Students

Seneca test for RAQC & CRQ

[OP]
Apr 20, 2011
132 posts
14 upvotes
Toronto

Seneca test for RAQC & CRQ

Any idea what kind of test this is ? How can i practice it ? From description it looks like pretty easy but i just want to see what kind a questions and test format does it have.

Thanks,
7 replies
Deal Fanatic
Nov 4, 2008
5435 posts
2950 upvotes
Richmond Hill
1) A handful of mini essay questions that resemble your typical interview (what is RACQ to you, why do you want to get in, etc)
2) Reading comprehension
3) A few logic questions - kinda like those fun math puzzles you did as a kid

Believe me when I say this: an eighth grader could complete this test without breaking a sweat. Just stroll in and do it. You'll laugh at how underwhelming it is when you complete that test an hour early.
When given enough time, all threads on RFD can and will go off on a tangent.
[OP]
Apr 20, 2011
132 posts
14 upvotes
Toronto
Thank you. could you tell me that how old is your experience regarding their tests ?
Deal Fanatic
Nov 4, 2008
5435 posts
2950 upvotes
Richmond Hill
I took the admissions test about 2 years ago.
[OP]
Apr 20, 2011
132 posts
14 upvotes
Toronto
thanks. have you graduated ? how was the experienc ein the college ? were you able to land a job in your own field ?
Deal Fanatic
Nov 4, 2008
5435 posts
2950 upvotes
Richmond Hill
I graduated last year and found a job within a month of graduating. Is it in my field? No, but I use all the skills I learned from the program. Bioinformatics student, but working in corporate as an analyst and developer.
Jun 1, 2017
1 posts
Did you write the mandatory test for Seneca's RAQC program? I have to write it next week. What should I expect?
Jan 24, 2018
65 posts
14 upvotes
Is anyone writing the tests for Bioinformatics (BIF), Clinical Research (CRQC), or Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs & Quality Operations (RAQC) next week? If so, anyone come across sample questions for the Applicant profile?