• Last Updated:
  • Nov 12th, 2017 5:04 pm
[OP]
Dec 14, 2015
39 posts
71 upvotes
Calgary, AB

[Sephora] Sephora - Insider member 15% off w/ code

Take 15% off your Sephora purchase from November 10-15 with code "INSIDER15" (online & in stores).
I think this code will only work if you have insider status at Sephora. Check your emails, I imagine there might be higher discounts available depending on your member status!

Tip: insider status is automatic once you register for an account! Don't foreget ebates (rn 2.5%)!
Last edited by lucgoose on Nov 8th, 2017 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
16 replies
Jun 10, 2015
451 posts
178 upvotes
john.canad wrote:
Nov 8th, 2017 8:27 pm
20% if you are VIB
Or VIB Rouge.

Tip: It starts at 12AM PST on November 10 which is 3AM EST on November 10.
Nov 12, 2013
12 posts
1 upvote
CALGARY
Did some Christmas shopping. Thanks op
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
2695 posts
1473 upvotes
Markham
ldmaxwel wrote:
Nov 9th, 2017 11:57 am
Did some Christmas shopping. Thanks op
Lol You must be from future! Considering the code starts working only on the 10th.
Oct 14, 2013
172 posts
118 upvotes
During the previous sale I had a complete brain fart and forgot to enter in the discount code. Instead of buying again with the code and then planning on returning the old order at full price I decided to contact their customer service to see if they would adjust it for me. Those bozos would only credit me the 20% before tax instead of giving me the after tax difference.... claimed they don't "discount on taxes". Do I just have serious mom-brain right now or am I wrong??
[OP]
Dec 14, 2015
39 posts
71 upvotes
Calgary, AB
pishahasha wrote:
Nov 10th, 2017 11:26 am
During the previous sale I had a complete brain fart and forgot to enter in the discount code. Instead of buying again with the code and then planning on returning the old order at full price I decided to contact their customer service to see if they would adjust it for me. Those bozos would only credit me the 20% before tax instead of giving me the after tax difference.... claimed they don't "discount on taxes". Do I just have serious mom-brain right now or am I wrong??
I don't think you are wrong. The tax price should get adjusted accordingly once you take that 20% off. I actually had the same brain fart, did the same thing and Sephora refused to edit the order in anyway, instead they emphasized their free return policy so I guess I'm reordering again.
Dec 8, 2002
242 posts
139 upvotes
Edmonton
lucgoose wrote:
Nov 10th, 2017 11:30 am
I don't think you are wrong. The tax price should get adjusted accordingly once you take that 20% off. I actually had the same brain fart, did the same thing and Sephora refused to edit the order in anyway, instead they emphasized their free return policy so I guess I'm reordering again.
This is right. The GST is charged on the post-discount price. So if I bought something for $100, and got 20% off, it would be $80 + GST so a total of $84.00.

I checked my numerous orders over the past weekend to confirm....
Apr 10, 2011
239 posts
78 upvotes
Guess you're not eligible for any sample promos if you get the 15% off? Kind of lame... I can only enter one promo code at a time. :(
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2007
1541 posts
89 upvotes
Wizard1 wrote:
Nov 10th, 2017 2:53 pm
I gotta find out some way to hide this from the wife

Oh....she already knows. Trust me. She knows.
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2003
2540 posts
246 upvotes
Vancouver
lemmiwinks wrote:
Nov 10th, 2017 2:50 pm
Guess you're not eligible for any sample promos if you get the 15% off? Kind of lame... I can only enter one promo code at a time. :(
Seems like it. You wouldn't be able to take advantage of the sample bag offer if you use the discount code. However, you can still get the usual 3 samples.
Nov 17, 2007
65 posts
75 upvotes
Regina
Wow. This company has one interesting way to operate. I ordered two things yesterday. I have no idea what. Anyways I seen this so I was like oh I’ll just live chat and get an adjustment. Nope no live chat. Ok check the order status maybe if it didn’t ship I can just cancel. No way to cancel. Not only did it not ship, the colour of the things is OOS. Yet they still let you buy it.
I feel like I’m shopping at sears.
Nov 17, 2007
65 posts
75 upvotes
Regina
After waiting on hold they were able to issue me the %15 not sure about the taxes didn’t ask. I don’t know if I still get a free bag of more stuff. I thought I recall selecting a free bag of things, but I don’t know maybe not.
May 6, 2007
967 posts
134 upvotes
Toronto
pishahasha wrote:
Nov 10th, 2017 11:26 am
This happened to me before in the store. But it was more complicated because I was exchanging a foundation for a different colour but the discount still should've been honoured. I had to go back and explain it to I think 3 different people and literally do the math for them and some still didn't get it. The last person I spoke with actually understood what I meant without me having to write stuff out and fixed it. This is why math is important!