Tags:
None
Deal Expert
Feb 9, 2012
21709 posts
9001 upvotes
Toronto
coupondiva2012 wrote: Whopper Jr. up to $1.69 in some places :(
That was bound to happen. Thankfully there's still no extra charge for saying "Heavy everything".
Penalty Box
Nov 13, 2010
7814 posts
1867 upvotes
Scarborough
No more King Deals on fish sandwiches.......so no more reason to go to BK on a friday.

If I'm going to pay full price, I go to Mcdz for my craving. At least the item is consistent everytime.
Deal Expert
Feb 9, 2012
21709 posts
9001 upvotes
Toronto
transitguy1 wrote: No more King Deals on fish sandwiches.......so no more reason to go to BK on a friday.

If I'm going to pay full price, I go to Mcdz for my craving. At least the item is consistent everytime.
Weird how Burger King has no coupon for their fish, yet at McDonald's
Filet-O-Fish is one of the options you can choose when using a McDonald's One can dine for $5.49 or two can dine for $10.48 :arrow: http://www.mcdonalds.ca/ca/en/promotions/coupons.html
Deal Expert
Feb 26, 2004
26998 posts
4337 upvotes
Angry whopper isn't much to write home about. Found it too plain and not spicy at all.

BK has far better sandwiches at breakfast.
Jan 17, 2010
950 posts
169 upvotes
Toronto
I kind of liked the Pepperoni Bacon Whopper last time I went in the evening. Just the right amount of disgusting.
Deal Expert
Feb 9, 2012
21709 posts
9001 upvotes
Toronto
SleepyMcGee wrote: I kind of liked the Pepperoni Bacon Whopper last time I went in the evening. Just the right amount of disgusting.
They used to let us all come in with the Whopper combo coupon and pay the difference to get the "special" Whopper that be at that time (ie angry whopper etc) but now they say "there's no code for it".
If I want the new Pepperoni Whopper combo I have to pay full price!!
That sux!!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)