Sports & Recreation

Sens Talk on RFD: Retool, Rebuild, RESURRECT!!!!

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 15th, 2017 2:12 pm
Banned
Apr 15, 2011
6976 posts
45 upvotes
GVRD
mself084 wrote:
Apr 16th, 2012 12:13 pm
The rfd sens thread is back!

Having 10-12 guys over for BBQ and sens tonight. I live near the arena, the setup outside looks good... Huge beer tent, stage, bouncy ride for the kids.... The usual.

Go sens go!
well, since i have a documented history of posting 9 of the 14 total posts made within this thread in 2013, i think i can legitimately claim the sens as my second choice eastern conference team. Go sens go! :razz:

#CONFIRMED
"I don't think conflict is a bad thing ... As long as you handle it as men." - John Tortorella

2013 RFD NHL Playoffs Pool CHAMPION #CONFIRMED
Banned
Apr 15, 2011
6976 posts
45 upvotes
GVRD
dragon_drift wrote:
May 6th, 2013 6:30 pm
wow, trying to stir up crap with sens fans too, eh
why would VCR want to 'stir up crap' with sens fan when VCR wants their team to do well? :facepalm:
"I don't think conflict is a bad thing ... As long as you handle it as men." - John Tortorella

2013 RFD NHL Playoffs Pool CHAMPION #CONFIRMED
Deal Fanatic
Jun 28, 2003
9617 posts
2845 upvotes
Ottawa
Disappointed to hear the captain Jason Spezza wanting out but you don't want to keep somebody who doesn't want to be here. 2nd year in a row the captain has publicly asked for a way out.

Melnyk and Murray got a lot to do to make this team into another contender. I only watch Sens games with passing interest and am not a hard-core fan but since I live in Ottawa, I'd like to see the team doing well because that bodes well for the local economy.
Atomy Korean Beauty Care/Health Care/Household products available in Ottawa.
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2005
3303 posts
1939 upvotes
North Vancouver
Bobby Ryan re-signs. 7 years, $7.25M AAV. A bit long, a bit too pricey, but that's the norm with a pending UFA.
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2010
4048 posts
598 upvotes
I hereby announce my allegiance to the OTTAWA SENATORS!!
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
24464 posts
5265 upvotes
GTHA
Playing against Montreal in the first round. :o
Deal Fanatic
Jun 28, 2003
9617 posts
2845 upvotes
Ottawa
Got 2 tickets to Game 5 against Montreal on April 26th (I think there will be a Game 5, unless the Sens sweep the Habs which I don't mind!)

#GoSensGo

I follow football more than hockey but will attend my 1st NHL Playoff game and I am looking forward to that!
Deal Addict
Oct 19, 2008
4947 posts
893 upvotes
Whitby
canabiz wrote:
Apr 13th, 2015 7:56 am
Incredible the number of tickets for sale on Kijiji right now even though sales does not *officially* open to the public until 10:00 a.m.

http://www.kijiji.ca/b-ottawa/sens-ticket/k0l1700185
Season ticket holders assured their seats, its seats left that go on sale at 10am
nomdesplumes:

"I wonder if adding extra electrical outlets is considered an electrical installation?"
Deal Fanatic
Jun 28, 2003
9617 posts
2845 upvotes
Ottawa
Zamboni wrote:
Apr 13th, 2015 9:15 am
Season ticket holders assured their seats, its seats left that go on sale at 10am
Make sense. My bud gave me another promo code to try but the site is dealing with heavy traffic right now and I have been placed in a *virtual room* :) There is no inventory left so I was glad to pick up couple of tickets yesterday.

Lots of Habs fans in Ottawa and it's only 2 hours drive, either way so I have no doubt they will come up in droves to attend the game in Ottawa
Deal Fanatic
Jun 28, 2003
9617 posts
2845 upvotes
Ottawa
Tough hill to climb but I hope the Sens continues to give it their all. They have nothing to lose at this point, they already exceeded expectations by making the playoff.

The Canadian Tire Centre (CTC) will be rocking tomorrow night! I really hope they will win the 2 home games so that I can go to Game 6 :)
Banned
Jan 28, 2015
883 posts
226 upvotes
Markham
canabiz wrote:
Apr 18th, 2015 10:04 pm
Tough hill to climb but I hope the Sens continues to give it their all. They have nothing to lose at this point, they already exceeded expectations by making the playoff.

The Canadian Tire Centre (CTC) will be rocking tomorrow night! I really hope they will win the 2 home games so that I can go to Game 6 :)
Its not uncommon for home teams to win their home games. A lot of series sometimes end up going that way.