Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Sephora

Sephora 20%-15%-10% for Rouge-Vib-BI April 26-May 6

• Last Updated:
  • May 20th, 2019 8:42 pm
Tags:
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2015
1831 posts
1704 upvotes
Toronto, ON
When is the VIB discount start? Usually it starts later after the Rouge
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2015
1831 posts
1704 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Btw, The Bay is having $10 off $50 with code BAYBEAUTY for cosmetics
20% off if you can cap at $50
Jun 10, 2015
715 posts
345 upvotes
Just got the email for the sale..

Fine print:
*20% offer valid for Rouge members on merchandise purchases made from 4/26/19 through 5/6/19 at 11:59pm PT in Sephora U.S. stores, Sephora Canada stores, Sephora inside JCPenney stores, and on sephora.com and sephora.ca. Offer not valid on jcp.com. On Friday, 4/26/19 in stores only, Rouge client and one guest of Rouge who is a member of the Beauty Insider program and is present at the time of redemption will be eligible for 20% off all merchandise purchases. Not valid on Google, The Ordinary, and MAC Cosmetics VIVA GLAM products. Clients are limited to the purchase of one Dyson item, three Drunk Elephant items, three Tatcha items, and five Morphe items per SKU per transaction. Not valid on in-store services, previous purchases, purchases of gift cards or eGift cards, FLASH, PLAY! by Sephora, gift wrapping, packaging, taxes, or shipping & handling charges. Return of discounted merchandise will be for the price actually paid. Sephora is not responsible for damaged, lost, or stolen offer materials or barcodes. Offer has no cash value and may not be altered, sold, bartered or transferred. Rouge status must be attained prior to redemption. No minimum purchase required. Due to heavy demand, Sephora FLASH delivery times cannot be guaranteed for this offer. Not valid on orders shipping outside the U.S. or Canada. Cannot be used in conjunction with other offer or reward. Sephora and JCPenney employees are not eligible for these offers. Sephora may modify or cancel offer at any time.
Nov 22, 2013
32 posts
26 upvotes
Toronto
Just got the email for 20% off! :) I am placing orders for a couple people, if anyone else is interested just pm me :)
Dec 21, 2016
198 posts
121 upvotes
I also got my email. If anyone need a 20% code. I will be at Eaton Centre between 11~12pm tomorrow.
Nov 21, 2010
296 posts
79 upvotes
Code went live a bit earlier than midnight (Pacific Time). Approx 10mins or so as it wasn't working at 11:30pm (PST).

Some items were sold out instantly on refresh.

So code is now live. Hope everyone gets what they wanted!
Aug 8, 2016
11 posts
2 upvotes
Hi ,

I am close to Yorkdale and Eaton Center . Can I use your code please?
Sep 16, 2016
982 posts
1377 upvotes
yesstyle wrote: only people with rouge status get 20% off right?

any exclusions?

im gonna get The Ordinary stuff!
Fyi, sometimes you can get The Ordinary from Well.ca at 15% off, it’s quite often they have this sale
Dec 21, 2010
603 posts
281 upvotes
Toronto
Is this store wide?
Wifey wants to get something like Bare Minerals blemish recuse Loose Powder thing.
Any code available for that stuff?
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2015
1230 posts
582 upvotes
Vancouver
Anyone know if i can still use the 2500 points = $100 off with this 20% sales?
Mar 12, 2017
377 posts
447 upvotes
a16107 wrote: Anyone know if i can still use the 2500 points = $100 off with this 20% sales?
It doesn't stack online as you need to enter the code to get the event discount, and each order can only take one code. You may have better luck in store, but it's very YMMV.

If you're redeeming 2500 points for $100, make sure you switch to the US website, the credit will be 130 when you use the code for the Canadian website.
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2015
1230 posts
582 upvotes
Vancouver
antigonah wrote: It doesn't stack online as you need to enter the code to get the event discount, and each order can only take one code. You may have better luck in store, but it's very YMMV.

If you're redeeming 2500 points for $100, make sure you switch to the US website, the credit will be 130 when you use the code for the Canadian website.
good advices lol ~ I will try your US-CA method ~ it is more than 20% if I stick with $100 purchase
Nov 22, 2013
32 posts
26 upvotes
Toronto
NeedaSuit wrote: Is this store wide?
Wifey wants to get something like Bare Minerals blemish recuse Loose Powder thing.
Any code available for that stuff?
Your wife would need to be rouge to get the 20% off. If she isn’t and you want to use my account (I’m rouge) pm me :)
Apr 29, 2019
1 posts
Hi can get your info for order online at sephora for 20% off.
Nov 22, 2013
32 posts
26 upvotes
Toronto
Ashmajoo wrote: Hi can get your info for order online at sephora for 20% off.
Sent you a pm :)
Apr 6, 2013
40 posts
1 upvote
any rogue members willing to share their membership at STC? :)
Apr 21, 2014
171 posts
17 upvotes
BC
Anybody willing to help with their 20% off?! I live in BC.
May 1, 2019
3 posts
Can someone share their membership information so that I can shop on line or in store for 20%? I'm in Toronto. Thanks~