• Last Updated:
  • Apr 30th, 2018 2:47 pm
[OP]
Dec 11, 2015
37 posts
71 upvotes
Toronto, Canada

[Sephora] Buy C$100 eGift card, get a bonus C$20

Thought this was a pretty good deal. Offer is until May 1.

Mother’s Day 2018 Mother’s Day Give One Get One promotion on eGCs Offer Terms and Conditions:
  • This offer is valid between April 24, 2018 at 12 a.m. PT and May 1, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. PT (“Promotion Period”)
  • This offer applies only to eGift Card purchases on Sephora.ca during the Promotion Period. Minimum purchase of one C$100 CAD eGift Card is required to receive a C$20 CAD bonus eGift Card. Plastic Gift Cards purchases do not qualify for this offer.
  • The bonus eGift Card will be sent immediately after purchase to the purchaser’s email address provided at the time of qualifying purchase.
  • The bonus eGift Card will be valid in Sephora stores and online at Sephora.ca.
  • Limit one bonus eGift Card per customer.
  • Bonus eGift Card not valid toward the purchase of plastic Gift Cards, eGift Cards, or towards previously purchased merchandise.
  • Bonus eGift Card may not be purchased, traded, or sold.
  • To redeem the bonus eGift Card for online purchases, enter the card number and pin in the “Gift Card” field of the payment section.
  • Standard shipping policies apply to online purchases
  • Card has no value until activated.
  • Redeemable only for merchandise sold at Sephora store locations in Canada and the U.S., on Sephora.ca and on Sephora.com.
  • Not redeemable for cash except as required by law.
  • Card value will not be replaced if card is lost, stolen or destroyed. Card does not expire.
  • Merchandise purchased with this card is subject to Sephora return policy.
  • Card is issued by Sephora Beauty Canada, Inc., which is the sole legal obligor to the cardholder.
  • For questions regarding eGift Cards, please contact sephoragiftcardsupport@cashstar.com or 866-286-1262.
  • For store locations, orders, or card balance inquiries, please visit www.sephora.ca or call 1-888-860-7897. ©2018 Sephora Beauty Canada, Inc. All rights reserved.
32 replies
Nov 29, 2009
191 posts
62 upvotes
North York
Thank you OP!! It will be a good deal when you combine it with their end of the year 20% off sale...question is whether you wanna keep a gift card for this long lol
Deal Addict
Oct 21, 2015
4438 posts
23458 upvotes
BC, Lower Mainland
It's not a $20 promo card but an actual Egift card right?

I can combine with the VIB rouge promo? They usually have 20% off at the end of the year? Boxing day?

SELLING

GROUP BUY
Jun 10, 2015
563 posts
214 upvotes
Thatdealguy wrote:
Apr 25th, 2018 6:04 pm

I can combine with the VIB rouge promo? They usually have 20% off at the end of the year? Boxing day?
Their next sales/promotions is the 2x/3x the points in mid-August, 20% off in late-November, and usually $25 off $50+ order (depending on tier) in December.
[OP]
Dec 11, 2015
37 posts
71 upvotes
Toronto, Canada
Not a promo card, you get a 20$ eGift card sent to you a few minutes after. So yes, you can combine with any deals since they send you as an e-Gift card.
Thatdealguy wrote:
Apr 25th, 2018 6:04 pm

Last edited by princesslinnie on Apr 25th, 2018 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dec 30, 2010
114 posts
18 upvotes
thx bought one, too bad spring VIB sale just ended 2 days ago...
Apr 24, 2013
526 posts
262 upvotes
Toronto
Great, now I can stare at RFD with makeup on . This just changed my life.
I got Fido $15/month plan.
[OP]
Dec 11, 2015
37 posts
71 upvotes
Toronto, Canada
You can use it in-store as well as online
ronnielarmond wrote:
Apr 25th, 2018 6:08 pm
can i use egift card instore or only online
Mar 9, 2008
274 posts
23 upvotes
Des the annual sale of 20% off works on Tom Ford perfumes?
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2015
1205 posts
701 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Thanks
Bought one
It’s only one bonus card per account