple Choice reading comprehension-----------------40 min
26 Multiple Choice language (grammar, punctuation etc)---30 min
30 Multiple Choice math----------------------------------40 min
Short persuasive essay-----------------------------------30 min

Hope this helps anyone that needs it
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2009
1490 posts
19 upvotes
Dude... it's SENECA. As long as you can breath you'll get in.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 20, 2006
5774 posts
20 upvotes
are you guys immigrants or high school drop outs? how come you guys need to do admissions testing (well i know why, but HOW)?
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2006
1522 posts
130 upvotes
Jennygirl wrote:
Oct 28th, 2009 6:30 pm
I am looking for someone in Pharmaceutical affairs and Quality Operations programme in Seneca.... Just pm me plz if taking or intending to take this
course....

Anyone in Graduate Certificate Diplomas?

Jenny girl :|
this one is easy, you just need to know english for the test, but i think they have been raising their standard in the past few years
Jun 15, 2009
13 posts
Markahm
goJays wrote:
Mar 7th, 2010 1:02 am
are you guys immigrants or high school drop outs? how come you guys need to do admissions testing (well i know why, but HOW)?
well, it costs $50 to take the mandatory test. Seeing as there are about 150 applicants who take the test. It's a pretty easy way to rip off $7500 from just one program if you ask me
Feb 22, 2010
6 posts
Ottowa
nikcht wrote:
Mar 15th, 2010 10:16 pm
well, it costs $50 to take the mandatory test. Seeing as there are about 150 applicants who take the test. It's a pretty easy way to rip off $7500 from just one program if you ask me
thats true but if u really want to be pilot, then it wont be at a lost, and besides the entire program costs way less than privately. to me those 50 were not wasted since i got an offer of admission
Mar 26, 2010
2 posts
Sudnbury
goJays wrote:
Mar 7th, 2010 1:02 am
I'm a drop out Chief!! Are you knocking us down because we are trying to do something to better ourselves? If you don't have an answer for the question just move on.
Aug 11, 2010
2 posts
Brampton
Hey
I've done the Pre-Admissions test and received my results.
I was just wondering when they send any notification on whether or not I got accepted. or when they send the offer of admission.
I'm beginning to think that I havent been accepted because of all this waiting, even though my course says i'm on the waiting list.
× < >