Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Sephora

Sephora - Insider member 15% off w/ code

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 23rd, 2017 9:27 pm
Dec 14, 2015
43 posts
86 upvotes
Calgary, AB

[Sephora] Sephora - Insider member 15% off w/ code

Take 15% off your Sephora purchase from November 10-15 with code "INSIDER15" (online & in stores).
I think this code will only work if you have insider status at Sephora. Check your emails, I imagine there might be higher discounts available depending on your member status!

Tip: insider status is automatic once you register for an account! Don't foreget ebates (rn 2.5%)!
Last edited by lucgoose on Nov 8th, 2017 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
17 replies
Jun 10, 2015
715 posts
345 upvotes
john.canad wrote: 20% if you are VIB
Or VIB Rouge.

Tip: It starts at 12AM PST on November 10 which is 3AM EST on November 10.
Nov 12, 2013
25 posts
42 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Did some Christmas shopping. Thanks op
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
4226 posts
3152 upvotes
Markham
ldmaxwel wrote: Did some Christmas shopping. Thanks op
Lol You must be from future! Considering the code starts working only on the 10th.
Oct 14, 2013
542 posts
387 upvotes
During the previous sale I had a complete brain fart and forgot to enter in the discount code. Instead of buying again with the code and then planning on returning the old order at full price I decided to contact their customer service to see if they would adjust it for me. Those bozos would only credit me the 20% before tax instead of giving me the after tax difference.... claimed they don't "discount on taxes". Do I just have serious mom-brain right now or am I wrong??
Dec 14, 2015
43 posts
86 upvotes
Calgary, AB
pishahasha wrote: During the previous sale I had a complete brain fart and forgot to enter in the discount code. Instead of buying again with the code and then planning on returning the old order at full price I decided to contact their customer service to see if they would adjust it for me. Those bozos would only credit me the 20% before tax instead of giving me the after tax difference.... claimed they don't "discount on taxes". Do I just have serious mom-brain right now or am I wrong??
I don't think you are wrong. The tax price should get adjusted accordingly once you take that 20% off. I actually had the same brain fart, did the same thing and Sephora refused to edit the order in anyway, instead they emphasized their free return policy so I guess I'm reordering again.
Dec 8, 2002
353 posts
285 upvotes
Edmonton
lucgoose wrote: I don't think you are wrong. The tax price should get adjusted accordingly once you take that 20% off. I actually had the same brain fart, did the same thing and Sephora refused to edit the order in anyway, instead they emphasized their free return policy so I guess I'm reordering again.
This is right. The GST is charged on the post-discount price. So if I bought something for $100, and got 20% off, it would be $80 + GST so a total of $84.00.

I checked my numerous orders over the past weekend to confirm....
Apr 10, 2011
875 posts
809 upvotes
Guess you're not eligible for any sample promos if you get the 15% off? Kind of lame... I can only enter one promo code at a time. :(
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2007
2862 posts
1243 upvotes
Gta
Wizard1 wrote: I gotta find out some way to hide this from the wife

Oh....she already knows. Trust me. She knows.
Koodo member
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2003
3945 posts
1376 upvotes
Vancouver
lemmiwinks wrote: Guess you're not eligible for any sample promos if you get the 15% off? Kind of lame... I can only enter one promo code at a time. :(
Seems like it. You wouldn't be able to take advantage of the sample bag offer if you use the discount code. However, you can still get the usual 3 samples.
Nov 17, 2007
83 posts
91 upvotes
Regina
Wow. This company has one interesting way to operate. I ordered two things yesterday. I have no idea what. Anyways I seen this so I was like oh I’ll just live chat and get an adjustment. Nope no live chat. Ok check the order status maybe if it didn’t ship I can just cancel. No way to cancel. Not only did it not ship, the colour of the things is OOS. Yet they still let you buy it.
I feel like I’m shopping at sears.
Nov 17, 2007
83 posts
91 upvotes
Regina
After waiting on hold they were able to issue me the %15 not sure about the taxes didn’t ask. I don’t know if I still get a free bag of more stuff. I thought I recall selecting a free bag of things, but I don’t know maybe not.
Deal Addict
May 6, 2007
1114 posts
228 upvotes
Toronto
pishahasha wrote: During the previous sale I had a complete brain fart and forgot to enter in the discount code. Instead of buying again with the code and then planning on returning the old order at full price I decided to contact their customer service to see if they would adjust it for me. Those bozos would only credit me the 20% before tax instead of giving me the after tax difference.... claimed they don't "discount on taxes". Do I just have serious mom-brain right now or am I wrong??
This happened to me before in the store. But it was more complicated because I was exchanging a foundation for a different colour but the discount still should've been honoured. I had to go back and explain it to I think 3 different people and literally do the math for them and some still didn't get it. The last person I spoke with actually understood what I meant without me having to write stuff out and fixed it. This is why math is important!
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2010
4846 posts
2018 upvotes
Ottawa
dpleli wrote: Wow. This company has one interesting way to operate. I ordered two things yesterday. I have no idea what. Anyways I seen this so I was like oh I’ll just live chat and get an adjustment. Nope no live chat. Ok check the order status maybe if it didn’t ship I can just cancel. No way to cancel. Not only did it not ship, the colour of the things is OOS. Yet they still let you buy it.
I feel like I’m shopping at sears.
Really? When things are OOS, you usually can't even click on it
Nov 17, 2007
83 posts
91 upvotes
Regina
john.canad wrote: Really? When things are OOS, you usually can't even click on it
Rep had stated that they were on their way from the supplier maybe that had something to do with it?
Mar 15, 2011
559 posts
193 upvotes
Toronto
If you missed this Sephora sale, don't despair! Several beauty brands are having their own Black Friday deals with even better discounts. (Yes, I'm a bit of a beauty deal addict)

Check out the threads on the following brands that I've started:
- Tarte
- Mac Cosmetics
- Urban Decay

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)